Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
i have a question for supplementary form for pakistan, where you need to put in all the travel history whatever country you visited and lived through out your lifetime.. need to fill this out and submit it to the london embassy but one of my old passport i can't find it but i went to this trip when i was 15 -14 with my family should i include that in the travel history as well or leave it cause i don't have any proof to prove the fact i went there (aka lost my old passport with visa)... kinda worried can someone help?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sundusk said:
But isnt the time for medical 6-8 months?
says who? your process just started and its in the initial stage. they will ask you for more info/additional forms/police cert. before medical
as i mentioned earlier you are looking at least 1 year if not more.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
desolate said:
i have a question for supplementary form for pakistan, where you need to put in all the travel history whatever country you visited and lived through out your lifetime.. need to fill this out and submit it to the london embassy but one of my old passport i can't find it but i went to this trip when i was 15 -14 with my family should i include that in the travel history as well or leave it cause i don't have any proof to prove the fact i went there (aka lost my old passport with visa)... kinda worried can someone help?
you dont need to proof or provide copies of passports to them you just need to put the dates and place if you dont remember the dates and place then just estimate/ask your parents and put it there then explain in cover letter referring to that question that "due to time factor elapsed i dont remember or have any proof of my exact dates, however i vaguely remember or its my best guess/estimate"

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
They have already asked us for our police certificates and we have sent it to the.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sundusk said:
They have already asked us for our police certificates and we have sent it to the.
ok good so next step might be the medical. they also asked this info from everyone but it takes another year just to send the medical request.
so like i suggested earlier do following:

1. Order ATIP/GCMS notes. it takes 30 days to come in, once they come in let us know whats in there. most of people have PA=PUT AWAY written in their notes meaning they will not work on near future on your file. (Same for us)

2. after the notes your sister may contact her local MP and MP office can inquire about the file.

But above all that i wouldnt worry or panic like you because its a usual waiting time and your case is 2010 there are people whose cases are 2008,2009 still waiting for either their medical or visas, in some cases 2007 people waiting.

so hang tight and wait.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Thats sad :( I hope everyone gets through this soon . Thankyou @Statzibal

bhogpur

May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/10/2008
Doc's Request.
01/01/2012
File Transfer...
21/08/2012
Med's Request
26/11/2012
Med's Done....
15/12/2012
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
26/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
finally good news got e mail for remedicals including my brother. hope fully he will get visa.

jammy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Hi guyzz
Please give me d link for super visa...how long it ill take to approve? ?
Please let me know all information

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
jammy said:
Hi guyzz
Please give me d link for super visa...how long it ill take to approve? ?
Please let me know all information
there is separate thread/link on this forum under visitor visa, go there and you will find all info you are looking for.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitors-b8.0/

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
@starzibal have they asked you to pay right of permanent residency fees yet or you have already paid? also bio data page of the current passports for everyone applying?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
desolate said:
@ starzibal have they asked you to pay right of permanent residency fees yet or you have already paid? also bio data page of the current passports for everyone applying?
I had already paid the fee long time ago and yes they asked the copies of bio data page of current passports for all applicants.
I have sent the package and they recvd it. what about you?

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
Interview........
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
starzibal said:
I had already paid the fee long time ago and yes they asked the copies of bio data page of current passports for all applicants.
I have sent the package and they recvd it. what about you?
i think we might have the similar processing time.. also applied initially in june 2009 and now medical was done march 2015 additional documents requested in april and now end of may 2015 they requested proof of right of permanent residency fees and one supplementary form along with bio data pages of passports sending it this week..

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
desolate said:
i think we might have the similar processing time.. also applied initially in june 2009 and now medical was done march 2015 additional documents requested in april and now end of may 2015 they requested proof of right of permanent residency fees and one supplementary form along with bio data pages of passports sending it this week..
did they ask you to send schedule A or background form in the email? they asked us that right after medical email.

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Same as mine.

Tp said:
I did not fill out the representative form, but in the email correspondence field, I gave my email id. I have been receiving all the cic requests in my email and i keep forwarding it to my parent for them to do the things asked by cic. Because my parents don't check the email often.

You do not need to submit representative form to receive emails.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Fishburger it took you 1 year after medicals for your additional documents?