+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
Applied 2010 said:
on Oct 15 2014 that CIC received. Have any changed ur status?
a member who send on 16 oct revived on 30 dec.and letter date 22 dec.I think u should make a call to cic.is u r a member whose package losted bt courier company?

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Pari4u????
where are u ????? have u got remedical or not ???
i mean i am also in same boat ....
when will our turn be
this waiting is really affecting us???????
when this hell will over ??????

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassirai95 said:
Hello everyone.
Our case went in-process 2 months ago.
Since then our address has changed from our Indian home address to sponsor's canadian home address.
The question is that we changed our representative from a lawyer to my sister who is in canada.
And we sent New Delhi a letter regarding that too.
So did the address changed because of sending a letter to New Delhi or our case progressed.

And another question. Do inqueries and GCMS notes slow down our case?
Hello jassirai 95 ???
where are u man ??
i mean have u got remedical or not or
any additional documents????

Rcitizenship

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Parents Sponsorship no dependents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
July2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
File Transfer...
3rd Nov 2015
Med's Request
3rd Nov 2015
Med's Done....
9th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hope not .....
Passport Req..
Awaiting......:(
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi, Would like to know if you received any updates. I am in the same boat.... no change in the status or acknowledgement after 4 months
kgill86 said:
I submitted all the documents on sep 15 2014, but still status the status hasn't changed to " in process".

Did anyone receive Aor following letter dated July 30, 2014

Rcitizenship

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
July2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
File Transfer...
3rd Nov 2015
Med's Request
3rd Nov 2015
Med's Done....
9th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hope not .....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,
I am not sure if this is a late information for you. My parents sponsorship is in progress and i submitted additional documents 4 months back.My parents didn't have birth certificate. If your parent's birth was registered then they can obtain it from Panchayat/ Muncipality/Municipal Corporation, otherwise they can get what is called No record found certificate which you have to attach with an affidavit. My mom got hers just by showing passport aadhar card, ration card and other such documents from Panchayat office where she was born. But my dad's case was different he had to get his school leaving certificate and other documents to get it. After submitting these documents i read that some senior members have written that parents birth certificate are not requested.... only the sponsor has to submit theirs. You can call call-center agents and confirm it. Hope this helps

Nkunjur said:
Hello!

I am a Canadian Citizen and am currently working on collecting all the documents to sponsor my parents (Under Family Class) for 2015. One big concern I have is that my parents (currently residing in India) do not have a birth certificate. I have mine. Has anyone encountered this problem and what have you done to resolve it. My mom does have some school certificates that have her dad's name on it. And my dad was a pilot in Indian Air Force. Please advice.

Also those who have successfully been able to sponsor your parents from India - What documents did you submit besides the ones listed in the document checklist) (eg- voter's card, Aadhar card...etc.)

Rcitizenship

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
July2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
File Transfer...
3rd Nov 2015
Med's Request
3rd Nov 2015
Med's Done....
9th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hope not .....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi, I received request for additional document for my parents sponsorship which i submitted in september end but no update yet. Please let me know if you receive any updates. I have send mine to CPC-Mississauga.
Applied 2010 said:
Hi Folks!

Who didn't receive AOR from CIC?
I still not recieve AOR yet. I sent doc in mid Oct. ??? :(

Rcitizenship

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
July2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
File Transfer...
3rd Nov 2015
Med's Request
3rd Nov 2015
Med's Done....
9th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hope not .....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No, Still waiting.............send to CPC-Mississauga
eric leon said:
anybody got aor who send requested document in octuber 2014.?

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Hi Guys,

Today one of my friend who applied under new category(2015) told me that any income earned from employment insurance is not considered as income. When I sponsored in 2011 we added my wife maternity benefits as income. Will that disqualifies my application. I am very scared :( please reply me if any one have knowledge on this area or have approved application with maternity benefits income. Please have look at content below.

Question 12. – Calculation of income based on the “Option-C Printout”
12.A: Print the amount that appears at line 150 of the last notice of assessment (“Option-C Printout”) issued to you by the CRA for the most recent taxation year.

