+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
sundusk said:
After the status "medicals have been recieved" how much time for ppr request?
I think it depends on the Visa office..
My family received PPR six weeks after completing medicals. Their status on my ECAS just changed to "Medical results have being received" a week after receiving PPR.
But for someone else I know, they received PPR five weeks after status changed to "Medical results has being received".
Hope this gives you a little idea of when to expect PPR.

mhfiroz1967

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
fam pgp
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july2010
Doc's Request.
30august2014
AOR Received.
29 august 2014
File Transfer...
21march2015
Med's Request
24june2015
Med's Done....
14july2015
Interview........
Decision made
Passport Req..
04th Feb'2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi
Today 13 week gone after medical but don't receive any ppr letter from sg. vo.
So very slow sg.vo . We are very worried .
Thanks.

Aug 19, 2009
Hello,

My application for sponsoring my dad was received on January 14, 2015. The PGP process is from 2015 (new one).

Does anyone have the same timeline as mine? If yes, have you received any letter requesting for sponsor's docs. update?

Thank you, :)

Regards,

Allie

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Cha2 said:
I think it depends on the Visa office..
My family received PPR six weeks after completing medicals. Their status on my ECAS just changed to "Medical results have being received" a week after receiving PPR.
But for someone else I know, they received PPR five weeks after status changed to "Medical results has being received".
Hope this gives you a little idea of when to expect PPR.
hey thanks actually the case is that london visa office sent as an email asking for additional documents in July and also told us that they didnt recieve any medicals from us which they requested in march but we didnt recieve any medical request email so we sent medicals also our additional documents so thats why lil confused that when we will get ppr request because we are already late

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
sundusk said:
hey thanks actually the case is that london visa office sent as an email asking for additional documents in July and also told us that they didnt recieve any medicals from us which they requested in march but we didnt recieve any medical request email so we sent medicals also our additional documents so thats why lil confused that when we will get ppr request because we are already late
The same thing happened to me. It was after I wrote to the visa office to request an update on my file (after I had sent additional documents) that they told me that they had previously sent medical instructions to my email three months earlier which we didn't receive. I also wrote them again three weeks after medicals were done and ECAS wasn't updated to know if everything was OK.
It doesn't hurt to write them once in a while to ask for updates and also to kinda have a sense of where things are.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Cha2 said:
The same thing happened to me. It was after I wrote to the visa office to request an update on my file (after I had sent additional documents) that they told me that they had previously sent medical instructions to my email three months earlier which we didn't receive. I also wrote them again three weeks after medicals were done and ECAS wasn't updated to know if everything was OK.
It doesn't hurt to write them once in a while to ask for updates and also to kinda have a sense of where things are.
whats your status now? Its been 2 months and our status changed to medicals recieved now but still no passport request? Please share your timeline it will be very helpful

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
sundusk said:
whats your status now? Its been 2 months and our status changed to medicals recieved now but still no passport request? Please share your timeline it will be very helpful
I received PPR on October 5th after medicals were completed in August 12th. Passports, Passport photos and Police clearances are currently in the visa office.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Cha2 said:
I received PPR on October 5th after medicals were completed in August 12th. Passports, Passport photos and Police clearances are currently in the visa office.
what is your visa office? And what was your application status when you recieved ppr request?

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
sundusk said:
what is your visa office? And what was your application status when you recieved ppr request?
My visa office is Accra Ghana and the application status when I received PPR request was "in process" "we sent you medical instructions on..."
It just got updated to "medicals received" when they received the passports on October 16th. I guess they have started working on it so the updated the status.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Cha2 said:
My visa office is Accra Ghana and the application status when I received PPR request was "in process" "we sent you medical instructions on..."
It just got updated to "medicals received" when they received the passports on October 16th. I guess they have started working on it so the updated the status.
thats great congratulations for ppr request pray for us too :)

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
sundusk said:
thats great congratulations for ppr request pray for us too :)
Not to worry, I'm sure they will write you real soon though. But if you are worried, you could write them just to request an update on your application. I wrote my visa office after the medicals were completed and the replied me telling me that my application was in queue and that no further action was required from me or those I am sponsoring. Hopefully, you will hear form them soon.
Wishing you a speedy application process.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Cha2 said:
Not to worry, I'm sure they will write you real soon though. But if you are worried, you could write them just to request an update on your application. I wrote my visa office after the medicals were completed and the replied me telling me that my application was in queue and that no further action was required from me or those I am sponsoring. Hopefully, you will hear form them soon.
Wishing you a speedy application process.
yes you are absolutely right. Wr were planning to write an application to them but then our status changed to medicals have been recieved thats why we are quite hopeful. You think we should write them just to be on the safe side?

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
sundusk said:
yes you are absolutely right. Wr were planning to write an application to them but then our status changed to medicals have been recieved thats why we are quite hopeful. You think we should write them just to be on the safe side?
It's a good sign if your status just changed to medicals have been received. Maybe if you don't hear anything after next week, then you can write them.
All the best.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Cha2 said:
It's a good sign if your status just changed to medicals have been received. Maybe if you don't hear anything after next week, then you can write them.
All the best.
Yes thankyou. Will keep updated and do tell me after you get your visa . Goodluck to you too!