20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Hi everybody,
My my parents recently had in interview at CIC Delhi. They asked us to bring along the dependant children as well. The officer who interviewed them apparently was very rude...my parents said that she won't allow them to explain anything and would say don't waste my time just answer in yes or no!! Anyways, it seemed that they had some doubts about my brother being a dependent child. When my parents got out of the interview they were not very happy due to the rude behavior of the officer. She even tried to trick my family and said thay she has a letter from a realiabke source that my brother is married! Obviously my parent strongly denied it coz that's just not true! However just 3 days after the interview we received 2nd medical request since our first one expired in August this year.
Should I take it as a good sign? I mean does this mean that the interview was successful? Otherwise why would they send 2nd medical request if the have decided something negative in the interview??
Please advise
Thanks alot!!
What is the update? when did you file?

yuliz24

Feb 23, 2016
Does anyone knows when should I report I have a new baby? I'm pregant now and I received an invite to apply to sponsor my mother.
When I send my form on January I met the the minimum income needed but when my baby will be born, as that add a new person to my family I will not meet the minimal income required.
The situation is:
- In january 201 I met my requirements at that time with my 2017 incomes (without a baby)
- My incomes in 2018 are higher and I will meet the minimal income even adding my new baby
but the question is will they consider my incomes in 2017 but the size of my family in 2018 (baby will be born in september)?
Thanks

pritpalhans

Sep 4, 2018
i want to sponser my parents for PR. They do not have birth certificates and no educational stuff, what other options i can choose.
Please and thank you

arenz_aspire

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi

I have a similar question around the sponsorship lines.

my first notice of assesment is of the year 2017 where i worked only for 6 months and is way under LICO only 24k for those 6 months, can i round it up as 48K annually?

Does CRA count half a year worked as a full year, considering i only landed in Canada in June 2017, started working shortly after that.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

I have a similar question around the sponsorship lines.

my first notice of assesment is of the year 2017 where i worked only for 6 months and is way under LICO only 24k for those 6 months, can i round it up as 48K annually?

Does CRA count half a year worked as a full year, considering i only landed in Canada in June 2017, started working shortly after that.
No you have to make the LICO amount no matter how many months you were in Canada.

Reactions: YVR123

Niki1000

Oct 20, 2021
Received GCMS today

Meds Passed
RCMP Screening: OK
Criminality: IN Progress
Security: Not Started

Rest is all same, but why do they hide my Mothers UCI and Status for Police Clearance and RCMP? I mean they have "whited out" but I can make out from the alpha headers thats its clear
Its consistent with UCI, Meds, PCC, FBI and RCMP

Do they only show Principal Applicant info?
I know this must be mentioned more than a few times but how does one apply for GCMS notes? Thanks.

pps_158

Apr 16, 2017
I applied my SuperVisa on 13th November 2020, till penting. File ,"Your file is under progress, will send you message ", for last one year.
Can it be approved, please advise.