06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
sonu86 said:
First of all a very happy Diwali to all of you....on this auspicious day i want to share that Finally after such a longggg wait my e-cas showed DECISION MADE on my parents PR application :) :) :)
Now the question is that their meds were done on Nov 20. 2012 but GCMS notes says validity until Dec. 24/2013. Does anyone have an idea approximately how long does it take for PP to be recieved after DM? If meds are expiring on Nov.20 then definitly my parents have to land before that day but not sure if expiry will be Dec. 24....Will see
Wishing all the best to you all.....
Congrats Sonu86!!

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Hello everyone,
my big brother filed family immigration case of my parents with me in April 2008.
they sent us medical request in November 2012 afterwards they asked background check in August 2013,my father got remedical because of his kidney surgery so according to medicals date our medical is about to expire on 6 November 2013 so my brother has sent email to cic on october 2013 and asked whats the matter,medical is expiring and still we didnt get PPR request so they repiled via email in 11 days that imigrations officer has filed a request to extend your medical for 3 months and then on 28 October 2013 our lawyer got email that only my father has to send xray of his chest in 120 days and then on 2 November 2013 our lawyer got email from cic that all the applicants are approved for permenent residence and they asked for passport photocopy along with form which was attached in email in which they asked 2 recent photos ,height and eye color etc we have to send this in 30 days so we have done all this requirement and will post in 2 or 3 days
does anyone have idea what will b their next step and when they will ask for passport?

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
bishoo1 said:
Hello everyone,
my big brother filed family immigration case of my parents with me in April 2008.
they sent us medical request in November 2012 afterwards they asked background check in August 2013,my father got remedical because of his kidney surgery so according to medicals date our medical is about to expire on 6 November 2013 so my brother has sent email to cic on october 2013 and asked whats the matter,medical is expiring and still we didnt get PPR request so they repiled via email in 11 days that imigrations officer has filed a request to extend your medical for 3 months and then on 28 October 2013 our lawyer got email that only my father has to send xray of his chest in 120 days and then on 2 November 2013 our lawyer got email from cic that all the applicants are approved for permenent residence and they asked for passport photocopy along with form which was attached in email in which they asked 2 recent photos ,height and eye color etc we have to send this in 30 days so we have done all this requirement and will post in 2 or 3 days
does anyone have idea what will b their next step and when they will ask for passport?
I thnk u guys r almost done nd case il accomplishd end f dis year. Congrats cn u tell me hw u send ur original academics scores 2 them ? Means via courier or through vfs??? Nd wat ws ur age n 2008???

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
vansh333 thanks i hope the same:)
i sent them via courier and was 18yrs old in 2008
i am new here in this forum need more views about my case

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
sonu86 said:
First of all a very happy Diwali to all of you....on this auspicious day i want to share that Finally after such a longggg wait my e-cas showed DECISION MADE on my parents PR application :) :) :)
Now the question is that their meds were done on Nov 20. 2012 but GCMS notes says validity until Dec. 24/2013. Does anyone have an idea approximately how long does it take for PP to be recieved after DM? If meds are expiring on Nov.20 then definitly my parents have to land before that day but not sure if expiry will be Dec. 24....Will see
Hi Sonu86,

Congratulations! I am sure, this has really been a great Diwali gift for you from CIC! Hope that you would be reunited with your parents by the end of this year. It should not take more than a couple of weeks (other than the time it takes for the postal department) to receive the ppts.

sidhu10

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2008
Med's Request
26-11-2012, 26-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2012, remeds-01-02-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in-process(06-12-2013),,DM(24-03-2014)
LANDED..........
hoping to be sooooon...
sonu86 said:
congrats Sonu86..we really need such good news..regarding medicles..the date GCMS notes say is final..bt u should not take the risk..try sending ur parents before 20 nov.

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
sidhu10 said:
congrats Sonu86..we really need such good news..regarding medicles..the date GCMS notes say is final..bt u should not take the risk..try sending ur parents before 20 nov.
The visa stamp on the passport should be considered as the final date by which a person must become a landed immigrant. Usually it is 6 months from the date of issue or 1 year from the date of first x-ray (which ever is earlier). However, these days, there are reports of CIC extending the validity of the medicals.

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
My parents got their PP today with visas....Unfortunately, they did not issue visa to my one sister who was slightly over 22 years of age at time of application. The reason they gave is that she did not meet the requirement as a dependent because she was not enrolled in post secondary education and after doing her masters (MA) she went to do diploma and did not go for any higher studies. we can not do anything about it, i mean waiting for almost 6 years, what kind of study they gona enrol in when they are already done with their graduation....however, my other bro n sis got their visas and they both were under 22 years at time of application...i am happy that decision is made before the medical expiry but its sad that my sister is left behind who is genuily depedent on my parents as she was continuesly studying just to meet the requirement and did not apply for any job......

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
aw, that's a bitter-sweet news in that case. It's sad why CIC is so nit-picking...

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
sonu86 said:
My parents got their PP today with visas....Unfortunately, they did not issue visa to my one sister who was slightly over 22 years of age at time of application. The reason they gave is that she did not meet the requirement as a dependent because she was not enrolled in post secondary education and after doing her masters (MA) she went to do diploma and did not go for any higher studies. we can not do anything about it, i mean waiting for almost 6 years, what kind of study they gona enrol in when they are already done with their graduation....however, my other bro n sis got their visas and they both were under 22 years at time of application...i am happy that decision is made before the medical expiry but its sad that my sister is left behind who is genuily depedent on my parents as she was continuesly studying just to meet the requirement and did not apply for any job......
Congratulations with visas. :) It's sad that your elder sister did not get visa... hopefully there will be a way for her to find her way to Canada.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
sonu86 said:
can u tell wht is list of courses ur sis done.and wht is age of ur bro and sis.

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
sonu86 said:

congratulations Sonu finally you have received it, and sorry for your sister i don't know what will happen with my brother he is the only one left there i can only pray to the god that he should received may god bless.

mani12

Jun 13, 2013
Hi ..can anyone tell me who can apply for gcms notes... I am a dependant in the case and lives in canada.. can I apply for it or my sister who sponsored us has to apply??? Our medicals were done in july 2013 but there is no update on cic website..it just shows application received on oct 6 2009....

VAN01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonu86 said:
Congrats for the visa bro but sad to hear about ur sister. Good luck Anyways.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
I have sent the querry for application status to my MP today. Its been 48 months since I have applied for sponsorship for my mother and sister, and case is still in mississauga.

I called CIC again today and they said that they still dont see the documents being received on my file, which apparently were rec'd on Oct 4th, 2013. They told me that you should wait for 8-10 weeks for documents to be rec'd and your file updated. It is really upsetting for me.