+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Jaysgn1

Jun 23, 2014
layla.bee said:
Do the case specific enquiry and hopefully you will know.
Thanks for your kind reply. I did case specific enquiry few times before, but they never reply back. Even for RCMP request, my dad only visited me once and his stayed here for 5 days. I did case specific enquiry and mentioned them, but never got any reply back.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Jaysgn1 said:
Thanks for your kind reply. I did case specific enquiry few times before, but they never reply back. Even for RCMP request, my dad only visited me once and his stayed here for 5 days. I did case specific enquiry and mentioned them, but never got any reply back.
You have to write URGENT in the subject line in email. They will response with 48 hours.

bhogpur

May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/10/2008
Doc's Request.
01/01/2012
File Transfer...
21/08/2012
Med's Request
26/11/2012
Med's Done....
15/12/2012
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
26/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
finally its all over parents got visa including brother and sister and they are coming on july 14.

harjassjeet

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2016
Med's Done....
13 May 2016
bhogpur said:
finally its all over parents got visa including brother and sister and they are coming on july 14.

Congrats bro,,,
I am so happy for you, finally ,,,
Wen ur ecas changed to decision made??

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
Hi all !

I got email from SVO for DNA testing a few days ago. And this is our first testing from them.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
After reviewing the information provided in support of your application, I have concerns that there is not sufficient, credible documentary evidence to prove the parent-child relationship between you (applicant), Dependent, and your sponsor in Canada.

The decision to be tested is entirely the responsibility of you and your sponsor.

You should be aware that the Government of Canada bears no responsibility for scheduling or paying for testing. You and your sponsor are responsible for the costs of sample taking, shipping, laboratory analysis, and report submission.

To proceed with the DNA testing process:
1. Your sponsor in Canada is responsible for choosing a laboratory. The enclosed list of laboratories has been accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) for DNA testing.
2. The chosen laboratory will then send us a letter informing us that your sponsor in Canada has agreed to complete DNA testing. After the sponsor's DNA sample has been taken, the family members outside of Canada will be requested to have their DNA samples collected. The High Commission o f Canada will arrange for DNA testing appointments.
3. We will then contact you with a date for sample collection at an approved collection site. Applicants requiring DNA testing are requested to wait to be notified of their appointment date. Depending on where they live, applicants may have to wait several weeks or months before their DNA appointment is scheduled, based on when an Immigration officer is available to witness the DNA testing. When we contact you, we will also inform you of the requirements, such as a valid passport, identification card, two passport-sized photos, fees for the sample collection procedure, and courier to send your sample to the laboratory in Canada. Please note that it is important for you to present these documents before sample collection ca n proceed.

After we done DNA testing and complete it.
So my question is what is the next step that I expect to get from them? Medical or Passport request?
I appreciate that u enlighten for my question.
Thank you

Rammy Singh

Jan 18, 2015
**** urgent*****

Got this email and phone call from Canadian high commission

THIS REFERS TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA.
YOUR SON ------- IS REQUESTED TO APPEAR FOR FINGERPRINTS ON:
27JULY2015, MONDAY AT 10:00 A.M. HE MUST BRING HIS PHOTO ID WITH HIM.
PLEASE CONTACT VISA GATE AT THE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI.
PLEASE CONFIRM AT THE FOLLOWING NOS: 4178-2498, REGARDING YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR FINGERPRINTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

What does the last line mean?

I got Rcmp pcc based on name and dob when i was in Canada. They told me it doesn't work for them and they need my fingerprints.
I haven't heard any case where they call for fingerprints at the visa office itself.

Any experience how much more time they take ?

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Apply 2010 said:
Hi all !

I got email from SVO for DNA testing a few days ago. And this is our first testing from them.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
After reviewing the information provided in support of your application, I have concerns that there is not sufficient, credible documentary evidence to prove the parent-child relationship between you (applicant), Dependent, and your sponsor in Canada.

The decision to be tested is entirely the responsibility of you and your sponsor.

You should be aware that the Government of Canada bears no responsibility for scheduling or paying for testing. You and your sponsor are responsible for the costs of sample taking, shipping, laboratory analysis, and report submission.

To proceed with the DNA testing process:
1. Your sponsor in Canada is responsible for choosing a laboratory. The enclosed list of laboratories has been accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) for DNA testing.
2. The chosen laboratory will then send us a letter informing us that your sponsor in Canada has agreed to complete DNA testing. After the sponsor's DNA sample has been taken, the family members outside of Canada will be requested to have their DNA samples collected. The High Commission o f Canada will arrange for DNA testing appointments.
3. We will then contact you with a date for sample collection at an approved collection site. Applicants requiring DNA testing are requested to wait to be notified of their appointment date. Depending on where they live, applicants may have to wait several weeks or months before their DNA appointment is scheduled, based on when an Immigration officer is available to witness the DNA testing. When we contact you, we will also inform you of the requirements, such as a valid passport, identification card, two passport-sized photos, fees for the sample collection procedure, and courier to send your sample to the laboratory in Canada. Please note that it is important for you to present these documents before sample collection ca n proceed.

