Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
samHARVI said:
I'm so F***ing mad at the guy who helped my parents fill their papers. or i wish i had read it then with details. Person never never told me abt RPLF to pay and submit receipt. now they asked for it in feb and its been delaying the file. waiting is so hard come ND visa office ........
Have u got email from there b4? if not, then they never sent it - they make lot of mistakes

If you don't know my story, all screw up happened due to wrong email inserted by CPC-M

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
agarand8 said:
Is there a spreadsheet for parent sponsorships?

If so how are you guys organizing? Each year, or by Visa Office?

I have a friend who applied 2011 for her parent from Beijing she is wondering if you have spreadsheets when she was looking at my spousal outland spreadsheet.
See my sig, but the person who used to manage is AWOL - all this was hot item in 2011, 2012 but as ppl started getting visas - it fizzed out. Some oldies not to be seen too

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
JattInCanada said:
Hello friend's!
received lots massages about my time line
here it is
App. Filed.......: Oct 2007
AOR latter ...... NOV 2007
Doc's Request.: Nov 2011
File Transfer to Delhi ...: April 2012
Med's Request with passport : 02 June 2013
Med's Done....: 05 June 2013
Ecase Status In process----->26 March 2014 .....
Decision made--------->4 April 2014.........
Received call from VFS office to collect Passports------> 10 April 2014
:)
Persons in file--- 3 ( Mom,DAD & BROTHER )
will let u knew visa issue date ... when got passports! going tomorrow to collect those
Once you land, check your Ecas ( it shows PR Card Info too ) and this time its each individual unlike Sponsorship where it only showed PA info

It will go in process 1-2 week b4 mail out. We are done with immigration docs ( SIN, PR, BC Services Card ) - now next is Citizenship

Deejay1

Apr 10, 2014
Dear Members: Need some help with flag poling.

I am a Canadian citizen and my parents are here with us in Canada and we want to do flag poling. I want to accompany them for this process, I understand that we will have to go to US Side and ask for administrative refusal, will they also give me admin refusal or they will enter me and only give admin refusal to my parents.

My sister lives in states and she has a US green card, if she accompanies our parents then what she will get. Entry or admin refusal.

And does this admin refusal effect US Visa application for my parents in future, or will it impact us ( me and my sister) in case we get admin refusal.

Hopefully some one can shed light on it. I am unable to get any help on any forum on this in detail.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Deejay1 said:
Dear Members: Need some help with flag poling.

I am a Canadian citizen and my parents are here with us in Canada and we want to do flag poling. I want to accompany them for this process, I understand that we will have to go to US Side and ask for administrative refusal, will they also give me admin refusal or they will enter me and only give admin refusal to my parents.

My sister lives in states and she has a US green card, if she accompanies our parents then what she will get. Entry or admin refusal.

And does this admin refusal effect US Visa application for my parents in future, or will it impact us ( me and my sister) in case we get admin refusal.

Hopefully some one can shed light on it. I am unable to get any help on any forum on this in detail.
All 3 ( you and parents ) are entered as refusal: Reason: Flagpole
Sister is US Citizen so for her its like entry
No it doesnt affect visa, we confirmed with officer

Here is my post as I flagpoled with Parents
=============

1) American side - no waiting, I said FLAGPOLE, officer asked for all passports ( including mine ) - asked us to park the car and enter line C in the 2nd inspection office
2) Entered with folks - another immigration officer called us and told us to sit down after taking passports ( mine too ).
3) He printed a piece of paper with the word flagpole, asked me to drive down to the end of the lane where he said, he will open the barricade and he was waiting for me with our passports in hand, and asked me to go around
4) Canadian side had a huge line up
5) Met the rudest CBSA officer

a) I presented the white paper, he rudely said, I need ID's please
b) I presented my passport, fathers passport ( 5 incl expired ), mothers ( 3 incl expired ) - as they are attached since many years
c) He rudely said "whoa whoa, how many people flagpoling?,. I said 2 ( mom and dad only ). He said why so many passports with his head shaking
d) I was like its been like this for years, they are expired passports. He said this is messed, you should clean this up
e) He said why you flagpoling? I said PR
f) Asked queries like "Any liquor from USA? Any currency over 10K? Any goods to follow? NO FOR ALL - gave me piece of paper and asked me to park car for immigration officer
g) Inside immigration officer, the officer was nice but was again confused to see so many passports but I simply said TOP ONE is latest
h) Asked my folks - Deported or ordered to leave any country? Any Criminal Activity? Any dependents? NO TO ALL, signed the paper, made us sit for 15 mins
i) Came back and stapled the COPR, told us about PR residency requirements and when cards will be mailed
j) Shook hands - Welcome to Canada

minhas17

Jan 5, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april-2008
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
3-12-2012
JattInCanada said:
nope re-medicall just medical
if u done re-medical then may b with in 15 days u'll VISA
Many congrats bro
Re medical hoye v two months ho Gaye Aa still no news
First medical dec 2012 and second in feb 2014
Let's see