12.B: Enter all of the following payments that were included in the amount at line 150 of your notice of assessment, add them up and print the total:

Provincial instruction or training allowance;
Social assistance paid by a province;
Employment insurance: only maternity, parental and sickness benefits paid under the Employment Insurance Act are considered income. Other payments such as employment insurance and federal training allowances are not considered as income; and
Guaranteed income supplement paid under the Old Age Security Act.
12.C: Deduct the total entered at 12.B (line 6) from the amount at 12.A (line 1). The result 12.C is your total income as per this method of calculation.

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
Cgill said:
Hi Guys,

Today one of my friend who applied under new category(2015) told me that any income earned from employment insurance is not considered as income. When I sponsored in 2011 we added my wife maternity benefits as income. Will that disqualifies my application. I am very scared :( please reply me if any one have knowledge on this area or have approved application with maternity benefits income. Please have look at content below.

12.A: Print the amount that appears at line 150 of the last notice of assessment (“Option-C Printout”) issued to you by the CRA for the most recent taxation year.

12.B: Enter all of the following payments that were included in the amount at line 150 of your notice of assessment, add them up and print the total:

Employment insurance: only maternity, parental and sickness benefits paid under the Employment Insurance Act are considered income. Other payments such as employment insurance and federal training allowances are not considered as income; and
12.C: Deduct the total entered at 12.B (line 6) from the amount at 12.A (line 1). The result 12.C is your total income as per this method of calculation.
Maternity benefits are considered as income for sponsorship purpose.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
casalim said:
Maternity benefits are considered as income for sponsorship purpose.
Thanks for reply

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Hi,

I am in the same situation as you in fact I just checked after reading your post, even though maternity parental benefits are considered income. On the NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT its does not say that its Parental or Maternity it only says EI Earning. So I am not sure how will the person processing the case would know if its parental or Maternity or EI. I am thinking of calling CIC and asking them about this issue, Also I have a letter when I was approved for parental benefits stating that You have been approved for " Parental Employment Insurance benefits"

I am thinking of mailing it so there is no confusion, I dont want my file to be refused plus I check on the box where it says not to Appeal.

What do you guys think ????

Cgill said:
Hi Guys,

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
quresa1 said:
Hi,

I am in the same situation as you in fact I just checked after reading your post, even though maternity parental benefits are considered income. On the NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT its does not say that its Parental or Maternity it only says EI Earning. So I am not sure how will the person processing the case would know if its parental or Maternity or EI. I am thinking of calling CIC and asking them about this issue, Also I have a letter when I was approved for parental benefits stating that You have been approved for " Parental Employment Insurance benefits"

I am thinking of mailing it so there is no confusion, I dont want my file to be refused plus I check on the box where it says not to Appeal.

What do you guys think ????
I am not sure about the new forms but I was reading after posting this. I think this income is coming under other income and we should be. You can call CIC to confirm for peace of mind. Please replay here what they said. best of luck

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Cgill said:
Hi Guys,

The rules might have changed under new parents' sponsorship process. When I applied for my mother's sponsorship I was also on Mat Leave. I made my husband co-signer and everything went smooth. I am waiting for her medical now.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
layla.bee said:
The rules might have changed under new parents' sponsorship process. When I applied for my mother's sponsorship I was also on Mat Leave. I made my husband co-signer and everything went smooth. I am waiting for her medical now.
Thanks layla. felling better to know somebody succeed with mat income

kaitmhia

Nov 27, 2013
Hey Everyone,

Just to shed some light. I just received an email from CIC saying that I have been approved as a sponsor(letter dated Jan 9, 2015) and it is in further processing. The letter states that if I need to send info, it wil be to the Ottawa office. It also says that if they require additional LOCAL info then it will be forwared to local office in India.

Please see my timeline below.

Visa Office......: CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......: June 2010
Doc's Request.: Aug 2014
Doc submitted: Sept 2014
AOR Received.: Dec 2014 ...and now i have sponsor approval (jan 2015).
File Transfer...: ecas is not updated yet.
Med's Request:
Med's Done....:
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........: