+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Sponsorship 2016 - Receive Medical Exam Form for A Second Time

liu1tao

Dec 17, 2017
My application for parents was submitted in 2016. In February 2017, I received the medical exam request and submitted immediately. It shows "medical exam result received" on CIC website since March. On December 15, I received the medical exam forms from CIC again for both of my parents. At the same time, I also received "pre-arrival service" email. I was so confused about the reason of the second medical exam request. Did anyone else experience same situation before?

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
Is it for the same medical tests?
Sometimes they ask for a specific follow up test as a result of seeing something they want more clarification from the first exam.

Otherwise, it could just be a glitch. Maybe you just need to call Monday to double check. (if calling the call centre is an available option for you)

liu1tao

Dec 17, 2017
Is it for the same medical tests?
Sometimes they ask for a specific follow up test as a result of seeing something they want more clarification from the first exam.

Otherwise, it could just be a glitch. Maybe you just need to call Monday to double check. (if calling the call centre is an available option for you)
They are the same medical exam request. Some people said it is probably because my first medical exam will expire soon and they are not expect to complete my application before that. Anyway, I think I should give them a call to clarify it. Thanks for the reply!

emaurice

Feb 14, 2018
Hi liu1tao, can you please share us if you have any update for this. This is my exact situation right now.
Thank you.

Jul 26, 2017
I applied for my parents sponsorship to and they are going through with the same problem they did their medical and asks again to do some test just for my mom
I would like to know is your parents is here now or they're still waiting for the other lending

liu1tao

Dec 17, 2017
No update so far...called CIC last week and confirmed all documents needed were received. Still waiting for further progress....