File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
geforce82 said:
Congrats Suin
thank you, geforce82. at least we know that our paperwork has not been lost. it took them 10 days to mail this letter.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
eric leon said:
wts ur ecas status now.update ur timeline.suin.
Our timeline is short - we received the additional documents request on August 6 and sent eh completed package on August 15 and they received it on August 16. They checked the file for completeness and put it into the queue for procession on September 24.

Ecas showing nothing - the same "application received" only. I phoned the CIC the day before yesterday - they could not see any update on our file at all though the letter of acknowledgement had been already issued a week ago!

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Suin said:
Hi, we've received the acknowledgement of receipt letter in the mail today.
Congrats Suin. Can you please share your timeline?

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
Suin said:
Our timeline is short - we received the additional documents request on August 6 and sent eh completed package on August 15 and they received it on August 16. They checked the file for completeness and put it into the queue for procession on September 24.

Ecas showing nothing - the same "application received" only. I phoned the CIC the day before yesterday - they could not see any update on our file at all though the letter of acknowledgement had been already issued a week ago!
hey suin u getting service of lawyer on ur file?

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Suin said:
thank you, geforce82. at least we know that our paperwork has not been lost. it took them 10 days to mail this letter.
Congrts Suin ,i have one question my sister did MP enqry and they informed her today that background checks are done and interview is schedule for family ,what does it mean wht kind of interview its gonna be ,we are two dependents in application my father is in police and my mother is housewife ,my sis applied in 2008 ,medcl n pp send on 28 nov2012 ,remedical for my dad done on 4 jan 2013 ,we are really worried what they gonna ask us, me n my brother are full time student , i ws 21 and my brother ws 20 at the time of sponsorship pls help me if u have any informtion regarding interview and OTHER MEMBERS OF FORUM PLS GIVE UR IDEAS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
a31 said:
Congrts Suin ,i have one question my sister did MP enqry and they informed her today that background checks are done and interview is schedule for family ,what does it mean wht kind of interview its gonna be ,we are two dependents in application my father is in police and my mother is housewife ,my sis applied in 2008 ,medcl n pp send on 28 nov2012 ,remedical for my dad done on 4 jan 2013 ,we are really worried what they gonna ask us, me n my brother are full time student , i ws 21 and my brother ws 20 at the time of sponsorship pls help me if u have any informtion regarding interview and OTHER MEMBERS OF FORUM PLS GIVE UR IDEAS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
wt courses includes in ur study buddy.coz m also 21 at the time of applied. or my mba will finish next year.dont know wt is right choice for me next year in study .help me if someone can.

acm

Mar 10, 2010
Hi All,
I would like to share my Mom's Super Visa online application timeline. Please feel free to share your experience and comment:

Aug 20th 2013 - Online Application Submitted
Aug 21st 2013 - Medical Request (Notification came via email. Instruction and Medication Examination form was attached to her CIC online Profile).
Aug 21st 2013 - Medical Completed
Present Status - No reply yet

How long does it actually take?

Thank you,
ACM

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
eric leon said:
wt courses includes in ur study buddy.coz m also 21 at the time of applied. or my mba will finish next year.dont know wt is right choice for me next year in study .help me if someone can.
I did BSc. ,MSc,MA socioology n now in doing MA in public administration 3semester

shil

Feb 4, 2013
Amy1 said:
Hello Shil

We are still waiting for sample collection from New Delhi and its almost been more than five months I don't know what to do did mp inquiry and order notes notes already came and it says security and criminality not started yet its getting very stressful
hi amy,
i know it feels we have a long way to go.
medicals will expire soon so definetly a few more months until everything is done.
if security check not started, it will most probably be done after dna tests and re- medical(hope not). my guess another 4 months atleast.
i hope things go faster than our predictions....

inlaw

Star Member
Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2007
Doc's Request.
03-08-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
03-09-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
Got gcms notes today
Per it the medical is expiring on oct 25 seems they put a date when they recive the medical.
cic in canada says medical exp is oct 16
well per gcms it our fingerprintes were sent to RCMP on april 16(they were taken on april 2).
Rcmp seems not to have any record of it
....Nightmare
:mad:

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
eric leon said:
thnks buddy for rply.I done b.com,m.com,and now doing mba which is complete next year.so I think to join m.a .is it ok? coz mba is higher degree.cic asked for ur passports after getting ur full time study documents or they request both at the same time?
they requestd both at the same time ,ya u can go as there is no other option bt still you can search for other courses if possible,all the best

inlaw

Star Member
Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2007
Doc's Request.
03-08-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
03-09-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
What is security cheak that is mentioned in gcms notes
What is the process of it and how cic get it done...plz help
Are they always done for all files????

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SORRY IN LAW ,, THE MEDICAL EXPIRES ON THE DATE EXACTLY AFTER THE DATE WHEN U HAVE DONE UR MEDICALS
ITS NOT ON THE DATE WHEN THEY RECIEVED ITTT ,, I AM POSTING A LETTER WHICH CLEARLY MENTIONS , THAT MEDCIAL IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR ONLY FROM THE DATE WHEN U HAVE DONE UR MEDICAL NOT FROM THE DATE WHEN CIC RECIIEEVES.....
IF U HAVE A MEDICAL REQUEST LETTER FROM NEW DELHI WHICH U HAVE RECIEVED THEN SEE , IN MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONSSS,
5TH POINT,,,, MEDICAL RESULTS ARE VALID FROM ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF EXAMM'
HOPE IT CLEARSSS UUU

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
helping canadian said:
SORRY IN LAW ,, THE MEDICAL EXPIRES ON THE DATE EXACTLY AFTER THE DATE WHEN U HAVE DONE UR MEDICALS
ITS NOT ON THE DATE WHEN THEY RECIEVED ITTT ,, I AM POSTING A LETTER WHICH CLEARLY MENTIONS , THAT MEDCIAL IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR ONLY FROM THE DATE WHEN U HAVE DONE UR MEDICAL NOT FROM THE DATE WHEN CIC RECIIEEVES.....
IF U HAVE A MEDICAL REQUEST LETTER FROM NEW DELHI WHICH U HAVE RECIEVED THEN SEE , IN MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONSSS,
5TH POINT,,,, MEDICAL RESULTS ARE VALID FROM ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF EXAMM'
HOPE IT CLEARSSS UUU
Hi friends pls help if u hv any information regarding interview as MP said thy had schedule interview for family pls share your ideas

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello a31 can u pls share u case with us so that we can get idea why they had called u for interview
i mean any background check , problem or medical problem or something else