PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
torontob said:
Did you get a second email with confirmation number?
The second emails was just another email with the applicants name. First email did not contain the names. There were no emails sent with confirmation number,

Shah91

Apr 26, 2017
Hey i have just received an email confirmation today that my application is selected. However i wanted to sponser my "MOTHER IN LAW" as my mother died last year.
I wanted to know that can i be able to sponser my mother in law through this application.
And is mother in law also considered as a parent?

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Shah91 said:
Hey i have just received an email confirmation today that my application is selected. However i wanted to sponser my "MOTHER IN LAW" as my mother died last year.
I wanted to know that can i be able to sponser my mother in law through this application.
And is mother in law also considered as a parent?
I am sorry to hear this but unless your spouse got selected, you can't sponsor your in law on your selection

LanaN

Apr 26, 2017
neeti2090 said:
I still did not get email :(
I'm curious what might be the reasons I didn't get any emai notification at all(yes, have the confirmation number when applied in January and checked spam etc.)

Anyone else in the same situation? Or any suggestions who should I contact to check the application status?

Thank you

Pardeep9

Jul 7, 2016
Hi all

I applied for my parents PR IN JAN,2016. My parents had medical and PCC last July 2016.Since then there is no progress. I keep on checking status online,shows medical received,DECISION pending.
soon ,medical is gonna expired as i know of Medicals are good for one year.Did anyone got response so far around same scenario?

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
anng said:
thank you Rob_TO!
Hi

I am born in India ,having PR in Canada, selected for lottery ,i don't have birth certificate and my parents don't have marriage certificate, what's best way to get these two certificates or any other acceptable alternative? Like for birth certificate can be use 10th marks certifate which have my date my birth and my parent name on it, and for parents marriage cericate can be use affidavit because they got married in 1978 so there was no marriage certicate like register marriage,

Pls suggest the best way.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Deep1 said:
Hi

I am born in India ,having PR in Canada, selected for lottery ,i don't have birth certificate and my parents don't have marriage certificate, what's best way to get these two certificates or any other acceptable alternative? Like for birth certificate can be use 10th marks certifate which have my date my birth and my parent name on it, and for parents marriage cericate can be use affidavit because they got married in 1978 so there was no marriage certicate like register marriage,

Pls suggest the best way.
Hi deep1 sorry I have no answers to your questions. I hope somebody senior in this group will know.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
NN1979 said:
HI, I have not received any email yet ! :eek:
It is possible that they filter out you wrongly in the process of eliminate duplicates. But you can only ask them after 8 May and they will likely just tell u are not selected

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
deerestlovelybear said:
It is possible that they filter out you wrongly in the process of eliminate duplicates. But you can only ask them after 8 May and they will likely just tell u are not selected
Hi

Whats on 8 th may?

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Kamya! said:
didnt receive anything yet
They may have filter you out wrongly in the process of eliminate duplicates. Unfortunately they only will answer these questions after 8 May and will likely simply say you are not selected

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
I have also not received an email and I have not entered duplicate entries in the system.
Not sure why didn't receive either Yes or No email. I know many people have not received an email yet.
This looks so messed up. I am confused as to should we now keep hopes of receiving an email or give up.

joaosax

Apr 26, 2017
I also did not receive any email yet.
I guess they are sending the emails in batches.
I saved my confirmation number and only sent my application once, so there is no reason they would filter me out.