re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
check this
they haven,t update anything about family cases from there everyone can come to know they only care about money
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
CIC is in total disarray. There is total lack of communication between different offices. Though they have Global Case Management System but it is clear that immigration officers do not pay attention to the notations made by other offices. All communications by applicants are required to be kept in their files but it seems that either that is not happening or IO's do not bother to read through that. Email enquiries with specific and urgent questions get generic replies after several months (if you are lucky).

In most cases officers do not even update the address changes reported by applicants. In addition, some IO's revert back to older addresses of applicants from where applicants have moved years ago and this happens after another immigration officer has enter the new address. Policy of 'No acknowledgement to be provided' makes it all worse. It is time that CIC gets rid of this policy.

Applicants whose files were transferred from CPP-O to LVO's are suffering most as they are asked to redo the medicals, submit new Police Clearance Certificates , and cannot get any updates on the progress of their applications. It takes a lot of time to get certain documents. Applicants are required to provide documents within 30-45 days from the date marked on letters mailed by LVO's. These letters are often received after 15 days have already passed and if the letter goes to your old address from where you moved years ago, you won't even know if you are required to submit the documents. Applicants have to spend several hundred dollars or thousands in local currencies to redo medicals, get new police certificates, and procure other documents. This is an unnecessary financial burden and emotional stress due to mismanagement by CIC.

CIC/IO's seem to be immune to dilemma of sponsors and applicants. CIC needs a total transformation and IO's need to be accountable. I used to believe that CIC has a transparent system but not anymore.

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
Must read this post
ladyinwaiting said:
Guys, I'm very happy to announce that we got our passports and COPR today. Almost 5 years later (4 years and 11 months). We finally have our Visas.

We'll be landing later next week and I'll let you all know how it went. Here's my updated timeline:

Category........: FAM
App. Filed.......: 06-03-2008
Doc's Request.: 25-11-2011
File Transfer...: 25-02-2012
Med's Request: 18-10-2012
Med's Done....: 01-12-2012
Passport Req..: 10-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...: 13-02-2013

Landing: Planning either 22/02 or 23/02.
Dependants: Yes.
ARC Needed: Yes.

Turns out even though I was 18 when our refugee claim was denied and we had to leave, I did need the ARC. I got the ARC along with the passport and COPR.

Also, for some people with doubts on the age of dependants: I was 18 when my brother first filled the application in 2008. I was 22 when they started processing and I'm now 23. I wasn't requested to provide any proof of studies, since my age was indeed locked in 2008. :) All I had to do was remain unmarried and living with my mother (principal applicant).

Hope you guys all the best and I'll be sure to check now and then to see how are things with you all and help with whatever I can!
Must READ THIS POST

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
From inlaw On Page-799
inlaw said:
Ok as per MP inquiry
Lvo delhi have recieved all the douments and are doing the background cheaks...

My question is what is required in background cheak....as one of our parent was in canada for 10 months on visitor visa in 2008

also 1 more dependent related question...i have read the dependent meaning a few times but still need to confirm 1 thing

IF THE DEPENDENT AGE IS LOCKED (WHEN THEY RECIEVED THE FILE) WHILE WAS UNDER 21 AT THAT POINT HE WAS IN SCHOOL...NOW IF SAME DEPENDENT IS 24 AND HE DOES A FULL TIME JOB(NOT MARRIED)...WILL HE BE STILL CONSIDERED A DEPENDENT OR HE HAS TO CONTINUE STUDY UNTIL HE GETS VISA???

From RajaJi On Page-799

Who is a Dependent Child? This question keeps coming. Here is some more info to answer this question

From CIC Website:
Dependent children

Dependent children include:
•Your dependent children
•The dependent children of your spouse or common-law partner
•The dependent children of your dependent children

A child must meet the requirements of type A, B or C below to be considered a dependent child:

Type A

He or she was under the age of 22 and single, that is, not married and not in a common-law relationship when you first submitted your application for permanent residence.

Type B

He or she married or entered into a common-law relationship before the age of 22 and, since becoming a spouse or a common-law partner, has
•been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and
•depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.

or

He or she is 22 years of age or older and, since before the age of 22, has
•been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and
•depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.

Type C

He or she is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and is unable to provide for himself or herself due to a medical condition.

