+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Sponsorship 2017 discussion

zarahsak

Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here!! Just one form filled. Still haven't received an thing I have high hopes though.

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Deep1 said:
Hi

I am born in India ,having PR in Canada, selected for lottery ,i don't have birth certificate and my parents don't have marriage certificate, what's best way to get these two certificates or any other acceptable alternative? Like for birth certificate can be use 10th marks certifate which have my date my birth and my parent name on it, and for parents marriage cericate can be use affidavit because they got married in 1978 so there was no marriage certicate like register marriage,

Pls suggest the best way.
You have to get the birth certificate for yourself and if its other than in English, you need to get it translated as well. For parents, you can have marriage affidavit from the court, that should be fine. Also, attach some joint account statements or property.

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Only until a few days ago did IRCC update the IMM5516 form which requires 2014-2016 incomes. Before that IMM5516 (dated January 2017) had been asking for 2013-2015 incomes. That prevented some people including myself from filling out the form and entering the draw. I do not meet the 2013 income requirement but i do meet 2014-2016 income requirements. The information on their website is misleading and inconsistent. I want to file a complaint. Anyone knows what channels I should pursue?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hallieliu said:
Only until a few days ago did IRCC update the IMM5516 form which requires 2014-2016 incomes. Before that IMM5516 (dated January 2017) had been asking for 2013-2015 incomes. That prevented some people including myself from filling out the form and entering the draw. I do not meet the 2013 income requirement but i do meet 2014-2016 income requirements. The information on their website is misleading and inconsistent. I want to file a complaint. Anyone knows what channels I should pursue?

Thanks
I would speak with your MP.

May 7, 2015
Thank you for completing the online Interest to sponsor form to let us know that you are interested in applying to sponsor your parents or grandparents. As part of the government’s commitment to fairness and transparency, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) now randomly selects individuals who have shown interest in applying to sponsor their parent(s) or grandparent(s) under this program. Now that submissions for 2017 are closed, we have randomly selected 10,000 individuals who showed interest in applying to sponsor their parents or grandparents. We regret to inform you that you were not selected to apply this year.

F5

Nov 6, 2013
The whole Lottery system is a BS. Justin Trudeau and his spending is a big mess. People spent thousands of dollars hiring lawyer in 2016 and paid courier services. Now they are out of money. On top of that they allowed people who are not eligible to submit their name for selection. Now people who are not eligible are selected. And being a tax paying citizen I have to wait in line even though i am eligible to sponsor and pay for f*****g super visa and health insurance to bring my parents here. And people who have been in the country for short period of time will use medical for their parents with my f*****g money. How is that fair?

Also they have selected people with their name(even though it says so called randomly selected). Can we totally ignore the fact that some visa officers picked files they either know those people or some sort of corruption happening here. So where is f*****g fairness. We were good with first time first serve basis. And i may never get selected if this BS system is in use. F**K canadian Immigration System.

OntarioGoat

Jan 3, 2017
Same here, "Not selected".

Have been living in Canada for 15+ years and paying good taxes ( at a rate of 44%) since then. So frustrating. Not worth living here anymore.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
F5 said:
The whole Lottery system is a BS. Justin Trudeau and his spending is a big mess. People spent thousands of dollars hiring lawyer in 2016 and paid courier services. Now they are out of money. On top of that they allowed people who are not eligible to submit their name for selection. Now people who are not eligible are selected. And being a tax paying citizen I have to wait in line even though i am eligible to sponsor and pay for f*****g super visa and health insurance to bring my parents here. And people who have been in the country for short period of time will use medical for their parents with my f*****g money. How is that fair?

Also they have selected people with their name(even though it says so called randomly selected). Can we totally ignore the fact that some visa officers picked files they either know those people or some sort of corruption happening here. So where is f*****g fairness. We were good with first time first serve basis. And i may never get selected if this BS system is in use. F**K canadian Immigration System.
Yeah remember to vote Conservatives next election. Trudeau is a privileged self serving narcissist.

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let your voice be heard , send a feedback to IRCC here:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.217647765.2045324427.1483452054

NOTE: No need to provide for your UCC

F5

Nov 6, 2013
Trudope just opened the door of corruption by implementing the so called Lottery system. Names were picked by officers. If you know a officer pay them and they will pick your file. Like father like son. Taking Canada in Gutter.