+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
ayesha786 said:
I have sponsored only mother and father
My husband & I have co-signed the application and we are a family of 5. But our eligibility is ok to sponsor. Now I really don't know about the process in London. I have submitted the application with Landing fees and police clearance certificates for both of them. Please advise of the next steps.

Thanks
did you receive any request from Islamabad or London office to submit the additional documents/form (I doubted that you have) if not then after transferring the file from Canada to Pakistan(either Islamabad or London) the first step would be local visa office (London in this case) sending you to submit additional documents and police certificate (PCC) after they are ok with your documents and no objection/question then 2nd step would be to send your parents medical.
did someone ask you to submit the PCC?

shil

Feb 4, 2013
Amy1 said:
hello everyone

its decision made on our online status today
Applied aug 2008
medical nov 2012
DNA request march 2013
dependent education doc request jan 2014
re medical request may 9 2014
re medical sent may 24 2014 with passports and updated pcc( but they only asked for medical)
Decision made June 23 2014

I am so happy cant express my feelings i hope everybody gets visa soon and user 828 is been very helpful to everyone on this forum god bless
congratulations amy,
i hope you get passport with visa soon now !

shil

Feb 4, 2013
HI everyone,
could you please tell me that after you recive passport with visa how much time do you have to enter to canada. want to know if they give atleast 6 months time or is it less than that.
thanks for your help.

shil

Feb 4, 2013
Gill kaur said:
Got the passports ds afternoon with visa stickers :) ultimately finally the wait ends here. God bless you all. Hope all of you will grt ds moment very soon. :)
congratulations gill kaur!

shil

Feb 4, 2013
onkar_chauhan said:
got passports with shining visas........thanks to all the forum members for their valueable blogs
congratulations onkar chauhan,
happy for you!
may you enjoy with your loved ones!

ayesha786

Apr 12, 2012
Hi Starzibal

I did not receive anything from London High Commission. They have not asked anything yet. I am not sure what is PCC? What sort of documents the London High Commission will ask my parents to submit at this point. I have submitted everything already by myself PR Application for my parents, landing fees, police clearance. What else I mean. Let me know please.

Thanks

Regards

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Ayesha : he is talking about additional document request! These document includes recent updates of applicants
nothing in detail. After these additional documents the next step is of medical request. Which we all are waiting for as we all submitted are documents. So lets hope for the best all islamabad applicants.

KTCYYZ

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Hi.
I have a question for parents to visit us in Canada from China.
Is it recommended to apply for supervisa from beginning or do you recommend doing tourist visa first and do supervisa at next trip once they already have history of having visited canada?

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello
May i know what does PA( PUT AWAY) status of case in GCMS mean is it normal did you guys have such things too can i have comments of experienced applicants as users... starbizal and others i really appreciate
thanks

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
KTCYYZ said:
Hi.
I have a question for parents to visit us in Canada from China.
Is it recommended to apply for supervisa from beginning or do you recommend doing tourist visa first and do supervisa at next trip once they already have history of having visited canada?
Both r two different things. Itz all ur wish which one u would opt for. Nothing relates to one another.. Both process donot intervene in each other processing times.. If u desire to apply for supervisa later than better to apply now ..