Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Azy58 said:
Hello all,

I have a question about doc needed for parent sponsorship application.

I was wondering if financial record of the parent should also be included in the application ? There is no mention of that in the checklist but I heard that it should be included.

Thanks for your time,
Only what it's mentioned. However, I believe that only applies for visitor's visa.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
cool ammy said:
Hello everyone I m 2011 applicant .second Medical Was Done On 21 oct And Passed on 25th oct Nd On 4 nov Our status shows Background Check in Process but Till Now no updates from visa office ... can Anyone suggests That the Mp inquiry helps In this or Not . .. we put 3 times but our Relatives said mp Inquiry Delays In Final decision Of ur File ... is That true ????
The other day, CIC agent told me, mp inquiries don't slow or make fast the processing time. I am not sure about what CIC call center agent said. But for sure, i know another person who'e parents medical was couple of days expired. MP office was telling him, you have to go for another medical. Suddenly his parents got PPR

In my personal experience talking to MP Office = frustration+ harassment+ wastage of time, it is useless.

I would say, try GCMS notes, find posts from users here in similar time line, It would help to know about your turn then you would feel relaxed.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
CIC online ECAS shows missing lines, incomplete information. e.g. The line saying "We start processing on your file" is missing. It is not there

I have checked, two other users from these forums are effected. Any one also has same issue? please share

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
Another-Immigrant said:
The other day, CIC agent told me, mp inquiries don't slow or make fast the processing time. I am not sure about what CIC call center agent said. But for sure, i know another person who'e parents medical was couple of days expired. MP office was telling him, you have to go for another medical. Suddenly his parents got PPR

In my personal experience talking to MP Office = frustration+ harassment+ wastage of time, it is useless.

I would say, try GCMS notes, find posts from users here in similar time line, It would help to know about your turn then you would feel relaxed.
Yes we Hv also tried gcms notes .....but everything was same in gcms Notes what The Mp office Replied to Us .. really Its confusing dont know wat to do Next..... What They Are Waiting For Everything is Clear now .This long Wait Is Too Frustrating Now.

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
I was about to apply for my parents for 2017 PGP but For 2013 the minimum bracket is 63200 something , and my income is 62,720 just short of $500 to meet the requirement Sad so sad I cant apply just because of one year income gap. Is there anyway I can give them that five hundred lolz

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Mkulvi said:
I was about to apply for my parents for 2017 PGP but For 2013 the minimum bracket is 63200 something , and my income is 62,720 just short of $500 to meet the requirement Sad so sad I cant apply just because of one year income gap. Is there anyway I can give them that five hundred lolz
It seems you are little late.

You may have cash income e.g. shoveling snow for someone , cutting grass or repair computer/phone etc. for someone etc. Some time we work for few days in a year on cash and we forget. We just don't think it is our income coz it is cash and, just 500$. If you have something like that, your accountant can help you to report that to CIC and get it on NOA/Option C.

But as i mentioned before, you may be little late coz you have to revise. To revise you have to send to CRA and CRA takes couple of weeks sometimes months to get back to you with new assessment. If it is not the case you have to wait

Also there is special thread for 2017 applications , people are talking

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/parents-sponsorship-jan-2017-early-prepration-tips-discussions-t391991.1050.html

good luck :)

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
cool ammy said:
Yes we Hv also tried gcms notes .....but everything was same in gcms Notes what The Mp office Replied to Us .. really Its confusing dont know wat to do Next..... What They Are Waiting For Everything is Clear now .This long Wait Is Too Frustrating Now.
I can understand , it is frustrating

The only ways i can think of

1. Protest in front of Office of Minister of immigration or some other way, facebook, twiiter etc..
2. Wait and wait and wait

While waiting help yourself, I would say, search these threads and also for year 2010/2011 and find the posts from people had gone through similar situation. From there you would have an idea, why you are late and how long you have to wait.

Also please update your time line under your profile. So others can know you are in problem and can help you and also can get help from you

MP office may say you "People are waiting here since 10 years. You are only 7th years , why you are worried". This what my MP told me. They are just sitting there to get paid from your and my income . We are working for them , that why they are more smart than us. Even staff at their office is smarter than us. They know everything :(

I can not understand , why MP's income is more than Minimum wage. Why they have their income is more than 40,000 a year. It does not make any sense to me.

In this or next session there would be another increase in the income of MP's

Thanks

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
So I just heard back from my MP. She says that the file is still under review and we have to wait. But she tells me something very surprising too. Immigration told her that they recieved the DNA results in September and they are assessing the results. But we have never done any DNA tests!! Nor we have recieved any requests for DNA tests! The last thing we did for immigration was medical results and that was August 2015. Can someone tell me what does this mean? Anyone had such an experiance where MP gives you info that doesnot match your case? I am so confused :((

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
cool ammy said:
Hello everyone I m 2011 applicant .second Medical Was Done On 21 oct And Passed on 25th oct Nd On 4 nov Our status shows Background Check in Process but Till Now no updates from visa office ... can Anyone suggests That the Mp inquiry helps In this or Not . .. we put 3 times but our Relatives said mp Inquiry Delays In Final decision Of ur File ... is That true ????
I Dont think that is true cool ammy, MP inquiry does not delay your file infact it helps you give some info about your case and gives you a chance to know what is happening with your case and if you can send extra supporting docs in case the report points out to some thing that viaa officer is not too sure about.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
cool ammy said:
Do you see in your ecas that background check has started? I mean there is a new entry there giving this info? Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
farah242 said:
So I just heard back from my MP. She says that the file is still under review and we have to wait. But she tells me something very surprising too. Immigration told her that they recieved the DNA results in September and they are assessing the results. But we have never done any DNA tests!! Nor we have recieved any requests for DNA tests! The last thing we did for immigration was medical results and that was August 2015. Can someone tell me what does this mean? Anyone had such an experiance where MP gives you info that doesnot match your case? I am so confused :((
It is not surprise. It happened to me. I still respect up to some point, for what people has voted and elected as their leaders and won't point to the name of MP.

