Jul 10, 2014
Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Forum,

I am planning to book a flight for my mother in Mid January from Bangladesh.
Do I need to get round trip ticket?
Does anyone know a good travel agency in Toronto area

Regards

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
pirates of sandvip said:
Hi Forum,

I am planning to book a flight for my mother in Mid January from Bangladesh.
Do I need to get round trip ticket?
Does anyone know a good travel agency in Toronto area

Regards
Sometimes return tickets work out more economical than a single ticket but if your mum is landing as a PR then there is no requirement to have a round trip ticket.
You may want to check out Expedia or other similar website for air fares. These sites are very competitive and there is no need to go to a travel agent, as you can print the e ticket from your home.

pirates of sandvip

Jul 10, 2014
Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soonihope said:
Sometimes return tickets work out more economical than a single ticket but if your mum is landing as a PR then there is no requirement to have a round trip ticket.
You may want to check out Expedia or other similar website for air fares. These sites are very competitive and there is no need to go to a travel agent, as you can print the e ticket from your home.
Sounds good. Thank You

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
hi there,
i want to share a problem.
we have recieved Passport request on 28 oct 16 via email.
letter stating submit ur pp to islamabad by VFS.
question is:
letter of PpR dont contain names of family members!
my sister was also a dependent in application but, married in 2016 and we have already informed CIC
about it and also have send them marriage certficate

is she still included in PPR or not?
do i also send my sister passport or not?

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Don't delay.
Just send the passports. If she is a non accompanying dependent on their database they will just return the passport.
That's what I would have done in this situation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ali

Fasih Sardar said:
hi there,
we have recieved Passport request on 28 oct 16 via email.
letter stating submit ur pp to islamabad by VFS.
question is:
my sister was also a dependent in application but, married in 2016 and we have already informed CIC

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear Experts!!!

My Parents Sponsorship was applied in June 2010 and medical was done and received on 20th August 2016. Since then we are waiting for PPR but still no answer. Can anybody guide me how much time they will take to call for Passports? VO is London.

Please also guide how to meet MP in Mississauga, Ontario and how he can update me on this issue?

Regards

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
anwar01 said:
Dear Experts!!!

My Parents Sponsorship was applied in June 2010 and medical was done and received on 20th August 2016. Since then we are waiting for PPR but still no answer. Can anybody guide me how much time they will take to call for Passports? VO is London.

Please also guide how to meet MP in Mississauga, Ontario and how he can update me on this issue?

Regards
dont worry,
they often take time ... next step is police certificate and payment RPRF fee. if not paid ..
email to ur visa office they reply but often reply come late a month,,
just wait and see what the officer demands and follow the steps, surly will get PPR soon.

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
dear experts!
urgent help required :(
we have recieved Passport request via email.
letter stating submit ur pp by VFS.
My question is:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Fasih Sardar said:
dont worry,
they often take time ... next step is police certificate and payment RPRF fee. if not paid ..
email to ur visa office they reply but often reply come late a month,,
just wait and see what the officer demands and follow the steps, surly will get PPR soon.
Thank you for reply. May I ask what is your category for Sponsorship? Is it Parent one? I saw from your timeline that it took them 6 months from Medicals done to issue PPR. It too much!!!!

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our LVO is New Delhi and we applied for parents

Application - Aug 10, 2010
Document request - Jul 2014
Submitted - Oct 2014
Processing started - April 24, 2015
Medical request - May 2015
Medical done - June 2015
Military table sent - Aug 2015 ( as father was in army)
Went to MP - Mar 2016
Second Medical request - May 2016
Second Medical done - June 2016
MP updated to be finished by end Aug, then end sep and then end oct.
We are still waiting for PPR

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today CIC updated that they are working on applications received Jan 2014 not sure what is happening to our files of 2010-2011. we are still waiting

Borys

Nov 4, 2016
I am confused about IMM 5768 and requesting help.

Q8. MNI - 2015

Q9 - Total income available to sponsor - Add amounts 16 (h) and 19 (h) and enter total for each year. If this amount is less than the amount of the
minimum necessary income above, you do not meet the sponsorship eligibility requirements. Do not send your application.

Would the wording in Q9 suggest that the annual incomes from 2013, 2014 and 2015 each has to be higher than the MNI of 2015?

Or

will each of last 3 year's income be checked against that year's MNI, like - Income 2013 > MNI 2013, Income 2014 > MNI 2014, and Income 2015 > MNI 2015 ?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
distressed said:
Today CIC updated that they are working on applications received Jan 2014 not sure what is happening to our files of 2010-2011. we are still waiting
This was updated couple of months ago. Even that information is misleading, because CIC already started processing application received in January 2016. I know, who has applied in Jan 2016 and parents got medical done. So that information is not really helpful. It is way outdated and misleading.

Borys

Nov 4, 2016
Borys said:
I am confused about IMM 5768 and requesting help.

Q8. MNI - 2015

Q9 - Total income available to sponsor - Add amounts 16 (h) and 19 (h) and enter total for each year. If this amount is less than the amount of the
minimum necessary income above, you do not meet the sponsorship eligibility requirements. Do not send your application.

Would the wording in Q9 suggest that the annual incomes from 2013, 2014 and 2015 each has to be higher than the MNI of 2015?

Or

will each of last 3 year's income be checked against that year's MNI, like - Income 2013 > MNI 2013, Income 2014 > MNI 2014, and Income 2015 > MNI 2015 ?
Can someone please respond? I continue to be baffled by this issue and need to understand where I stand before the weekend is over. Please...

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Borys said:
Can someone please respond? I continue to be baffled by this issue and need to understand where I stand before the weekend is over. Please...
I had never filled those forms, but as per my understanding you are required to have income reported on NOA/Option C equal or more for corresponding years .e.g you are applying in January 2017, so your income of three years 2013, 2014,2015 should meet or exceed the amount for corresponding year (2013, 2014, 2015) in the LICO+30 % table

your 2013 income should >= (Greater than or equal to) the amount in LICO+30% table for 2013
your 2014 income should >= (Greater than or equal to) the amount in LICO+30% table for 2014
your 2015 income should >= (Greater than or equal to) the amount in LICO+30% table for 2015

I believe it is simple is that