+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

nas278

Sep 29, 2009
user828 said:
..thats all for now, you can hope they reply
Hi,

I emailed them twice since the decision made April 12. No reply yet for passport request. I went to MP for inquiry and i got response today that they have send email to my email address and mailed a letter to Indian address. I never received both and i have been checking email since march both inbox and junk mail. Medicals are expiring on Jun 24. They told us to send passport asap so that we can land before jun 24. My mother is in USA visiting and my dad is in India. My question is whether is it possible to send passport from USA to India. My sister or brother can take it to India and get it stamped and bring it back to USA. I don't know the rules about sending passport overseas. Any help

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
nas278 said:
Hi,

I emailed them twice since the decision made April 12. No reply yet for passport request. I went to MP for inquiry and i got response today that they have send email to my email address and mailed a letter to Indian address. I never received both and i have been checking email since march both inbox and junk mail. Medicals are expiring on Jun 24. They told us to send passport asap so that we can land before jun 24. My mother is in USA visiting and my dad is in India. My question is whether is it possible to send passport from USA to India. My sister or brother can take it to India and get it stamped and bring it back to USA. I don't know the rules about sending passport overseas. Any help
You are cutting it close

1) The mail that they are asking for passport ( now if that were handy - then you can send it right away )
2) Send passport with a letter suggesting thats its DM and as per MP, never got email or letter
3) Don't mail Indian passport, as A) has to be sent with PA's passport together - so yes bro or sis is good, but its not same day stamping, they have to wait till passport comes back ) B), Can be seized at customs
4) Your father needs to land first, only then mother can land alone

All the above before Jun 24

I'd say email Delhi with URGENT File # - Passport request ( DID NOT GET EMAIL )- Medical Expiring On June 26

nas278

Sep 29, 2009
user828 said:
You are cutting it close

1) The mail that they are asking for passport ( now if that were handy - then you can send it right away )
2) Send passport with a letter suggesting thats its DM and as per MP, never got email or letter
3) Don't mail Indian passport, as A) has to be sent with PA's passport together - so yes bro or sis is good, but its not same day stamping, they have to wait till passport comes back ) B), Can be seized at customs
4) Your father needs to land first, only then mother can land alone

All the above before Jun 24

I'd say email Delhi with URGENT File # - Passport request ( DID NOT GET EMAIL )- Medical Expiring On June 26
I mother will be leaving end of this week so if i turn in june 5th you think it will be enuf time for them to issue visa so that they will be here before jun24

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
nas278 said:
I mother will be leaving end of this week so if i turn in june 5th you think it will be enuf time for them to issue visa so that they will be here before jun24
I can't say really, typically they keep passports early in stage - not sure what is timeline later

mar2010

May 27, 2014
user828 said:
I can't say really, typically they keep passports early in stage - not sure what is timeline later
Dear Forum Members..
App. filed in Mar 2010 for parents, sponsorship was approved in Dec 2013. How long would it take to get the medical request..Been waitng for almost 6 months now...Anybody from Mar 2010 timeframe received medical request already ??

Thanking you in advance ..

LOVE001

May 27, 2014
hello guys
i m totally confuse my medical expire june last week
in my case i ve 2 dependents one is above 22
.......he send me letter but i not receive that letter...embassy cal me aftr 4 month nd he demand another study documents above 22 dependents..wat i can do???? my medical expire wid in days :eek:

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOVE001 said:
hello guys
.......he send me letter but i not receive that letter...embassy cal me aftr 4 month nd he demand another study documents above 22 dependents..wat i can do???? my medical expire wid in days :eek:
hello share ur complete timeline pls and who send letter can u pls described in detail

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
LOVE001 said:
hello guys
which course ur dependent (above 22) doing.is she /he doing regular? or they also asked for same document for dependent who is under 22.pls tell me

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mar2010,

It is different case by case.

I have two application applied on March 2010. (My parents and mt in-law's).

My parents document sent to home office in Ankara 3 month ago.
but my in-laws got their medical and police certificate last week.

Gill kaur

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
visaforca said:
To senior members
I sent my all educational documents (original which they mentioned) ,if i need that documents for apply admissions or any other purpose. What is the procedure for that ? Now i am doing master, department (under 22) time at application.

Well if u was under22 at dt time you didn't required to send original documents.... As i dint sent my original documents just xerox i sent.

visaforca

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Calgary
Gill kaur said:
Well if u was under22 at dt time you didn't required to send original documents.... As i dint sent my original documents just xerox i sent.
Thanks Gill kaur
But they mentioned in email for send original documents so !! And your timeline plz

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey gill kaur I think we two r only waiting for d m. Bcs mtechian onkar chauhan inlaw all have got visaa. Meanwhile u were having issue with re medical not receive. To embassy. Wht happened is it received.

mar2010

May 27, 2014
msh_ca said:
Hi mar2010,

It is different case by case.

I have two application applied on March 2010. (My parents and mt in-law's).

My parents document sent to home office in Ankara 3 month ago.
but my in-laws got their medical and police certificate last week.

Thank you for your reply..How was the correspondence from CIC..Via email or my regular mail?