Med's Done....
Just finished
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
My dad does not want to go to Canada. Can he write a affidavit stating he will not want to Canada if my mom and me come to Canada? It would not cause the excessive demand or public danger. Would CIC accept this?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
happyguy said:
My dad does not want to go to Canada. Can he write a affidavit stating he will not want to Canada if my mom and me come to Canada? It would not cause the excessive demand or public danger. Would CIC accept this?
Dont think that would work, why don't you wait till the results come in and go with appeal in the event they refuse it

happyguy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
7-5-2012
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
Just finished
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
What is the chance of winning the appeal? Could it take years? I can't imagine if it would take another 3 or 4 years.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
happyguy said:
What is the chance of winning the appeal? Could it take years? I can't imagine if it would take another 3 or 4 years.
I know you are looking for straight answers and I can feel your pain and anxiety, but you can't tell for sure - your sister probably has to find a good lawyer
I know its not my place to ask this but even if you and mother get the visa, who will take care of your father? Perhaps some things happen for a reason - if you want to move out of S'pore , perhaps you could research some other countries where this is not an issue
My cousin left a good job in london to resettle back in S'pore recently as he used to live there, he says its an awesome place

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
happyguy said:
To eric Lenon, He is diagnosed with Hepatitis C and cirrhosis
To Lenon, but my dad has already done the further medical examination one day ago. Every tests are all done. And we just submitted to Singapore Office the updated form IMM5669E Schedule A Background/Declaration for all three of us which stated the marital status. And the newest Certificate of No Criminal Records of my mom and my dad have also already been submitted and stated the marital status. If they choose to divorce now, I think it may cause big suspicion for CIC. I don't know what to do right now. I invested so much heart and mind in this for 5 years, study hard and continuously, and now ... Please tell me what i can do in this situation. Will CIC allow my dad to take drugs and some kind of injection to cure his disease, and give us time , so he would not be deemed as inadmissible any more?
m totally agree wid user828 as it happens 2 knmwn also . any member fails n medical examination cn spoil da whole case. eric s ryt 2 dat they cn appeal bt hearing tkes long tym nd moreover decisions r mostly negative..

happyguy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
7-5-2012
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
Just finished
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
I don't know what are the steps of the process? I mean, now they know that my dad has Hepatitis C and cirrhosis. Will they immediately reject to issue visas, or are there other steps like, they give you time to cure the disease, i mean like take drugs, injections or something like that, and it delays the process but at least we can have another hope. Like I know there're people who have problem with their lung, and they're given time to take drugs, then coming back for examination 1 year later. I don't know if CIC would consider something like that in my case. I have an older brother back home, he lives with my dad.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
happyguy said:
I don't know what are the steps of the process? I mean, now they know that my dad has Hepatitis C and cirrhosis. Will they immediately reject to issue visas, or are there other steps like, they give you time to cure the disease, i mean like take drugs, injections or something like that, and it delays the process but at least we can have another hope. Like I know there're people who have problem with their lung, and they're given time to take drugs, then coming back for examination 1 year later. I don't know if CIC would consider something like that in my case. I have an older brother back home, he lives with my dad.
u can ask ur sister to spounser u in other categorys like skilled worker or student u can get pr later.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Hi guysss
I just received a letter from Delhi. They have asked for voters id card for my dad and mom or any other document to establish relationship between my mom and dad (that they are really husband and wife) And they wrote that marriage cert. has alrerady been submitted by you.
Also date on letter is aug 7 and i received it today on aug 31 in Canada (why they didn't mail to parents adress)????. what the hell why did they send me this letter here should i change address on ecas or what??? they gave us time only until 21 sep. also i havbe to send this letter back to india so my parents can include it with voters id card. Im sooooooooo mad :( :( please help

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
eric leon said:
u can ask ur sister to spounser u in other categorys like skilled worker or student u can get pr later.
i thnk he shld wait till da outcum f da present file. buddy it all depends n da visa officer hw he takes ur file.
exceptions r alwayz dere jst wait nw result ill be disclose vry soon . dnt panic nd dnt apply n any other category till den n ma opinion.
gud luck fr ur future

tony.patti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
kandel said:
Hi guysss
I just received a letter from Delhi. They have asked for voters id card for my dad and mom or any other document to establish relationship between my mom and dad (that they are really husband and wife) And they wrote that marriage cert. has alrerady been submitted by you.
Also date on letter is aug 7 and i received it today on aug 31 in Canada (why they didn't mail to parents adress)????. what the hell why did they send me this letter here should i change address on ecas or what??? they gave us time only until 21 sep. also i havbe to send this letter back to india so my parents can include it with voters id card. Im sooooooooo mad :( :( please help
If I were you I would scan the letter and send it to India then have the parents include copy of the letter with the required Docs and send it.
What is your Ecas Status. Is it in process or application received.
Our medicals was done around the same time as yours and our status is application received and medical received.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kandel said:
Hi guysss
Kandel, they send it by regular mail so it will take that long from India - this is the risk if we put address in Canada. If you want to change address now, send it with voter ID but they are really bad in address change as you might remember what happened in case of my wrong email from last year.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
tony.patti said:
If I were you I would scan the letter and send it to India then have the parents include copy of the letter with the required Docs and send it.
What is your Ecas Status. Is it in process or application received.
Our medicals was done around the same time as yours and our status is application received and medical received.
Hi Tony, thanks dear so they don't care about original letter? i guess i 'll scan aswell my ecas shows APPLICATION RECEIVED.

jatt-going-canada

Jan 27, 2012
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2007
Doc's Request.
jan 2011
Med's Request
jan 2012
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
jan 2012 along with medicals
VISA ISSUED...
october 30 2012
LANDED..........
nov 16 2012 :D
@happyguy you can change the principal applicant on the application..i dont know whats the procedure for doing that but you certainly can do that.. seek help from a professional immigration lawyer..the good ones are hard to find..
try reaching owners of this website campbell cohen ..these guys definitely know about all the laws regarding immigration..

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
jatt-going-canada said:
@ happyguy you can change the principal applicant on the application..i dont know whats the procedure for doing that but you certainly can do that.. seek help from a professional immigration lawyer..the good ones are hard to find..
try reaching owners of this website campbell cohen ..these guys definitely know about all the laws regarding immigration..
Doesn't matter - father was non-accompanying any ways and regardless, if family member is inadmissible then they all become inadmissible

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
user828 said:
Kandel, they send it by regular mail so it will take that long from India - this is the risk if we put address in Canada. If you want to change address now, send it with voter ID but they are really bad in address change as you might remember what happened in case of my wrong email from last year.
Hi user thanks buddy that's what im gonna do.