File Transfer...
August 2016
hi

my file transferred in london visa office 15 August 2016
any one have idea how long its take to send the medical and pcc request

lovelyCanada

Nov 9, 2015
hello all,
I want to apply for my mother in 2017. My father is passed away. My mother has 3 sons. Me and two brothers of mine. I have a question. What about schedule A - background declaration and additional family information?
Will all of us have to complete separate forms of those? I mean total 4 copies of schedule A and another 4 copies of additional.. ?

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are only applying to for your mother then it will be schedule A for her only. you have fill schedule A for all the people that are being applied.

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Hi Guys,

Need some help here. I have just received the medical request for my parents immigration case along with the additional documents request. Normally you get the additional documents request firs then medical after couple of months, in a normal scenario this is very good because LVO is working very fast to clear the 2010 case since my file was approved and sent to LVO on Sep 23,2016.

Now here is the issue I have to submit my parents medical in 30 days but there are undergoing treatment which can can take 3 months it has been only one month since it started. Do you guys know somehow I can extend the date of the medical my parents have a medical condition but I want to make sure before they go for the exam they are cured.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Ali

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
quresa1 said:
Hi Guys,

Need some help here. I have just received the medical request for my parents immigration case along with the additional documents request. Normally you get the additional documents request firs then medical after couple of months, in a normal scenario this is very good because LVO is working very fast to clear the 2010 case since my file was approved and sent to LVO on Sep 23,2016.

Now here is the issue I have to submit my parents medical in 30 days but there are undergoing treatment which can can take 3 months it has been only one month since it started. Do you guys know somehow I can extend the date of the medical my parents have a medical condition but I want to make sure before they go for the exam they are cured.

Appreciate your help.

no need to worry email ur case officer about the situation and ask him to extend ur medical date...
or if u dont take medical at this time they will send u another medical request...

Regards,
Ali

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
no need to worry email ur case officer about the situation and ask him to extend ur medical date...
or if u dont take medical at this time they will send u another medical request...

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
Dear friends
today i received our passprts with visa stamped..!! ;)

i wish u all best of luck..
i suggest u all to have faith stick to the plan and follow the guideline and requests from the visa office..
it is a long and tiring process but believe me it works..
stay blessed all.

what is the landing procedure?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Fasih Sardar said:
Dear friends
today i received our passprts with visa stamped..!! ;)

i wish u all best of luck..
i suggest u all to have faith stick to the plan and follow the guideline and requests from the visa office..
it is a long and tiring process but believe me it works..
stay blessed all.

what is the landing procedure?
Congrats! long wait..

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Thanks Fasih and Congrats on your case.

Fasih Sardar said: