Nov. 22, 2011
Passport Req..
Oct.13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.5, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 9, 2012
Tropics said:
Got email from IRCC that I wasn't chosen to sponsor my mom this year :( :( :-[ :-[
My Mom and Mother in law were not selected as well. I wonder how many of those selected 10,000 are really qualified. I know some of my friends signed up with this lottery without the knowledge that there will be an income requirement and length of stay in Canada.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
we were not selected too. Received email this morning. It's sad!

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
cavitenoz said:
My Mom and Mother in law were not selected as well. I wonder how many of those selected 10,000 are really qualified. I know some of my friends signed up with this lottery without the knowledge that there will be an income requirement and length of stay in Canada.
I know at least 6 people who are not qualified based on income but was selected

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello, I have received an email from IRCC that I have been selected to file an application for my parents. I'm confused about income requirement. Currently, I'm meeting the requirement based on a family size of 3 but I'm also sponsoring my spouse in the following month. In this case my family size will become 4 and I don't meet the requirement for the family of 4. Can anyone suggest what is the correct way to calculate family size over here?

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys, i my application has been selected for parents sponsorship. Kindly help me on the below question

* What will be the processing time for parents sponsorship PR
* My parents doesn't have birth certificate, what can be used as alternative document.

Kindly let me know your thought.

Thanks
Vj

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
How to get/recover the Confirmation number if somebody has lost it?

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi everyone

I have a weird question.

I wanted to pull my mothers supervisa file record from CIC and i submitted request to CIC and they said file record is destroyed already.

Is there any other way to get supervisa file record from CIC ?

Thank you.

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi Guys. So I also got a rejection email yesterday. My mom is expected here on her Supervisa on May 7 through Toronto. Have any your parents come in on a Supervisa?
What was their experience like?
What questions did the officer ask?
What documents did you give your parents besides the insurance?
Did your parents have secondary screening?
How much time did they get?

My mom isn't a good communicator so I want to make sure we prep her in advance.

Thanks so much

NASAAD

Apr 27, 2017
i got an email from IRCC informing me that i was not selected to apply this year. they are saying i will have the opportunity to show interest to sponsor your parent or grandparent again in 2018. however, if they will implement the same way of selecting application in 2018 then i might not get it too. not sure if this is a right thing to do at least those who didn't get it in 2017 should have a priority in 2018.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
PB# said:
Hi everyone

I have a weird question.

I wanted to pull my mothers supervisa file record from CIC and i submitted request to CIC and they said file record is destroyed already.

Is there any other way to get supervisa file record from CIC ?

Thank you.
Apply for GCMS notes here - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

If you are in Canada then this service is free. Hope this helps.

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
samcheema said:
Hello, I have received an email from IRCC that I have been selected to file an application for my parents. I'm confused about income requirement. Currently, I'm meeting the requirement based on a family size of 3 but I'm also sponsoring my spouse in the following month. In this case my family size will become 4 and I don't meet the requirement for the family of 4. Can anyone suggest what is the correct way to calculate family size over here?
You wasted a spot - the family size is based on current number of family members. So even if you wife is not here with you in canada you still have to count her going back 3 years.

E.g. - You get married in 2016 and applied for (or won lottery) for parents in 2017 - you will have to qualify for 3 year income for 4 members, regardless of if you were married or not in those 3 years.

you should count the current number of members & then just see if you qualify for all 3 years.

My friend applied for her parents and her file was selected in 2015 - but was rejected/returned because she got married in 2013 and did not count her husband for year : 2011 & 2012

SO YEAH !!! EVEN IF YOU SEND YOUR FILE - IT WILL BE RETURNED !!!!!

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
sami85 said:
Hello everyone, I have been selected for submitting application for my parents. While reviewing document checklist, I've found three years Notice of Assessments (NOA) need to be submitted with the application :( But I have been living in Canada for only one year. My current income matches CIC's requirement. Will I be able to submit the application for my parents? Need expert opinion. Thanks
And here we go - another wasted spot !! how come people are so stupid !!
You should have checked for requirements and expert opinion before you put your name in for lottery !!!!!!

you wasted a spot !!! you do not qualify unless you meet income for 3 years !! Congrats on winning the lottery !!! dumbass !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sublime2014

Nov 17, 2014
samcheema said:
So the family size will remain the same whether you sponsor your wife before the parents sponsorship or after. So for now since you have not sponsored your wife (meaning her Permanent Residence is not approved) you don't have any previous undertakings. I think it will depend on which application gets approved first. If your wife application gets approved first then CIC might include her as previous undertaking to calculate your income and then reject application based on this calculation. Technically she shouldn't be included in previous undertaking since you are going to apply her application afterwards but you never know with CIC. So you will have to wait and see and file a review if that happens

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Hello Friends, I have received an invitation for my parents sponsorship application. I have a question.

Do they ask for their educational certificates, mark-sheet etc.?
I see that the check-list of document submission doesn't ask for it but Background declaration form needs the information. Does it mean they would ask for these details to be submitted later?