+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Should I submit anything once the medical is completed??? In our case we didn't do upfront, we did medicals after request.

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Hi Did you submit any forms to IRCC after finishing medical examination. Our case is similar to yours where we did medicals after getting the request.

Application submitted: 09 April, 2024
BL: 12 April, 2024 (Updated from Previous rejected visitor visa 2023)
Medical passed: 10 May, 2024 Requested.
22 May, 2024 Medical Passed
Background check: In Progress
PPR: 23 May, 2024

All the best everyone!!

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Posting again as I am not sure if others can see it - got some notice about needing mod approval
Applied for super visa both parents using the same account. Got passport request for one but not the other - is this common?

realzaheer

Sep 29, 2016
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply supervisa for my parents. Both of their passports are valid until Nov 2025. My question is if I apply now would they be getting the visas until the passport expiration date( Nov 2025) or for the next 10 years? Avaiting a kind response from your all divorced experiences. Thanks.

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply supervisa for my parents. Both of their passports are valid until Nov 2025. My question is if I apply now would they be getting the visas until the passport expiration date( Nov 2025) or for the next 10 years? Avaiting a kind response from your all divorced experiences. Thanks.
Hi they get it till passport expiry date only. Better to get new passports first.

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Posting again as I am not sure if others can see it - got some notice about needing mod approval
Applied for super visa both parents using the same account. Got passport request for one but not the other - is this common?
Yes, u will get the second one in couple of days.

Reactions: tenhag

Vir722

May 27, 2024
Hi everyone, I have applied for Super Visa for both my parents as their representative.

Mother
Application submitted: 16 April, 2024
Biometric: 16 April, 2024 (Updated from Previous rejected visitor visa 2023)
Medical : Not started (Upfront medical was completed but it has not been updated; UMI was added in application)
Background check: In Progress
* No activity since submission; I have been checking on the portal, tracker and my inbox for any email notifications

Father
Application submitted: 16 April, 2024
Biometric: Letter received on 19 April, 2024; Biometrics completed on 24 April and updated the same day on portal
Medical : Not started (Upfront medical was completed but it has not been updated; UMI was added in application)
* No activity since biometrics update; I cannot access my father's application on the tracker, probably because his application is not under review yet. Is that correct? I have been accessing tracker using my party ID as well as my mother's credentials.

I spoke to an agent this morning who:
- mentioned that file contains notes for both applicants that upfront medical has been completed
- advised to wait until June 2nd( average processing time plus Submission Date) and call back again to request escalation

Thank you

Last edited:

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Hi All,

Got PPR Request for my mom today:

Application submitted: April 16, 2024
Biometric Request Letter: April 16, 2024
Biometric Done and Updated: April 23, 2024
Medical Request: May 15, 2024
Medical Done: May 20, 2024
Medical Passed: May 27, 2024
BVL and PPR: May 27, 2024

My dad has similar timeline just waiting for his medical passed and PPR.

sabbir06

Jul 6, 2017
Hello Forum Have a QQ. We applied for Super visa for my In Laws.
The got Visa issued last week, but we found they got visa until Jan 2026, though their passport expiry is in 2033. Is there a way to know what has happened, cause my understanding was Super Visa gets issued for the entire duration until passport expiry. Is there a way I can apply for their reasonings to shorten the duration.....

Vir722

May 27, 2024
how would I contact an agent? Facing an issue where one application has progressed more than the other as well
You can call at 1888-242-2100 and will need to make selection in order for your call to be directed to an agent. I have had luck with shorter wait times in the afternoon.

Reactions: tenhag

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
You can call at 1888-242-2100 and will need to make selection in order for your call to be directed to an agent. I have had luck with shorter wait times in the afternoon.
any idea what options to pick?
I tried that earlier today but went around in circles not knowing what to pick for super visa after entering the UCI number.
Eventually ended up with sorry wait times are too long we can't connect you or something similar.

PKM103

Jan 14, 2024
Hi all,

Please help me here. I booked flights for my mom, she is coming to Canada on Visiting Visa on June 26. I just got my eCOPR and thinking to apply Super Visa for my mom. Please reply to my concerns below,
1. Can I apply for SuperVisa using eCOPR?
2. If I apply for Super Visa now(Outside Canada) and received approval while my mom in Canada, will it be okay?
3. After the approval, how can we get the stamping done while she in Canada?

Guide me the best way to do in this situation.

Thanks in advance!

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hi all,

Please help me here. I booked flights for my mom, she is coming to Canada on Visiting Visa on June 26. I just got my eCOPR and thinking to apply Super Visa for my mom. Please reply to my concerns below,
1. Can I apply for SuperVisa using eCOPR?
2. If I apply for Super Visa now(Outside Canada) and received approval while my mom in Canada, will it be okay?
3. After the approval, how can we get the stamping done while she in Canada?

Guide me the best way to do in this situation.

Thanks in advance!
Think you can't apply for super visa and travel to Canada while it's being processed

Reactions: PKM103