But yes, here is what i got from MP

1. MP herself said "Your files is in 7th years, people here are waiting for 10 years, why you are worried"
2. Manager at MP office, who even could not spell my name correctly despite being i have sent my correct name. I had shown correct spellings of my name still that manager spelled that incorrectly, even in reply to same email. That manager told me the following
a) Now you bought the house that effected your income that is why your application is delayed. I asked, it means the person has 10 houses would get SUPER delayed his/her application? Manager said, "I agree, but this does not work this way, that way." Staff at MP Office is unqualified, they don't have permanent jobs. Any body can guess, who can not get permanent jobs
b) CIC is making calculations for next 20 years, for the burden your mother is going to have on health system... UNBELIEVABLE.
c) What else that manager did not says, you can not believe. You don't wana hear that,

I am sure your MP and my MP is same LOL :)

I know the other guy whose parents's medical was expired and MP office confirmed from CIC that "You are going to get another medical". Guess what happened, next week that guy got PPR request. It is true..

Please note, CIC won't give even a SINGLE detail on the application to MP office EXCEPT it is "IN PROCESS". I can show you my GCMS notes, that shows MP office contacted CIC 4 times for my application and MP office did not even get a clue when my turn is and what is happening to my application. Again, as per my experience i can say, visit to MP Office is = Harassment+Wastage of time+ Wastage of time and wastage of time.

MP Office want to delay as much as they can, coz in that delay your turn just come automatically and then , MP office can say, "Oh we helped you" . So who ever is saying that, they got helped by MP, thats what happen to them

TOP of that, I sent in written two times to MP office, "Please do not contact CIC for my application" Guess what, Still MP office contacted CIC , with answer "Your application is in Process, CIC is working on that". After a 30 minutes of phone arguments , i was able to tell MP Office that DO NOT CONTACT CIC.

I asked MP office, "If you want to help me, ask office of Minister of Immigration to deploy more people to process and please just tell me when my turn would be. MP office was not able to do that. Again, it is wastage of time

It is not only MP office, even staff at office of Minister of Immigration, even don't wana talk to you/me. First of all they won't listen to you. The staff their support what CIC is doing. Staff their won't leave any stone unturned to prove that what ever CIC is doing it is correct. They will make you feel, if you don't like this , just leave the country and go somewhere else.

They will give you 100 arguments, when you ask "Why CIC can not tell what currently CIC is doing with your application, estimate about the time". Office staff said, "It may be more 10 years or 1 years or 1 day". I know you don't wana hear that, so don't go there, until unless you wana protest outside the office :)

So MP office and Minister of Immigration office won't even find for you how much more time it would take to complete the process on your application. You can go ahead and try, please let me know, if you found the time from these offices.

Why they don't tell the time, My assumption is, "Previous govt some how passed the new law, for NO TIME LINE to PGP." This govt don't want to change that.

I remember the time, when CIC web site has time line for PGP applications, even visa office wise, it was there saying 70 Months or 44 months etc. Now that information is NOT there. despite the fact that since last 3 years CIC is accepting only 5000/10000/10000 applications.

CIC web site as of today saying " we are processing application recieved January 1, 2014. It is a Lie. It is not ture, CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

"Parents or grandparents

Working on applications received in January 2014?
Visit Canada sooner with a Super Visa!

View your application status online

If you applied before January, 2014 be sure you have responded to all communication from IRCC

CIC is already processed applications from January 2016. Can you believe , a government institution's web site, MP Office, and office of Minister of that department all gave you incomplete information or No information at all,?

ECAS also shows incomplete information since almost 1 week. No information from CIC about that. What is that.... It is almost totally/completely broken..

HAPPY HUMAN RIGHTS day, Today , December 10, Enjoy :)

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=human%20rights%20day

Don't lose heart, lets be hopeful, Get as much as information from the posts on these forums and you would be able to guess your time/turn

So it is not surprise, don't go to MP office don't get confused..

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I don't know why we don't have that right to know , What would be estimated time for our applications and also, what is currently happening to my applications?

Please share if some one knows

http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/freedom-of-expression/freedom-of-information/

is Right to information/Privacy ACT is INCOMPLETE? not any use for us?

from United Nations web sites

http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

putty

Dec 11, 2016
I am going to sponsor my parents. For myself, I applied for PR through AINP. When I applied for PR, I was single. However, while my PR application was being processed, I got married. In order to add my wife, I updated some forms and added some new forms for my wife. Now, both my wife and I have PR.

Now, for financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), there is a question in 3.b - Previous undertakings - Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect.
I am wondering whether the answer of this question would be 0 or 1.

putty

Dec 11, 2016
In, financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), I have a question regarding # 15 (Employment history). If I had two jobs for year 2013 and the time period overlaps as shown below.
Job A 2014 Jan - April -- (salary 70K)
Job B 2014 Jan - Dec -- (salary 20K)

What can I write in the gross benefits for period?
Question a) Do I need two rows for these period? In one row, the gross benefit is 70k and for other row, the gross benefit is 20k.
Question b) Do you think I can skip Job B? in that case, I will have only one row and I will show total benefits is 90k?