+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mansari12 said:
While filling personal history in schedule A form.
Where they asked for no gaps.
Can I attached a word document for point 9 because of lack of space

one more question.
I have 6 months gaps in studies. Should I write unemployed or at home. ?
muhriz, point# 9 is for "membership or association with organizations" have you had that? if so, you have to fill this and no you cant use word doc. print extra sheet and use it.
under point# 8 personal history it mentioned that "please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time"
i have answer to your last question in earlier post, if you have had internship or just stayed home and did nothing you must mentioned it, for example if you stayed home/did nothing, give dates and under activity column write "home address" and last column write stayed home.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Muhriz said:
thanks canvis2006, can somebody confirm mailing address of London visa office who have recently submitted any documents to them?

Thanks.
it depends, sometime LVO london specifically mentioned the department you have to send the documents. the address is as follow:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

they also asked me to send RCMP fingerprints of my mother in law at the same address but they mentioned the dept. which is "Immigration and Medical Services Division"
but if you are sending additional forms/PCC/pp copies then use the above mentioned address NOT "Immigration and Medical Services Division"

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
FishBurger said:
Any update Starzibal, since we last spoke ?
Last I knew was that you sent to the additional documents (after medicals)?
no i have yet to send RCMP fingerprints of my mother in law to LVO london, i will receive this week from Pakistan Inshallah and then have to submit to RCMP thorough FP agency here, it will take 5 business days to complete the background check from RCMP and they will then send it to me and i will forward to london. long process!!!!!!!! :)
what about you?

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Thanku starzibal fo explaining.
One more question
Q . 12 addresses
we mentioned our home address , we are living here from our childhood.
do we also have to mentioned address of traveling.
As I lived 4 months at my sis place in usa
and later 3 months more . Should I mention her home address to as a visitor

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mansari12 said:
Thanku starzibal fo explaining.
One more question
Q . 12 addresses
we mentioned our home address , we are living here from our childhood.
do we also have to mentioned address of traveling.
As I lived 4 months at my sis place in usa
and later 3 months more . Should I mention her home address to as a visitor
yes you must mentioned all the place/names/address where you had stayed e.g. hotel/motel/sister or relative address in case if you dont have or remember any addresses just put N/A and explain in cover letter that for so and so reason you dont recall or there is no way for you to get the address.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hello folks from Pakistan,
It's been 84 months medical done in 2013.....still showing status in progress....any ideas for expediting the case?
Thanks to all

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
starzibal said:
you would have to go thorough a private agency in canada the agency sends the FP to RCMP electronically then RCMP send the report to either agency or to you whoever the person authorized to collect the report in canada then you will send those results to LVO.
Hi Starzibal,

I did the fingerprint through a private company and yesterday received the results from RCMP in two separate sealed envelops.

Is it ok to open the sealed envelops and send the results together with other requested documents to New Delhi or should I send the sealed RCMP envelops without opening it ? If it is ok to open it, then I would make a copy of those letters for my reference. If not, then I send it as is.

Thanks

BTW, you are have earned being Star by responding to most inquiries and being very helpful to everyone. Great Job !

hema31

Jun 15, 2015
Hi,

I sponsored my parents and my brother in 2005 (Srilanka), it got rejected in expected to cause excessive demand on health and service, because he is Deaf& Dump.
We appealed and approved in Jun 10,2014.
In Sep we received the new sponsorship form.
In Oct we submit the form with Right of permanent resident fee.
In Dec we did the medical and submitted the police clearance.

We haven't received any response after that.
Application status just showing "Application received on Sep 2014".

Please update how long will take for the PR for my parents.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Roozirooti said:
It's been 84 months medical done in 2013.....still showing status in progress....any ideas for expediting the case?
Thanks to all
hello Roozirooti
it has been a year since it is "In Process"? you did not try to communicate with the Visa Office? was there any issue with medical or anything?
Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Xbero said:
Hi Starzibal,

I did the fingerprint through a private company and yesterday received the results from RCMP in two separate sealed envelops.

Is it ok to open the sealed envelops and send the results together with other requested documents to New Delhi or should I send the sealed RCMP envelops without opening it ? If it is ok to open it, then I would make a copy of those letters for my reference. If not, then I send it as is.

Thanks

BTW, you are have earned being Star by responding to most inquiries and being very helpful to everyone. Great Job !
thanks for the compliments :) you can open the envelope and make copies for your record and then send it to visa office.
can you tell me why did you receive 2 envelope and how long did it take you from the day you provided the FP and received by RCMP in total?
are you in canada or india?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Roozirooti said:
Thanks to all
Is your file in London or Islamabad?

Do an inquiry via your MP's office, at least to find out where is file.

I would also send a fax inquiry indicating that medicals are expired and mention it's been 84 months to the visa office.

Also, order GCMS notes (electronic). (Takes a month or so to receive.)

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
starzibal said:
thanks for the compliments :) you can open the envelope and make copies for your record and then send it to visa office.
can you tell me why did you receive 2 envelope and how long did it take you from the day you provided the FP and received by RCMP in total?
are you in canada or india?
They send mom and dad's letters in separate envelopes for privacy purposes. We did the FP on 13th of June and got the letter on 22nd of June. So, it took 8 days including weekend. I and my parents are in Canada ( My parents are here on Super Visa).

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
canvis2006 said:
Is your file in London or Islamabad?

Do an inquiry via your MP's office, at least to find out where is file.

I would also send a fax inquiry indicating that medicals are expired and mention it's been 84 months to the visa office.

Also, order GCMS notes (electronic). (Takes a month or so to receive.)
i agree with canvis, also do the case specific enquiry thorough CIC website/online

harjassjeet

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2016
Med's Done....
13 May 2016
bhogpur said:
finally good news got e mail for remedicals including my brother. hope fully he will get visa.
Hi dear,,
Congrats for remedical,, did u get PCC or any other form request like imm5669-or foreign travel- or passport ❓❓
Please check your inbox,,,

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
layla.bee said:
Every doctor charges different fees. I called few and Physician in Hamilton was charging $ 255/person. However, physician in Kitchener was charging $ 195/person. Check with the doctors office.

Also, can you tell me which forms London office requested of you beside the medical? We are doing upfront medical and I am thinking of sending the receipt of medical along with updated forms to London office by Wednesday.

Thanks
My closest is in Oakville and they are charging $205 (includes X-ray and blood work)

London office haven't requested anything so far, letter was from CPC-M where they suggested to go for upfront medicals. Which address are you going to send receipt for medical and other documents.

Thanks.