Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
IN PROCESS is not normal actually, it usually happens if they ask for more paperwork after the initial docs/meds from New Delhi
If you want to read my ordeal

here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/stressed-over-status-change-to-in-process-pmm-scyla-et-experts-t132591.0.html;msg2030167#msg2030167
After reading your story, I guess I'm the only one who have IN PROCESS status without even any request for passport or medical or updated application. Also, I got that infamous letter regarding dependent over 22 yrs, which stated that dependent may not be included in the sponsorship applications and ask any explanation before making a decision. My parents provided the explanation regarding exclusion of my sibling with certificates and letters from schools etc. in March, but didn't hear anything back from CHC.

So I don't know what is going on..... (I already made three Information Requests until now the last one in July, but there was not anything else except that they sent letter (call it PF-Procedural Fairness) regarding dependent's full time student status in March.

Kawal Mann

Aug 7, 2013
Hello here is my timeline
Applied nov 2008
Document requested nov 2011
Aor received July 2012
Medical request nov 2012
DNA request march 2013
I gave them sample in canada march 2013
After that for sample collection in delhi no any contact with my parents yet.
Gud luck user 205.

irfan.khyam

Sep 5, 2013
starzibal said:
Welcome to the forum Irfan. My timeline is similar to yours. I sponsored my inlaws in June 2009 (LVO is ISB)as co-sponsor for my wife.
2 dependants and her mom and dad. So far no medical. ISB asked some updates one of the dep regarding education which we sent 2 weeks ago, hoping to see medical end of this year. Do you have any brother/sister or just parents?
Just parents...I am thinking to apply the gmc notes, its been a while.

hunny007

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2007
Doc's Request.
NOV 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2013
File Transfer...
OCT 2012
Med's Request
APR 2013 AND ADDITION TEST JULY 2013
Med's Done....
22 APR 2013 AND ADDITIONAL TEST JULY 2013 Re med,s aug 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
oct 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 17 2014 and send passport back nov25 2014
irfan.khyam said:

Hey Irfan since when ur ecase show medical recived?how long ago?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
irfan.khyam said:
irfan, its been only 3 month, wait for a month and you will get the visa but there is no harm to apply notes.
did they ask passport with medical request?

R N M

Feb 23, 2013
Hi user 828,

I am Rameshchandra Mistry. My son had put my file Dec-2007. Now file is in New Delhi office.

I want to order GCMS notes.

I had filled GCMS forms like:

1. Authority release personal Inormation IMM-5475
2. Access to Information and Personal information Request form.
3. Consent for an Access to Information and personal Information req.(all member My wife, My dependent Son.)

Is there any document further require?

I am here in India, Now from where can i order this GCMS. My son is in CANADA and already canadian citizen.

Apr-2012 onwards file is in Delhi Office.

Please Provide me steps for all GCMS process?

And how can i make payments for GCMS?

I will be very thankful to your reply.

sumi_0530

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2009
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
File Transfer...
20-10-2012
Med's Request
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
R N M said:
Hi user 828,

I am Rameshchandra Mistry. My son had put my file Dec-2007. Now file is in New Delhi office.

I want to order GCMS notes.

I had filled GCMS forms like:

1. Authority release personal Inormation IMM-5475
2. Access to Information and Personal information Request form.
3. Consent for an Access to Information and personal Information req.(all member My wife, My dependent Son.)
Hi this is the link for the video of :- "How to order GCMS notes" :- http://goo.gl/zl3UP

You can not order GCMS notes , It should be done by your son as he is a canadian citizen and he require consonant form signed by Main Applicant.

irfan.khyam

Sep 5, 2013
starzibal said:
irfan, its been only 3 month, wait for a month and you will get the visa but there is no harm to apply notes.
did they ask passport with medical request?
our medical receive line on case appeared like with in 30 days after the medicals submitted..

Yes, in our case they asked for the passport along with the medical request. Very strange, any one else has the same case

Irfan

sleepy

Sep 8, 2013
Spousal Sponsorship - New Delhi Office Has Had Passport For 5 months no resply!