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Hi friends,I forgot to tell u they dnt asked fr passport as pp are wd us thy had retured us after dad's interview,pls tell me what should we do ,shld we call MP to enquire abt dis

Deejay1

Apr 10, 2014
user828 said:
All 3 ( you and parents ) are entered as refusal: Reason: Flagpole
Sister is US Citizen so for her its like entry
No it doesnt affect visa, we confirmed with officer

Here is my post as I flagpoled with Parents
=============

1) American side - no waiting, I said FLAGPOLE, officer asked for all passports ( including mine ) - asked us to park the car and enter line C in the 2nd inspection office
2) Entered with folks - another immigration officer called us and told us to sit down after taking passports ( mine too ).
3) He printed a piece of paper with the word flagpole, asked me to drive down to the end of the lane where he said, he will open the barricade and he was waiting for me with our passports in hand, and asked me to go around
4) Canadian side had a huge line up
5) Met the rudest CBSA officer

a) I presented the white paper, he rudely said, I need ID's please
b) I presented my passport, fathers passport ( 5 incl expired ), mothers ( 3 incl expired ) - as they are attached since many years
c) He rudely said "whoa whoa, how many people flagpoling?,. I said 2 ( mom and dad only ). He said why so many passports with his head shaking
d) I was like its been like this for years, they are expired passports. He said this is messed, you should clean this up
e) He said why you flagpoling? I said PR
f) Asked queries like "Any liquor from USA? Any currency over 10K? Any goods to follow? NO FOR ALL - gave me piece of paper and asked me to park car for immigration officer
g) Inside immigration officer, the officer was nice but was again confused to see so many passports but I simply said TOP ONE is latest
h) Asked my folks - Deported or ordered to leave any country? Any Criminal Activity? Any dependents? NO TO ALL, signed the paper, made us sit for 15 mins
i) Came back and stapled the COPR, told us about PR residency requirements and when cards will be mailed
j) Shook hands - Welcome to Canada
Thank you for the details. One more question, I checked with CIC and they said you need to enter US and then come back to Canada (on email that is written but on phone he said you don't have to enter US), and recently they are not letting anyone to do the flagpole and asking them to go and take an inland CIC landing appointment, have you heard of anything like that?

raaji53

Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Chc new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 jan 2009
Med's Request
14 sep 2009
Med's Done....
15 sep 2009
Interview........
14 sep 2009
raaji53 said:
hi friendz my timline is..
apllication rcived by cic on 2 jan 2009
transfer to delhi... oct 2012
medical done on june 19 2013
psports and other documents submit on 28 june 2013...
still waiting for visas anyone hv any idea hw long it will.....
still waiting ecas te v hale tak kujh change ni hoya...

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Inland is an option - infact they'd rather prefer folks flagpole. Call 5 times, you will get 5 different replies ( my recent experience with PR card delay was a good proof )
Dont worry abt it, just flagpole

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
JattInCanada said:
Hello friend's!
received lots massages about my time line
here it is
App. Filed.......: Oct 2007
AOR latter ...... NOV 2007
Doc's Request.: Nov 2011
File Transfer to Delhi ...: April 2012
Med's Request with passport : 02 June 2013
Med's Done....: 05 June 2013
Ecase Status In process----->26 March 2014 .....
Decision made--------->4 April 2014.........
Received call from VFS office to collect Passports------> 10 April 2014
:)
Persons in file--- 3 ( Mom,DAD & BROTHER )
will let u knew visa issue date ... when got passports! going tomorrow to collect those
Wow great news. Congratulation

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
raaji53 said:
still waiting ecas te v hale tak kujh change ni hoya...
Whats you ecas ?? Anything about "medicals" ?

raaji53

Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Chc new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 jan 2009
Med's Request
14 sep 2009
Med's Done....
15 sep 2009
Interview........
14 sep 2009
firdausi said:
Whats you ecas ?? Anything about "medicals" ?
application received by cic 2 january 2009...medical done 18 june 2013.passport submitted on 28 june 2013... Got nthing after that....

PUE37

Jan 19, 2014
Hey just got a email for remedicals .booked a appointment on 15th. Just wondering after remedicals how long would it to get decision made and visa(hopefully that be the case)? Here are case details LVO ND. Appilied feb 2008. Docs/passports summitted with 1st medicals Dec 2012. Ecas shows medicals recieved dec 2012. And we started processing your file. So after remedicals how long do you think they will take a decision and return passports hopefully with stamped visa on it?