what the hell they had done with u
I mean is there any odd occurred in ur case
are u confirm that it's 2005
Noe I m scared....
when was ur file transfer to new delhi
and what waa the reason for this delay
pls share your views
as I m really scared
Im not in new delhi my visa office is in africa and for some reason i didn t get back to the immigration for 4 years then i get back to them in 2011.i didn t get back to them because i got a french passport.
.But my question is simple if someone send his passport to the local embassy for them to issue the visa how long does it take to have them process in order to issue a visa in the parents grand parents family sponsorship case.

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Filed in Apr 2011
Add. Docs submission in Sep 2014
AOR Recv'd in Dec 2014
Approval in Jan 2015

LVO London UK (Things looking to move quick)

Hoping to get Medicals soon.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Macintosh said:
Filed in Apr 2011
Add. Docs submission in Sep 2014
AOR Recv'd in Dec 2014
Approval in Jan 2015

LVO London UK (Things looking to move quick)

Hoping to get Medicals soon.
Congratulations and when did you get approval, was it today
how did you receive approval by email or normal mail. Are your parents in UK.
Thanks and good luck with the next step

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys after our my medicals done the visa office told us that we can submitt our passport 6 to 8 weeks after the medicals.So we decided to submitt it at the end of this month in january 30 to be more accurate.My question was to know how long is it gonna take for the embassy to issue the visas inside our passports i heard that i could take weeks but how many weeks does it gonna take to have our visa.

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
soonihope said:
Congratulations and when did you get approval, was it today
how did you receive approval by email or normal mail. Are your parents in UK.
Thanks and good luck with the next step
Thanks. Friday. Email. In Canada (Visiting me).

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Macintosh said:
Bangladesh - They don't live in UK.
Thats very interesting because in the past Singapore office dealt with applications from Bangladesh. I didn't know we could pick any LVO. Did you pick London as your LVO on your application or was it picked by CIC.

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
soonihope said:
Thats very interesting because in the past Singapore office dealt with applications from Bangladesh. I didn't know we could pick any LVO. Did you pick London as your LVO on your application or was it picked by CIC.
Its all up to them (CIC) to chose either London or Jerusalem, my friend. So yeah they decided to choose one for me.
And it was the Great Britain ...

No idea how wide their timelines are stretched neither much concerned as system seems to me working at least ... I have patience

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys after our my medicals done the visa office told us that we can submitt our passport 6 to 8 weeks after the medicals.So we decided to submitt it at the end of this month in january 30 2014 to be more accurate.My question was to know how long is it gonna take for the embassy to issue the visas inside our passports i heard that i could take weeks but how many weeks does it gonna take to have our visa.

2010applicant

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (Parents Sponsorship)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Passport Req..
22 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 7th, 2015
Bamika said:
Hi guys after our my medicals done the visa office told us that we can submitt our passport 6 to 8 weeks after the medicals.So we decided to submitt it at the end of this month in january 30 to be more accurate.My question was to know how long is it gonna take for the embassy to issue the visas inside our passports i heard that i could take weeks but how many weeks does it gonna take to have our visa.
Normally the embassy sends a letter to submit passports with recent photographs. This has to be submitted with their request letter. I am not sure how you are going to be submit your passports directly?

Maybe it is different with your embassy. I was requested recently and got passports back in 10 days.

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
2010applicant said:
Normally the embassy sends a letter to submit passports with recent photographs. This has to be submitted with their request letter. I am not sure how you are going to be submit your passports directly?

Maybe it is different with your embassy. I was requested recently and got passports back in 10 days.
They did send me the letter and they told me tht the pictures and the result of the medicals were a requirement. Its pretty much the same anywhere only the timeline is different. thanks for the answers

2010applicant

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (Parents Sponsorship)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Passport Req..
22 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 7th, 2015
Thanks everyone for the contribution. We got our parents Visa just recntly. No dependents, just Mom and Dad. It had been 5 years in the waiting. They had to go through two rounds of medical exams, as they are diabetic, High BP. but all turned out fine. Also they asked to fill in extra form due to defence background which took extra 3 months.

Now I am happy that they will be arriving to Canada soon and be here with us. Finally, after a long time and time for celebration.

I hope good luck to all of you and pray and hope you will get united to your dear ones ASAP. one piece of advice, please take time and provide as much information in one shot when asked to submit the required forms as that would avoid any further delays in your process.

indocanadian student

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto30 said:
indocanadian student said:
Hi guys I have one question.
If I am sponsering my parents and have been working in canada for last 5 years.
However I got married in 2013.
Do I show income for 4 family members for the year 2013
and income for family of 3, for the year 2012, 2011???????????????????????????????

[/quote
yes, exactly. :)
Thanks for the reply
But there is no seperate section in the form..
How do I mention it in the form..

Just dont wanna risk refusal of appplication??

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
soonihope said:
You only need the sponsor's birth certificate which shows parents name only. Did you not have your birth certificate showing your parents name. There was no need to send parents birth certificate as it was not asked for in the document list.
I'm surprised they have asked for your parents birth certificate from you.I know people who don't have parents birth certificate and had no problem. They only had their own birth certificate(the sponsor's certificate) and CIC were ok with that only.
They did not ask for my parents birth certificate. They asked for the dependent children and my birth certificate. My country only issues National IDs and in the id only the name of Father is mentioned, but they did not accepted my excuse they know very well that my country does not issue it. But thankfully I got the birth certificate from the Afghan consulate here in Canada. Finally the govt has decided to issue it realizing the problems people are facing in immigration process.