+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

khanbravo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Muhriz said:
Hi Everybody,

Visiting the forum after quite some time so congratulations to all who got their visa.

My ecas status changed to "Decision Made". Once I click on that, it gives me following loads of information:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on Month Day, 2009.
2. We started processing your application on June, 2015.
3. We sent you medical instructions on Month, 2013. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.
5. We sent you medical instructions on June, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. We sent you correspondence on June, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Note that Medical result received shown in bullet 4 is for 1st medicals and then they requested 2nd medicals in June of this year.

My questions is looking at bullet 5 and 6, do i need to worry about these as medicals were already completed and additional documents were also sent. Could it be that they haven't received medicals and documents yet? My tracking number shows that documents were received in mid July. Is it standard format they upload into online status. Should I wait for any correspondence from CIC?

Any comments?

Timeline:
Application: July 2009
Sponsor Approved: Sep. 2012
1st Medicals: March 2013
File transfer to London from ISB: May 2014
2nd medicals and additional documents: June 2015

Thanks.
Hi,
Almost similar points have been shown on our ecas. Regarding correspondence in bullet 6, check your email regularly or atleast every tuesday, they must have sent u some email. As in our case, they asked for passport copies after a month almost when we done wd our medicals. and then ecas points added about correspndence. Check your email wht they have asked u on June 2015 on provided email.

Thanks.

snmnov2010

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
09-15-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
06-17-2015/ may-2017
Med's Done....
06-23-2015/may-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waitng
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
hirak24 said:
Hello All,

I need your help. it might seem like I am jumping the gun here, but I really need your help. We applied for my parents sponsorhip application in June 2011. just about 1.5 months ago, we got request to submit additional documents..
I have a query about "right of permanent residence " fees..Can i Pay off the fees on behalf of my mom and dad??? Also, if I can shall I have all the info about "payer" as per their address (back home) , I guess?? and not mine...(which is in Canada).....

Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Thank you...all...
I paid RPRF for my parents in canada.. and used my address
all we did when they asked for RPRF ,we sent our copy to DVO.
It was all good

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
snmnov2010 said:
I paid RPRF for my parents in canada.. and used my address
all we did when they asked for RPRF ,we sent our copy to DVO.
It was all good
hi snmnov 2010
when did they update the medical result on ecas, that they receive it, after the medical done.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
khanbravo said:
Hi,
Almost similar points have been shown on our ecas. Regarding correspondence in bullet 6, check your email regularly or atleast every tuesday, they must have sent u some email. As in our case, they asked for passport copies after a month almost when we done wd our medicals. and then ecas points added about correspndence. Check your email wht they have asked u on June 2015 on provided email.

Thanks.
We have already submitted documents they requested in bullet 6, now fingers crossed to receive passport request. Lets see.

snmnov2010

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
09-15-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
06-17-2015/ may-2017
Med's Done....
06-23-2015/may-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waitng
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
lakha said:
hi snmnov 2010
when did they update the medical result on ecas, that they receive it, after the medical done.
yes after medical received.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Muhriz said:
Hi Everybody,

Visiting the forum after quite some time so congratulations to all who got their visa.

My ecas status changed to "Decision Made". Once I click on that, it gives me following loads of information:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on Month Day, 2009.
2. We started processing your application on June, 2015.
3. We sent you medical instructions on Month, 2013. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.
5. We sent you medical instructions on June, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. We sent you correspondence on June, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Note that Medical result received shown in bullet 4 is for 1st medicals and then they requested 2nd medicals in June of this year.

My questions is looking at bullet 5 and 6, do i need to worry about these as medicals were already completed and additional documents were also sent. Could it be that they haven't received medicals and documents yet? My tracking number shows that documents were received in mid July. Is it standard format they upload into online status. Should I wait for any correspondence from CIC?

Any comments?

Timeline:
Application: July 2009
Sponsor Approved: Sep. 2012
1st Medicals: March 2013
File transfer to London from ISB: May 2014
2nd medicals and additional documents: June 2015

Thanks.
We have same bullets on our E-Case. I think our officer might be same as his style shows :)

He could not find the medical first and later did not confirm if he did or not. Also the docs were rec'd by UK office on Aug 14 and still he can't seem to have them. The lines appeared made me feel that the documents did not get to him and medical is not rec'd. Hopefully we hear good news soon.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Our ecas status was changed today. 2 lines are added one say we started processing your file on March 31st 2015 and also medicals were sent on 2015 and third line says please inform to avoid any delays . We sent our additional documents on Aug 20 and now waiting for passport request. What can we expect after that? Anyone with same timeline?

