+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

anubhav_29

Apr 7, 2017
Hi all ,

I applied for my parents super visa application on 13th April , however I just now realized that in my invitation letter I only mentioned me and my spouse but forgot to add my children . My income is way above the threshold . Will that create any issue .

today when I realized I made this mistake I submitted the web form with updated invitation letter . Is that any other way I can submit the updated invitation letter on the application.
my application is still in progress and eligibility is not started . Background check in progress

Will my application be rejected ? Please guide thanks in advance

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi all ,

I applied for my parents super visa application on 13th April , however I just now realized that in my invitation letter I only mentioned me and my spouse but forgot to add my children . My income is way above the threshold . Will that create any issue .

today when I realized I made this mistake I submitted the web form with updated invitation letter . Is that any other way I can submit the updated invitation letter on the application.
my application is still in progress and eligibility is not started . Background check in progress

Will my application be rejected ? Please guide thanks in advance
The only way to update any documents through webform only
Which you already done .
Maybe you can call IRCC and ask the agent would they received the webform with the new invitation letter.

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Issue with IRCC portal - applying for Supervisa - all documents are uploaded with "Save and Continue" button enabled, however its not taking me to the "fee" tab instead directly going to "consent and declaration " tab - and not progessing forward.
Can anyone please help ?

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Checked the tracker. Eligibility completed. BC in progress. We didn't do medical upfront. So waiting for medical request as well. Applied: April 16.

msnhyder

Apr 22, 2024
Checked the tracker. Eligibility completed. BC in progress. We didn't do medical upfront. So waiting for medical request as well. Applied: April 16.
How do we check on tracker? I’m not able to do it… on portal everything looks same for status

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Good news finally folks :)
Application submitted :Apr 3
Medical Passed : Apr 26:
Background check In Progress
Eligibility shows not started in Tracker and Portal
Received ghost updates on May 8th and 9th
Finally PPR on 10 th may .
Good luck to all who are waiting.May your inbox be filled with PPR email soon :cool:

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
@No-family-around

Please pay the super visa insurance in full for a year in advance as it is a requirement. Please do not choose monthly installments. I would pay for full insurance for an year right away and upload the new receipt and policy via webform right away.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Issue with IRCC portal - applying for Supervisa - all documents are uploaded with "Save and Continue" button enabled, however its not taking me to the "fee" tab instead directly going to "consent and declaration " tab - and not progessing forward.
Can anyone please help ?
Maybe you can remove the files and upload again and also each file should be less than 2mb

May 1, 2024
@No-family-around

Please pay the super visa insurance in full for a year in advance as it is a requirement. Please do not choose monthly installments. I would pay for full insurance for an year right away and upload the new receipt and policy via webform right away.
Hello, thanks for the heads up. I will pay it and send a webform tomorrow morning. How can I confirm that the webform was submitted I have sent one previously but didn’t get any response other than the initial email you get automatically after submitting.

May 1, 2024
Hello, thanks for the heads up. I will pay it and send a webform tomorrow morning. How can I confirm that the webform was submitted I have sent one previously but didn’t get any response other than the initial email you get automatically after submitting.
In the meantime I checked many websites that say it’s not a requirement and monthly is accepted but I guess your right it makes sense it shows commitment and seriousness of having the intention and finances. I’ll keep you posted thank so so much

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@No-family-around

But IRCC site clearly says paid in full or payment plan with a deposit. I think they changed pay in full rule in 2023.

May 1, 2024
But IRCC site clearly says paid in full or payment plan with a deposit. I think they changed pay in full rule in 2023.
Yea I am on a payment plan I made deposit. Insurance companies will not give you the documents unless you paid a deposit and agreed to a monthly plan. Any idea on how to confirm web form has been added to the application?

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Just spoken with IRCC Agent and they said to wait.. that's all.. :(

Application submitted : 11th April 2024
Biometrics : 16th April 2024
Medical : Not Started
Eligibility : In Progress
Background Verification : In Progress

Nothing is moving :(
In our Invitation letter we mentioned the date of Travel as June 2024