Hello,

I am looking for support and advice. Am still waiting for my husband to join me here in Canada. Here is the status:

Date of File Transferred to New Delhi: (13-September, 2012)
Date letter came from New Delhi Office asking for Passport: December 1, 2012
Date Passport (actually Ihe sent his C document as he is Tibetan Refugee) sent in to office via courier: April 5, 2013
No communication since then

NOTE WHEN I THE CHECK STATUS ONLINE: Says "medical results received"

I called the MP's office. They said the background check is going on. I have sent multiple faxes, emails, and yesterday, a physical letter asking for an update. I also filed two Requests for Information (one for my file, the other for my husband's) as this is what an immigration lawyer recommended I do. The website says the normal processing time for New Delhi is 11 months. We are now going on 13 months!

What can I do? I called the New Delhi office, and they say they do not handle immigration questions in person, so I don't think it is worth it for my husband to travel to New Delhi. I have sent lots of faxes and emails - no response. So I am now sending a registered letter along with copies of my earlier correspondence.

What can I do here? Why the delay? We had thought that since they had asked for the passport, that the travel visa would be issued in a couple of weeks! Anyone else been in a similar situation? What should we do?

Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
irfan.khyam said:
our medical receive line on case appeared like with in 30 days after the medicals submitted..

Yes, in our case they asked for the passport along with the medical request. Very strange, any one else has the same case

Irfan
There is a user "Luck786" her parents medical done couple of month ago too (2008 file) too but havent heard anything yet. She comes on this forum time to time but i havent seen her lately.
There is another one "hira.n" (2008 file)she got the visa last month. Her mom had to undergo for extra medical. it took approx. 6 month for her to get the visa. Both are Pakistani/ISB LVO.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
Re: Spousal Sponsorship - New Delhi Office Has Had Passport For 5 months no resply!

sleepy said:
Hello,

I am looking for support and advice. Am still waiting for my husband to join me here in Canada. Here is the status:

Date of File Transferred to New Delhi: (13-September, 2012)
Date letter came from New Delhi Office asking for Passport: December 1, 2012
Date Passport (actually Ihe sent his C document as he is Tibetan Refugee) sent in to office via courier: April 5, 2013
No communication since then

NOTE WHEN I THE CHECK STATUS ONLINE: Says "medical results received"

I called the MP's office. They said the background check is going on. I have sent multiple faxes, emails, and yesterday, a physical letter asking for an update. I also filed two Requests for Information (one for my file, the other for my husband's) as this is what an immigration lawyer recommended I do. The website says the normal processing time for New Delhi is 11 months. We are now going on 13 months!

What can I do? I called the New Delhi office, and they say they do not handle immigration questions in person, so I don't think it is worth it for my husband to travel to New Delhi. I have sent lots of faxes and emails - no response. So I am now sending a registered letter along with copies of my earlier correspondence.

What can I do here? Why the delay? We had thought that since they had asked for the passport, that the travel visa would be issued in a couple of weeks! Anyone else been in a similar situation? What should we do?

Thanks
Wrong thread, this is only for parents and grandparents sponsorship applicants. please create a new thread or post in an appropriate thread

this might be the one you are looking for: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2012-applicants-t109821.0.html

abbey786

Oct 4, 2011
Hi Members,

My sister has applied for sponsorship for my parents and younger brother in 2010. She got a request from CPC-M for additonal documents and forms in May 2013 which she has submitted. She got a letter from CPC-M saying that her file is now complete and will be placed in he processing queue.

What is the next step in the process and how long should it take?

Thanks

Abbey

hunny007

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2007
Doc's Request.
NOV 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2013
File Transfer...
OCT 2012
Med's Request
APR 2013 AND ADDITION TEST JULY 2013
Med's Done....
22 APR 2013 AND ADDITIONAL TEST JULY 2013 Re med,s aug 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
oct 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 17 2014 and send passport back nov25 2014
Hi does anybody know when medical consider done?our medical done on apr and additional test done july2013 .when is its gone expire?apr2014 or july2014? answer plzzz

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
abbey786 said:
Hi Members,

My sister has applied for sponsorship for my parents and younger brother in 2010. She got a request from CPC-M for additonal documents and forms in May 2013 which she has submitted. She got a letter from CPC-M saying that her file is now complete and will be placed in he processing queue.

What is the next step in the process and how long should it take?

Thanks

Abbey
In answer to your question - it can take upto a few months for Mississauga to process your file and make a decision.