File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
manukhan said:
What was the reason of refusal? Your application should be given priority. :S
With refusal and appeal it took me an extra two years, so my timeline is understandable. I always wonder why it is taking so long for your file to be finalised as you filed your application in june 2007.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
USER828:
The reason I ordered gcms notes was to see the status of my brother in law education as they sent us the fairness letter last year for his education not recognized from higher secondary education as he did 2 year diploma from a private college, the college is itself recognized from govt. institute (University of Karachi) but not the diploma as the private college has other program such as BBA/MBA which are recognized by Karachi University but not the diploma he did so they sent us a fairness letter and i responded but i guess they are not buying my reasons so latest gcms notes stated:
The college is affiliated and registered but it doesn't have a degree awarded status. if the diplomas are issued by university of Karachi then that can be acceptable but the college has issued diploma in his private capacity that is not the mandate of affiliated colleges. The dependent(brother in law name) does not appear to meet the definition of a dependent. **********please exempt the above from release under ATIP act 16(1)*** file to WVR.
Regarding police certificate it is stated: "Police certificate - request letter sent to FN via diplomatic bag File to WVR"

But i have received nothing.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
minhas17 said:
hi everybody
today we got our passports back unfortunately without visas and a letter for remedical exam
they only asked for medical exam in the letter but we will send fresh pcc's and my study documents also for safe side
now i want to ask that whether we should go to the same doctor who did our medical last time or we can change the physician?
i would appreciate your suggestions
thank you
You can go to diff doc, but better to do same, you don't need to send more docs like PCC and study docs, ( as they haven't asked )

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
starzibal said:
USER828:
The reason I ordered gcms notes was to see the status of my brother in law education as they sent us the fairness letter last year for his education not recognized from higher secondary education as he did 2 year diploma from a private college, the college is itself recognized from govt. institute (University of Karachi) but not the diploma as the private college has other program such as BBA/MBA which are recognized by Karachi University but not the diploma he did so they sent us a fairness letter and i responded but i guess they are not buying my reasons so latest gcms notes stated:
The college is affiliated and registered but it doesn't have a degree awarded status. if the diplomas are issued by university of Karachi then that can be acceptable but the college has issued diploma in his private capacity that is not the mandate of affiliated colleges. The dependent(brother in law name) does not appear to meet the definition of a dependent. **********please exempt the above from release under ATIP act 16(1)*** file to WVR.
Regarding police certificate it is stated: "Police certificate - request letter sent to FN via diplomatic bag File to WVR"

But i have received nothing.
So seems your brother is out, regarding the rest - they have mentioned but not sent letter as per outgoing, so you need to hound them for this with emai and fax, or do it and send it to them with that copy of gcms

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Teaspoon said:
how can i sponser my mother to canada , please guide. thanks ;D
Try in 2015, PGP apps are done for this year

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
user828 said:
So seems your brother is out, regarding the rest - they have mentioned but not sent letter as per outgoing, so you need to hound them for this with emai and fax, or do it and send it to them with that copy of gcms
i just sent them an email to Islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca - urgent in subject.

samHARVI

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
IN
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 7 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 15 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
6-17-2013
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
in progress -medical results rec'd. strted processing application dec,9th 13, DM may 5th
LANDED..........
july 2014
minhas17 said:
hi everybody
today we got our passports back unfortunately without visas and a letter for remedical exam
they only asked for medical exam in the letter but we will send fresh pcc's and my study documents also for safe side
now i want to ask that whether we should go to the same doctor who did our medical last time or we can change the physician?
i would appreciate your suggestions
thank you
just like to ask if yuur e-case status ever showed medicals received , in process or what ..

