+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents sponsor

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I had applied sponser to parents in Oct 2020. But I have not received ITA yet ?
So your parents submitted a profile and were selected in the lottery in 2020? It is based on a lottery so not everyone is picked. There are still over 100k people in the 2020 pool.

In a past thread, you said that they didn’t submit a profile in 2020.

Reactions: YVR123

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
I misunderstood something that’s why I said no. So yes I applied in 2020 and I got confirmation number is that means file is picked ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I misunderstood something that’s why I said no. So yes I applied in 2020 and I got confirmation number is that means file is picked ?
When did you get confirmation number? What did it say? These were sent out 2 months ago and you only have 15 days to get all documents submitted so assume you meet requirements (LICO).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/apply.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received confirmation number on 26 Oct 2020 after that nothing.
All you got was a confirmation number so that was not an invitation. Your parents have not been picked. Or in 2020, you were invited and then it would have been cancelled. Check the link provided and see if your confirmation number is still valid.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
It’s very rude. I am not saying to hold my hand. I have checked the link but there is nothing there to check the confirmation number. That’s ok if you don’t want to answer that’s ok . Other person can answer. I am news with application and I don’t know too much that’s why I am asking . Constants charge fees if ask questions from them . I ask questions here because there are some experts available to help me or other people .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It’s very rude. I am not saying to hold my hand. I have checked the link but there is nothing there to check the confirmation number. That’s ok if you don’t want to answer that’s ok . Other person can answer. I am news with application and I don’t know too much that’s why I am asking . Constants charge fees if ask questions from them . I ask questions here because there are some experts available to help me or other people .
It is in the link. Right under Find out if you are invited to apply. I can read it.

Check your invitation status using your confirmation number
Answer a few questions to look up your confirmation number and find out if you’re invited to apply.

Reactions: YVR123