+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents sponsorship program

kooshatp

Apr 8, 2023
Hi, I have received a document from IRCC regarding my parents' medical exam. They're required to complete the medical examination by May. It's mentioned in that document that the instructions for the medical examination have been sent in a separate email, i.e. the email which should contain the medical examination form the physician needs. However, I've not received any other emails. There are also no new updates in the online portal. What can I do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I have received a document from IRCC regarding my parents' medical exam. They're required to complete the medical examination by May. It's mentioned in that document that the instructions for the medical examination have been sent in a separate email, i.e. the email which should contain the medical examination form the physician needs. However, I've not received any other emails. There are also no new updates in the online portal. What can I do?
Just book an appointment at the panel physician. They have all the documentation required and send in the results directly to IRCC.