+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
I don't understand why don't the CIC transfer the cases from the LVOs that has up to 65 months to other LVOs has significantly lower processing time e.g. Sydney, Haiti, Peru, UAE , up to 35 months?

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO ITSELAQ WANTT TO ASK SOMETHING MP INQUIRY SAYS BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROGRESS AND GCMS FILE SHOES CRIMINALITY NOT STARTTED WANT TO ASK WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG ALREADY 17 MONTH RUNNING SINCE PASSPORT SUBMITTED HOW MUCH MORE 2007 APPLIED REALLLY TIRED TIREF

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
helping canadian said:
HELLO ITSELAQ WANTT TO ASK SOMETHING MP INQUIRY SAYS BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROGRESS AND GCMS FILE SHOES CRIMINALITY NOT STARTTED WANT TO ASK WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG ALREADY 17 MONTH RUNNING SINCE PASSPORT SUBMITTED HOW MUCH MORE 2007 APPLIED REALLLY TIRED TIREF
The status of security and criminality checks are not generally disclosed in GCMS. May be, but in very rare cases. MP could be right. However, I would like to know when were your notes last received, and when was the MP enquiry done? Did you contact CIC yourself? I suggest you email them. Even if they do not reply, your email will go on the file. I understand your frustration and unfortunately there is nothing we can do but wait. There is a possibility of you being asked to undergo remedicals. Its 10 months for me since I submitted my passport and will be 7 years in April from the time I applied :( :(

dipeshpokhrel

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013 PER.............. : 03-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
19-12-2013
Med's Done....
21-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
hi
what is the current processing time of parents sponsership and when i can lunch application for my parents,i just got my PR today..

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
dipeshpokhrel said:
hi
what is the current processing time of parents sponsership and when i can lunch application for my parents,i just got my PR today..
2018 ( unless you were in Canada before getting PR making the required amount ) after meeting LICO

befa42

Jun 17, 2013
I just have been notified that the PP did not send our medical report requested by VO in September 2013( the PP has sent me emedical sheet and there is no trace of such a submission). We have had many issues before with this PP and now we are doubtful of his reliability.
Anybody knows that if we are able to get a copy of medical report posted by PP to RMO, can we request to get a copy of our e- medical report, I mean asking the RMO or VO not asking the PP.

Gill kaur

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
mani12 said:
Thanks frnds... I have one confusion..as I am in canada and i am dependant and my parents are coming from India... will the immigration at the airport will ask my parents about my passport ?? That where's you other depandant?? Do I have to give authorization letter to my parents to bring my passport to canada??
Hi ... Are u there in canada on student visa ??? As I was planning to apply for student visa ( already a dependant in family sponsorship (PGP) but someone told me if i do so it will exclude me from my family sponsorship case. Is this true ?? If anyone can help ??

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
befa42 said:
I just have been notified that the PP did not send our medical report requested by VO in September 2013( the PP has sent me emedical sheet and there is no trace of such a submission). We have had many issues before with this PP and now we are doubtful of his reliability.
Anybody knows that if we are able to get a copy of medical report posted by PP to RMO, can we request to get a copy of our e- medical report, I mean asking the RMO or VO not asking the PP.
Are you saying that you have a copy of your meds? which DMP supposed sent to the RMO and they haven't received it?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Gill kaur said:
Hi ... Are u there in canada on student visa ??? As I was planning to apply for student visa ( already a dependant in family sponsorship (PGP) but someone told me if i do so it will exclude me from my family sponsorship case. Is this true ?? If anyone can help ??
As long as you are a dependent studying, its fine and if you were below 22 at time of app it doesn't matter anyways. But why come now and pay x5 times the fees when you can enter as PR? plus the hassle of taking separate meds and sending passport

mani12

Jun 13, 2013
Tp said:
Mani12,
What type of visa are you in canada? What is your timeline?

Everyone on the forum, i have a question?
I have a dependent on file who is in canada already, but i am also applying for humanitarian & compassionate for my dependent while sponsorship is being processed. do you think it is worth spending money on lawyer for the H&C file?
I was a student and now I m on work permit since nov.2011

mani12

Jun 13, 2013
Gill kaur said:
I was a student and now on work permit since nov 2011.. as I was below 22 years at the time of application ..I was good..I just did my diploma and now on work permit..

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Salam to all applicants of Islamabad CHC

Salam,
Dear sisters & brothers we know we have been all waiting to receive ( Medical, Re-Medical, Decision Made, Passport Requests ).
Even my family case has been running since January 2008 in Islamabad... 11 Months Since my family did their Medicals in Islamabad IOM office but yet no PPR request ( one month is remaining for medical expiry date ) i am quite sure that my family has to do another Medical test also.
I know all are tired of this frustrated immigration process... but i hope all to accept an additional patient until this process gets finalized finally.
Sincerely
Your anxious Sister
Wajea

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
firdausi said:
Well, Your reply gave me some life... Hoping the same with my case. Got struck with this medicals..
Between, Many congrats for the making it to the country of opportunities... Do well!!
Wat u going to do nw ??? Hve u send email enquiry to embassy regarding this??

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
vansh333 said:
Wat u going to do nw ??? Hve u send email enquiry to embassy regarding this??
Not yet, I will wait for a month or two... Checked with the hospital where we gone through our medicals and they assured me that the medicals were sent in the following week..

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
befa42 said:
I think i will eventually land up where you are right now... Its been 8 months now that we did our medicals and still no update on whether they receive it or not.. NO CHANGE IN ECAS STATUS.. It still shows "we received your file...." I myself enquired at this hospital and they gave me assurance that they did mail it... so the wait is going on...