+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have not been able to link the application. It does not find it. Passport number is mandatory. Not sure what to do any help would be really appreciated

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
hey guys,

the form Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship [IMM 5768] was last updated in 2015. Do you know when CIC will upload the new forms? thanks

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mary63 said:
hey guys,

the form Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship [IMM 5768] was last updated in 2015. Do you know when CIC will upload the new forms? thanks
First week of december . well before the great rat race of submitting document from 8 am on first working day of january 2017. It is full battle of nerves

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
Hello everyone I m 2011 applicant .second Medical Was Done On 21 oct And Passed on 25th oct Nd On 4 nov Our status shows Background Check in Process but Till Now no updates from visa office ... can Anyone suggests That the Mp inquiry helps In this or Not . .. we put 3 times but our Relatives said mp Inquiry Delays In Final decision Of ur File ... is That true ????

roozbeh

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
Hi All,

I would like to sponsor my Parents. Few Questions:

1. How many years it takes?
2. What additional documents to provide to make the application faster?
3. Any advice before applying (take care of some documents)?

Thanks all in advance for your reply.
Regards

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
cool ammy said:
Hello everyone I m 2011 applicant .second Medical Was Done On 21 oct And Passed on 25th oct Nd On 4 nov Our status shows Background Check in Process but Till Now no updates from visa office ... can Anyone suggests That the Mp inquiry helps In this or Not . .. we put 3 times but our Relatives said mp Inquiry Delays In Final decision Of ur File ... is That true ????
I am in the same boat too! Not sure why it is taking so dam long, almost 6 months now! :eek: :eek:

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi

I've a question regarding LCIO+30%.

I am showing the income for 2013, 2014 & 2015. My first baby was born in April 2015 (Only baby so far) so the total family size is 5 now.
2013 - My family size was 4 (Myself, My Wife and my parents) and i was fullfilling the income requirement for Four
2014 - My family size was 4 (Myself, My Wife and my parents) and i was fullfilling the income requirement for Five
2015 - My family size was 5 (Myself, My Wife, baby and my parents) and i was fullfilling the income requirement for Five

Now my question is, do i've to fulfill the requirement for five from the very begining i.e. 2013 or is it fine if i was fulfilling the income requirement of four in year 2013 because my family size was 4.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Bobby82

May 25, 2016
xaideez said:
Hi

I've a question regarding LCIO+30%.

I am showing the income for 2013, 2014 & 2015. My first baby was born in April 2015 (Only baby so far) so the total family size is 5 now.
2013 - My family size was 4 (Myself, My Wife and my parents) and i was fullfilling the income requirement for Four
2014 - My family size was 4 (Myself, My Wife and my parents) and i was fullfilling the income requirement for Five
2015 - My family size was 5 (Myself, My Wife, baby and my parents) and i was fullfilling the income requirement for Five

Now my question is, do i've to fulfill the requirement for five from the very begining i.e. 2013 or is it fine if i was fulfilling the income requirement of four in year 2013 because my family size was 4.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
For 13 n 14 your family size was 4 so you need to show income for 4 ppl only, for 2015 you need to show income for 5.

farhanijaz

May 8, 2015
Hi,
I have the same situation like you. Please advise, if your sister got the visa too.
I have applied for my parents immigration along with my dependent sister.
My sister got married earlier this year. Now the medical has been requested. I have asked the visa officer and explained the situation. No reply yet.
Should we do the medical of our sister or not?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
Farhan Ijaz

ottawat

Feb 13, 2012
tgen said:
I am in a bind. Parents file was transferred to Delhi and they requested all sorts of documents which we sent, and we did medicals upfront since they delayed medical request email. Now they have sent a document requesting a full cardiology panel for my mom. She has some minor age related symptoms but nothing serious from what we know. However, has anyone ever heard of parent being rejected from Delhi office for cardiology reasons? We are very stressed about this request and don't know what to think of it. Any experience with such requests?
HI Tgen,

What has happen to your mom's medical after the cardiology panel? What did you have to provide for full cardiology panel?
Did she have elevated BP at medicals? Did she declare hypertension?

I'd like to knew as my mom has hypertension and palpitations and she has to go to the medicals in less than 30 days.

Nickname

Nov 28, 2016
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum here. I had a question I'm hoping to get some help on..

I'm sponsoring my parents and their file is being processed presently. CPC-O has asked for updated copies of my parents (Bangladeshi) passports since the originally provided ones some years ago has expired. My parents hold Bangladeshi citizenship and resides in the US. Very recently, they also acquired American passport through naturalization.

My questions are: Which passport should be submitted to CPC - the Bangladeshi one or American one or Both? Also, what is the process once sponsorship is granted - do the passports have to be sent to CPC-O or local Canadian HC in the US for stamping? How long does this typically take?

Thank you kindly!

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Nickname said:
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum here. I had a question I'm hoping to get some help on..

I'm sponsoring my parents and their file is being processed presently. CPC-O has asked for updated copies of my parents (Bangladeshi) passports since the originally provided ones some years ago has expired. My parents hold Bangladeshi citizenship and resides in the US. Very recently, they also acquired American passport through naturalization.

My questions are: Which passport should be submitted to CPC - the Bangladeshi one or American one or Both? Also, what is the process once sponsorship is granted - do the passports have to be sent to CPC-O or local Canadian HC in the US for stamping? How long does this typically take?

Thank you kindly!
Both

Azy58

Dec 9, 2016
Hello all,

I have a question about doc needed for parent sponsorship application.

I was wondering if financial record of the parent should also be included in the application ? There is no mention of that in the checklist but I heard that it should be included.

Thanks for your time,

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
Hi i m sponsoring my parent , i have question regarding the minimum necessary income , in 2014 and 2013 our family size was 4 , in 2015 I had a kid so family size is five for 2015 . So does CIC calculate the income for the family size on the yearly basis or it should be same for all three years thats the family size of five ?