After we done DNA testing and complete it.
So my question is what is the next step that I expect to get from them? Medical or Passport request?
I appreciate that u enlighten for my question.
Thank you
Hey hello ..today i also get same email from new delhi office they sent sane like to my lawyer in canada ...i have 10 years gap with my sister ....!! But plz tell what u r going to do next inbox me please i have ro discuss something

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Rammy Singh said:
**** urgent*****

Got this email and phone call from Canadian high commission

THIS REFERS TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA.
YOUR SON ------- IS REQUESTED TO APPEAR FOR FINGERPRINTS ON:
27JULY2015, MONDAY AT 10:00 A.M. HE MUST BRING HIS PHOTO ID WITH HIM.
PLEASE CONTACT VISA GATE AT THE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI.
PLEASE CONFIRM AT THE FOLLOWING NOS: 4178-2498, REGARDING YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR FINGERPRINTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

What does the last line mean?

I got Rcmp pcc based on name and dob when i was in Canada. They told me it doesn't work for them and they need my fingerprints.
I haven't heard any case where they call for fingerprints at the visa office itself.

Any experience how much more time they take ?
last line means you have to call that number and tell them you are coming over for fingerprint.
RCMP pcc or any pcc from canada doesnt mean anything if they didnt have your FP record.
so go there ASAP and get it done. they will send your FP to RCMP and will search the criminal record.
if everything is fine then they will proceed to next step.

Rammy Singh

Jan 18, 2015
starzibal said:
last line means you have to call that number and tell them you are coming over for fingerprint.
RCMP pcc or any pcc from canada doesnt mean anything if they didnt have your FP record.
so go there ASAP and get it done. they will send your FP to RCMP and will search the criminal record.
if everything is fine then they will proceed to next step.
appreciate your reply. Did u complete your process for obtaining RCMP clearance? If yes how much time it took you to get one?

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
guys i need a suggestion so i'm one of the dependent under the parents sponsorship immigration and been in canada for last four years already graduated and recently completed one year full time work i just need to give my english assessment ( stupidest thing ever if you already studied in canada anyways) in order to apply for canadian experience class. Note already had medical done for Parents sponsership case and submitted updated forms, fees for the right of permenant residency... so my question is should i wait for my parents sponsorship to come and i get the pr under that or should i apply under canadian experience class? also would i be taken out of my parents sponsorship as a dependent if i'm applying on my own? also note i have 20 months left under the post graduate work permit...
thanks in advance

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Rammy Singh said:
appreciate your reply. Did u complete your process for obtaining RCMP clearance? If yes how much time it took you to get one?
its in process. i sent the fingerprints to RCMP (its for my mother in law who stayed in canada 6 months)
last week on Monday through an agency in toronto, they say it takes 1 to 2 weeks, so once i receive them from RCPM i will send it to visa office in london.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
desolate said:
guys i need a suggestion so i'm one of the dependent under the parents sponsorship immigration and been in canada for last four years already graduated and recently completed one year full time work i just need to give my english assessment ( stupidest thing ever if you already studied in canada anyways) in order to apply for canadian experience class. Note already had medical done for Parents sponsership case and submitted updated forms, fees for the right of permenant residency... so my question is should i wait for my parents sponsorship to come and i get the pr under that or should i apply under canadian experience class? also would i be taken out of my parents sponsorship as a dependent if i'm applying on my own? also note i have 20 months left under the post graduate work permit...
thanks in advance
I would say that you should remain in parents sponsorship also, as well as try to see if you can qualify and get PR under CEC on your own. If CIC allows both options, no harm in it.
Do not withdraw from the parental sponsorship......hopefully it will be finalized soon. But yes prepare yourself for CEC on the side (just in case!)

zeds

Jul 29, 2012
Hello everyone,
I am glad to share that my sister received a call from CIC asking if me n my parents can land before the meds expire. Ppr wld reach in a couple of days hopefully.
This forum has been a great hope in the most difficult days of my life so far.
Thanks everyone. I wish you all receive good news very soon.

S10

Nov 6, 2014
Hello everyone....
can anyone tell me pls after decision made how long waiting time for PP Request ? ? Decision made on July -10 - 2015...not yet PP Request... LVO New Delhi....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
desolate said:
thanks in advance
Before you make a decision you should read up on the new CEC application process through Express Entry. Completing one year of skilled work experience in Canada no longer guarantees that your application will be accepted under CEC.