Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Hey all,

For those who got additional document request around August 2013, why do not we have a timeline spreadsheet so we can have an idea about the time frame of each phase .. I know there is a google document for that but it is outdated and I don't know who have to permission to update it .. let me know what do you think

zstudent

Aug 15, 2011
Hi Guys,

Great news here regarding my parents sponsorship case that I filed in 2009, Islamabad has sent the attached PHEP letter asking to submit passports with a note saying "your immigrant visa appears ready for issuance"
Is there a way we can send them the passports without my parents having to visit Pakistan (parents are in Canada on supervisa)? or can we ask someone going to Pakistan to take the passports and courier it to CHC Islamabad and then send it back to us when the visas are stamped?

Because they are saying in the letter "our office cannot send passports overseas, you must provide an address in Pakistan to where a courier company can deliver" also they are saying "Do not send passports through international courier if you are not currently in Pakistan"

thanks a lot again

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
SusanG said:
Hey all,

For those who got additional document request around August 2013, why do not we have a timeline spreadsheet so we can have an idea about the time frame of each phase .. I know there is a google document for that but it is outdated and I don't know who have to permission to update it .. let me know what do you think
I am totally in for that. We just need to find out how many of us are here and find the person who will have time to update it continuously. :)

What is your timeline? Has your file been transferred to the lvo already?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
zstudent said:
Hi Guys,

Great news here regarding my parents sponsorship case that I filed in 2009, Islamabad has sent the attached PHEP letter asking to submit passports with a note saying "your immigrant visa appears ready for issuance"
Is there a way we can send them the passports without my parents having to visit Pakistan (parents are in Canada on supervisa)? or can we ask someone going to Pakistan to take the passports and courier it to CHC Islamabad and then send it back to us when the visas are stamped?

Because they are saying in the letter "our office cannot send passports overseas, you must provide an address in Pakistan to where a courier company can deliver" also they are saying "Do not send passports through international courier if you are not currently in Pakistan"

thanks a lot again
Great news! Congratulations! :)

Yes, you can definitely send passports by carrier. But you need to arrange someone to pick them up for you. Do you have anyone in Pakistan who can pickup the passports for you?

zstudent

Aug 15, 2011
thanks, but they are clearly saying in the letter "Do not send passports through international courier if you are not currently residing in Pakistan"

nabeel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Faisalabad-Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2009 {CPC-M}
Doc's Request.
April-2012 By {CPC-M} May-2013 By {CHC-ISB} March-2015 By {CHC-LDN}
AOR Received.
Dec-2012
File Transfer...
Dec-2012 To {CHC-ISB} & 2014 Moved To{CHC LDN}
Med's Request
March-2015
Med's Done....
March-2015 Decision Made = August-2015
Passport Req..
23 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/2015
zstudent said:
Hi Guys,

thanks a lot again
Congratulations to u my bro it's great news for u and ur family. ............wow seems isb office started work hopefully they will do fastly. ...

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
zstudent said:
thanks, but they are clearly saying in the letter "Do not send passports through international courier if you are not currently residing in Pakistan"
Sorry, I guess, I missed that. Do you have anyone who can do it for you? The worst case scenario - you have to travel to have it done.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
zstudent said:
Hi Guys,

thanks a lot again
Congratulations.

ALL passports must be submitted together to CHC for visa issuance.
Pakistani passport cannot be couriered/mailed outside Pakistan, however, you may try to have the Principal Applicant go to Pak and carry the other passport(s) with him/her.

When leaving Pak, it's more risk as FIA/Customs may not allow it to carry on the person. Send it in a checked baggage from Pak and collect in Canada. It is a risk, but it worked for another family.

If everyone goes to Pakistan and gets visas and comes back with IMM visas, it would be better and without risk.
Good luck, and I suggest you get the visas ASAP and have the parents land quickly.

nabeel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Faisalabad-Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2009 {CPC-M}
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/2015
@ zstudent
can u share ur cpmlt timeline plz?

nabeel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Faisalabad-Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2009 {CPC-M}
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/2015
canvis2006 said:
I suggest you remove her AFTER her marriage is done.

Don't do anything BEFORE her rukhsati is done..

You would need to send evidence and an accompanying letter with reasons. Include document in English translation if necessary
Thanx bro for the help......
Have u beed passed through the same situation like this what's are pros and cons of this to remove her and this will effects others or not?

Plz share ur timeline too

b1b1b1

Jan 18, 2011
Guys,

Anyone has a similar case as mine?

I submitted the sponsorship application Jan. 2010, and got the "Decision Made" of the sponsorship at Nov.2013. Then, I got a letter that the case is transferred to Beijing office.

So, usually how long it will be for the medical exam ?

upatel

Sep 12, 2013
hello,

In my case i submited sponsorship applicaton on MAY 2010 and got decision made on 29TH OCTOBER 2013 and file transfered to CPP - OTTAWA but since then havent heard from CPP-Ottawa.

I am waiting for the medical from last december 2013 as in most of the cases from CPP - OTTAWA they got medical request email in 2-3 months maximum because CPP-Ottawa generally 3 months quicker than LVO based on most of the past records but again this is just a observation as we dont know how CPP -O OR LVO is working?

Thanks
Uday Patel

hunny007

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2007
Doc's Request.
NOV 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2013
File Transfer...
OCT 2012
Med's Request
APR 2013 AND ADDITION TEST JULY 2013
Med's Done....
22 APR 2013 AND ADDITIONAL TEST JULY 2013 Re med,s aug 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
oct 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 17 2014 and send passport back nov25 2014
zstudent said:
Hi Guys,

Congratulations that good news .can plzzzz shair you time line

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
nabeel said:
Thanx bro for the help......
Have u beed passed through the same situation like this what's are pros and cons of this to remove her and this will effects others or not?

Plz share ur timeline too
We also had to remove one of my bros from the file due to his marriage, and him being no longer dependent.
Sent a letter, as well as his marriage certificate to CIC. As a result, he was not counted in family size(for LICO).

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
zstudent said:
Hi Guys,

thanks a lot again
Congrats...isnt that the same as user828..he has gone to India to pick up passports..while parents are here