My Read(RajaJi):
TYPE A
- Under 22 years of age and unmarried (at the time application is received by CIC) - must be unmarried until visa is granted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TYPE B

- married before the age of 22 - must be a student until visa is granted and financially dependent on parents since getting married

OR

- 22 Years of age or older (at the time application is received by CIC) - must be a student until visa is granted and financially dependent on parents since before the age of 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type C
- 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and is unable to provide for himself or herself due to a medical condition.

shujath ali

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2009
Doc's Request.
SEPT 2012
AOR Received.
24-JAN-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
24-JAN-2013
Med's Request
15-04-14
Med's Done....
16-04-2014
Interview........
DECISION MADE. . . . 08-02-15
Passport Req..
09-02-2015 PP SUBMITTED 10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015 INSHA ALLAH
i have lost the hope now to b an canadian citizen this ND office S**** man

shujath ali

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2009
Doc's Request.
SEPT 2012
AOR Received.
24-JAN-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
24-JAN-2013
Med's Request
15-04-14
Med's Done....
16-04-2014
Interview........
DECISION MADE. . . . 08-02-15
Passport Req..
09-02-2015 PP SUBMITTED 10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015 INSHA ALLAH
this is been a 7 months after my file got transferred to new delhi no response yet after that . . . . . . this bloody MF also rejected my student visa i dnt knw what happend to this guys? some1 shud must have to take action on this ND office.

jigar1502

May 20, 2013
just chill bro n enjoy friendship day wid ur .... frnds

n remember lines frm gud person Hira.n [Inspired]
**Allah has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith. But it's worth the wait. Always stay positive **
Peace to Souls

everythin should be fyn

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
Thanks XDBOY and jigar1502 for taking inspiration from the quote i wrote on my timeline. Its truly Inspiratiomal..Whenever i used to get sad or stressed i used to read those lines , which helped me to restore my faith again and again.. I know the wait it really frustratimg , but we dont know what Allah has in store for us.. There is a right time for everythimg and when the time is right everything falls in place quickly..

So friends dont loose hope.. Just remember after every dark there is a light.. So u could se the light anyday!! :).. I always remeber u guys in my prayers..I really hope this strike ends now and brings an end to all our worries and ND comes back in form and starts sending back passports with visas soon.. :)..

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
We did the medicals end of June 2013, not sure if medical results. Ecas does not indicate results received yet.....but hopefully they've been entered into the systems. Hoping to get PPR as soon as the work stoppage ends at the visa office

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
the bad news has arrived the thing I was afraid has happened, got the email from ND that my bro is not the dependent student they have given 30 days to reply with additional info they have also requested the sponsor original birth certificate, marriage certificate and gradeXII certificate.

I have lost the hope after waiting for 5 years this is what we get I need your help in writing the letter to ND with explanations here are the info about my bro,

he was over 22 when we applied,
he has done B com, then he did MBA from London, then he did Master of commerce and now he is in 3 year of BA bachelor of arts, the below is the word from officer. before enrolling in BA he did apply for the finance program in Canada and got rejected. soo please help me what should we say in reply .

As per the information provided, xxxx did his MBA from Columbus University which awards degree through distance education indicating that he did his MBA through correspondence. It is very unusual that he went to London to get enrolled in this course which would have been accessible from India as well. Moreover, after completion of MBA and Master of Commerce, xxxx is pursuing a course in Bachelor of Arts which is not a natural progression of studies.

This suggests that since attaining 22 years of age, xxxx is not actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis and therefore does not comply with the definition of a dependent child.

sumi_0530

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2009
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
File Transfer...
20-10-2012
Med's Request
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Pari4u said:
the bad news has arrived the thing I was afraid has happened, got the email from ND that my bro is not the dependent student they have given 30 days to reply with additional info they have also requested the sponsor original birth certificate, marriage certificate and gradeXII certificate.

I have lost the hope after waiting for 5 years this is what we get I need your help in writing the letter to ND with explanations here are the info about my bro,

he has done B com, then he did MBA from London, then he did Master of commerce and now he is in 3 year of BA bachelor of arts, the below is the word from officer. before enrolling in BA he did apply for the finance program in Canada and got rejected. soo please help me what should we say in reply .

As per the information provided, xxxx did his MBA from Columbus University which awards degree through distance education indicating that he did his MBA through correspondence. It is very unusual that he went to London to get enrolled in this course which would have been accessible from India as well. Moreover, after completion of MBA and Master of Commerce, xxxx is pursuing a course in Bachelor of Arts which is not a natural progression of studies.

This suggests that since attaining 22 years of age, xxxx is not actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis and therefore does not comply with the definition of a dependent child.
Ohh man thats bad yaar....after waiting for so long they are rejecting people ...
Can you please tell me when they posted this letter and when you got... as far as i know embassy is not working these days coz of strike????

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
I received the latter by email today I have provide the email address to them in my IMM 008 . so most of the correspondence I got via email .

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
Pari4u said:

Oh no, u see it doesnt seem to the continuing study issue but the age.....even though some ppl will not accept my post but look in ur case they said he was not pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training and my sister they asked why did she do vocational training after her MA.....so it's one way or the other to delete no. Of ppl frm immigrating and believe me it's jus started after they so called fast processing..... My cousin came in 2011 and she completed triple MA, B.ed then pgdca and was about to take admission in Msc computer when got visa and she was 24 at time of application.....so, don't knw what to say but really hp and pray that they accept ur explanation and give ur bro the visa....

jigar1502

May 20, 2013
have u ordered gcms sonu86

what about ur timeline dear
is there any dependent in ur case which is over 22 at the time of application ?
bro they r removing dependents above 22 at the time of application wid any unexpected reasons...