+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

hopesmoothly

Jan 20, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
Yea it transferred to Ottawa, back in February, waiting for medical request (I think), I just thought maybe something had gone wrong! But someone else has also had the same... so I think it's fine...
I think it's normal

Noorgail

Apr 22, 2016
Noorgail said:
what is DM means
Any body can guess about our case is medical done in June 2015 and after that ask my brother's information and history which is not in application. We submitted in August. Then ask my and my father's schedule A form again that we submitted with the application. But we submitted again in December 2015.we waiting since December. What you guys think about our case.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Noorgail said:
Any body can guess about our case is medical done in June 2015 and after that ask my brother's information and history which is not in application. We submitted in August. Then ask my and my father's schedule A form again that we submitted with the application. But we submitted again in December 2015.we waiting since December. What you guys think about our case.
What is your timeline and what is your visa office.
Your brother's information which you mention, is he the sponsor or a dependent.

Noorgail

Apr 22, 2016
soonihope said:
What is your timeline and what is your visa office.
Your brother's information which you mention, is he the sponsor or a dependent.
my sister applied in July 2010 we are two applicants me and my father (principle applicant) my brother is over age so they were asking following for my brother--- Please provide a completed non-accompanying form (attached) for your unmarried over aged son
- Details of foreign travel for my father and Me since the age of 18 years. On August, after that then asking schedule A form for me and my father, we submitted in December. Visa office is New Delhi.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Noorgail said:
my sister applied in July 2010 we are two applicants me and my father (principle applicant) my brother is over age so they were asking following for my brother--- Please provide a completed non-accompanying form (attached) for your unmarried over aged son
- Details of foreign travel for my father and Me since the age of 18 years. On August, after that then asking schedule A form for me and my father, we submitted in December. Visa office is New Delhi.
Has your sister thought of contacting her MP. You have done medicals in June 2015 so I would suggest your sister contact her MP's office as your medicals are only valid for 12 months.

Noorgail

Apr 22, 2016
soonihope said:
Has your sister thought of contacting her MP. You have done medicals in June 2015 so I would suggest your sister contact her MP's office as your medicals are only valid for 12 months.
contact to MP is the only way or someone had in this situation got visa at regular time base. Or you guys think it is not normal situation and we have to contact MP can help in this situation.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Noorgail said:
contact to MP is the only way or someone had in this situation got visa at regular time base. Or you guys think it is not normal situation and we have to contact MP can help in this situation.
You can also order your gcms notes and see what is happening as well. But it takes 30 days to receive the notes

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Dear All Experts,

How long does it normally take to get PPR after status changed to Decision Made from London LVO?
Any idea, experience ?

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Please give some advice senior members
I am dependebt type A my age was locked 19 years and now 23 years old.
From 1 to till now im am full tym continous student . My graduation getting over in may 2016 .
But my graduation is not cleared i have 7-8 reappers . Now what should i do next plz shed some light.after may 2016 universty give me 4years grace period to complete reappers but i cant go for master .

My stydy - dimplona in ECE
Btech -ECE

Now please advice me should i take admmision in bsc IT ..which is second gradutation or i will take ITI in electrican and clearing my reaapers in that tym..if i go with ITi will embassy put question why uh come back to lower sdties.... Or go with second graduation ...have any one goes through from this situtation . Will embassy also put question on 2 graduation ...can we do that

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prince nijjar said:
Please give some advice senior members
I am dependebt type A my age was locked 19 years and now 23 years old.
From 1 to till now im am full tym continous student . My graduation getting over in may 2016 .
But my graduation is not cleared i have 7-8 reappers . Now what should i do next plz shed some light.after may 2016 universty give me 4years grace period to complete reappers but i cant go for master .

My stydy - dimplona in ECE
Btech -ECE

Now please advice me should i take admmision in bsc IT ..which is second gradutation or i will take ITI in electrican and clearing my reaapers in that tym..if i go with ITi will embassy put question why uh come back to lower sdties.... Or go with second graduation ...have any one goes through from this situtation . Will embassy also put question on 2 graduation ...can we do that
Because your age was locked in at 19 back when the dependent age was 22, you do not have to continue studying to keep your status as a dependent. You can however not get married or enter into a common law relationship (live with a partner for 12 months or longer) because then you lose your dependent status.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear Experts,

My Elder Brother sponsored my parents in 2010, at that time my younger brother was below 21 and he was taken as dependent and applied. Now in 2016 he is still completing his masters. Now processing has been started for my parents case and cic asked for medical along with a couple of documents. I wanted to ask one question, If my younger brother get married before his VISA stamping, will he lose the immigration chance as dependent? or he can show he is married and continue with immigration process as dependent and will sponsor his wife later.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
anwar01 said:
Dear Experts,

My Elder Brother sponsored my parents in 2010, at that time my younger brother was below 21 and he was taken as dependent and applied. Now in 2016 he is still completing his masters. Now processing has been started for my parents case and cic asked for medical along with a couple of documents. I wanted to ask one question, If my younger brother get married before his VISA stamping, will he lose the immigration chance as dependent? or he can show he is married and continue with immigration process as dependent and will sponsor his wife later.
If your brother gets married he no longer remains a dependent.