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
samHARVI said:
just like to ask if yuur e-case status ever showed medicals received , in process or what ..
hey man.. i have somewhat similar timeline like you... could you plz telll me that after how long your "medical result received" thing updated on ecase status.... did they update it together, i mean "processing and medical received on the same day"... i did my medicals 7-8 months ago, bt nothing has changed yet.. not even medical received.... bit worried now..

mgoya

Apr 28, 2012
Suin said:
Hi mgoya, we are still waiting for the decision made on our sponsorship eligibility form CPC-M...
Hi Suin, in our case decision on our sponsorship eligibility has been made and the last communication we received in December 2013 was that our file has been transferred to Ottawa.

manukhan

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2007
Doc's Request.
02 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
02 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
22 Dec 2010
Med's Request
02 Jan 2012 & 17 Mar 2013
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2012 & 22 Mar 2013
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2014
itslaeq said:
With refusal and appeal it took me an extra two years, so my timeline is understandable. I always wonder why it is taking so long for your file to be finalised as you filed your application in june 2007.
Yes the appeal justifies the two year lapse in your case. However, it was not needed. I always wondered about the delay for my case too but I got my answers when i ordered GCMS. I found that whenever I sent a query or contacted MP, they moved the file. I matched the dates of my letters, emails and queries with the dates they did some activity with my file, and they matched! All the other days, it was just lying there gathering dust. There has been no objection in my parents case and the interview was also waived as per the GCMS notes. So its just their laziness that is delaying the case.

minhas17

Jan 5, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april-2008
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
3-12-2012
user828 said:
You can go to diff doc, but better to do same, you don't need to send more docs like PCC and study docs, ( as they haven't asked )
Yes they only asked for medical
But accorfing to the documents that were sent earlier my studies was upto mid 2013 after that I enrolled into MBA so please tell me should I let them know about this by providing them university transcript or not??
I am very confused
What's your opinion on this

kawalgill

Jan 3, 2013
Hello there! I have applied for my parents in 2009. I have 3 dependents on file. My meds done in August 2013 but in December I received a letter stating that my older sis is not eligible since she has two yr gap and decision will be made.I answered them to okay to remove her from case . I answered fairly quick since they had given me 30 days. I sent a letter on 23 dec.But it is almost 1.5 months I haven't heard anything.. Nothing has changed on ecas. I m bit worried . Anybody else has same situation or any suggestion plz . Thank u.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
manukhan said:
Yes the appeal justifies the two year lapse in your case. However, it was not needed. I always wondered about the delay for my case too but I got my answers when i ordered GCMS. I found that whenever I sent a query or contacted MP, they moved the file. I matched the dates of my letters, emails and queries with the dates they did some activity with my file, and they matched! All the other days, it was just lying there gathering dust. There has been no objection in my parents case and the interview was also waived as per the GCMS notes. So its just their laziness that is delaying the case.
Same here at NDVO. Very unorganised. However, I always tell everyone not to lose hope. It is just a matter of time. In sha allah all files will be finalised soon.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
mgoya said:
Hi Suin, in our case decision on our sponsorship eligibility has been made and the last communication we received in December 2013 was that our file has been transferred to Ottawa.
Thanks for the update. Congratulations with the sponsorship eligibility approval. Are your parents here with you in Canada? Just trying to figure out why the sent you file to Ottawa.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
starzibal said:
I don't see any outgoing section in gcms but at the end i see Notes section e.g. Note 1, 2.... there it is stated "Noted that police certificates were requested on 2013/05/04" also "RCMP initiated for spouse" and "spouse resided in Canada from May to Nov. 2010 and as such requires RCMP clearance" and under Activity "New Value" said Finger Print required, updated 2013/07/09.
I sent the online case specific inquiry but there is no subject there for Urgent.
I already asked my folks to prepare police certificates and once they are completed i would ask them to send them to ISB and for finger print i will either wait for online inquiry response or send them a snail mail? What do you say?
hi starbiz I jus read ur post.tht ur bro out from file due to some diploma from college. can u give me more Info on tht diploma like name of DIPLOMA,FIELD,OR IS IT A REGULAR FULL TIME DIPLOMA COURSE? THNKS