Picky

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-05-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015 additional test done on 08-08-2015 dependent PC &relation proof sent on 08-09-15 dependent Fingerprint done 10-09-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
Someone please help....I need some reassurance
Today ecas got updated to... "We sent you a letter on September 15, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

What could it be??? My ecas hasnt been updated abt medical results being rcvd. Before this, all correspondence was being sent on my email so I m confused as to why they sent a mail now.
Got an email on sept 4th to submit docs to prove my brother's relation to our father that was rcvd by LVO sept 10th. Then got an email on sept 10th asking for my bro's fingerprints n clearance from RCMP. Now what could it be that they sent through mail and not email??
Could it be an interview call?

Please share from your experiences.
TIA

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Picky said:
Someone please help....I need some reassurance
Today ecas got updated to... "We sent you a letter on September 15, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

What could it be??? My ecas hasnt been updated abt medical results being rcvd. Before this, all correspondence was being sent on my email so I m confused as to why they sent a mail now.
Got an email on sept 4th to submit docs to prove my brother's relation to our father that was rcvd by LVO sept 10th. Then got an email on sept 10th asking for my bro's fingerprints n clearance from RCMP. Now what could it be that they sent through mail and not email??
Could it be an interview call?
After how many days did your visa office contacted you? After you submitted additional documents?
Please share from your experiences.
TIA

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
Hi all folks!

Today, I just check ecas then I saw my application status change to application received to In process and I saw 4 lines:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 4, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 6, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on June 1, 2015.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Since July 6, I got email from Singapore VO for asking DNA testing but until now 2 months and half I didn't get any things from them to be schedule appointment for my mom and dependent yet.
So how long do I expect to get news from them?

arrie.johal

Sep 22, 2015
hello all
my elder brother apply PGP sponsorship case to my Father,Mother and Me from Ontario on January 2011.

we received letter on august 2014 to submit copies of requested documents like education,birth certificates,my parents marriage certificate,police clearance certificate. etc.
these documents are requested from case processing center Mississauga Canada.
now in June 2015 new Delhi office send us a letter to submit medical test (via Email) .
we submitted medical to new Delhi office on July,2015 .
Also receive a letter (via Post) by new Delhi office to submit all original documents like my updated education parents original & Copies certificated like birth certificate and marriage certificate ,also my elder brother's 2 original certificates and updated police clearance certificate ,etc
we submitted all documents required
i want to know the next step and when embassy request passports and how much time left to complete the case.

current status show in e-case :-

In SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS:- (Under title : DECISION MADE)

1.We received your application to sponsor (FATHER'S NAME) on January 31, 2011.

Dependents listed on the application are: (MOTHER NAME) and (MY NAME).
2. We started processing your application on April 1, 2015.
3. We sent you correspondence on June 16, 2015 about the decision on your application.

In PERMANENT APPLICATION STATUS:- (Under Title : APPLICATION RECEIVED )

1. We received FATHER'S NAME's application for permanent residence on January 31, 2011.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hello to applicants processed in IslamAbad,
I am about to cry......it's been 7-1/2 years waiting..... Medicals were done and expired.....no news for final decision on ecase....Can some advise what to do and gave me some hope? Is there any other applicant of 2008 also waiting a decision on application?
Thanks to all

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

After doing my medicals and resubmit documents that the immigration asked me . They came up lately with a new request asking me to submit a criminal records from RCMP since i lived in Canada for more than 6 months immigration asked RCMP directly however RCMP said that i have to submit my fingerprint which i did since august 17.The problem is that i ve been charged in canada back in 2011 but not convicted and i don t know if it will screw up my application or if it even gonna be in my criminal records file.Thanks

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

After doing my medicals and resubmit documents that the immigration asked me before. They came up lately with a new request asking me to submit a criminal records from RCMP since i lived in Canada for more than 6 months, immigration asked RCMP directly however RCMP said that i have to submit my fingerprint which i did since august 17.The problem is that i ve been charged in canada back in 2011 but not convicted and i don t know if it will screw up my application or if it even gonna be in my criminal records file.Thanks for ur help

Sep 20, 2015
Hello!

Question:
For OUTLAND parent sponsorship; these are all of the other supporting documents that is needed?

1. Copy of Birth Certificates
2. Copy of Passports
3. Copy of Marriage Certificate

I am surprised to not see anything about POLICE or MEDICAL documentation required by CIC?

Is this correct???

Thank you.