26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
nsr said:
Hi I have a question.

Does the lay-off money counts as income when we file tax to maintain cut off income required for parents sponsorship?

Please help, my sister sponsored my parents but this year she is on lay off...will that checks she gets counts towards the total income end of the year.

please share your input,

Thanks
EI benefits count as income.

glittershine

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
user828 said:
They can tell you status at the most, but cannot expedite - but they have perfect excuse of strike now so don't think anyone will be helpful

Not sure what to say man, this has gone way far now - starting to have thoughts of leaving this country
I know its quite frustrating and the wait is like killing everyone. I just keep praying that after the strike there should be bulk issuance of all our visa's.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
glittershine said:
I know its quite frustrating and the wait is like killing everyone. I just keep praying that after the strike there should be bulk issuance of all our visa's.
Election is coming. We all guys lets together go to Ottawa give a memo to minister and explain about our problems. It will help little bit I know we have to take day off and probably pay for transportation we will share it.

jassirai95

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2007
Doc's Request.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
12-10-2012
Med's Request
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2013
vansh333 said:
i afraid bcz nw a days they r very strict 2 expel depent frm da case as we saw many dependents expel out bcz f one or other stupid reason. they also sent rejection 2 dependent typeA who has already quit their study wch s against their own defination f dependent typeA.
oh yeah this happens sometimes.
but if the dependent failed only once, you have nothing to worry about.
just make sure that there is no study gap.

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
kandel said:
Omg Hira i m sooo happy :D 8) for you budd and very sorry for late wishes :-X
Take care and thankyou so much for all the support you gave me so far and i wish you very best of luck for your future. God bless you :)
hehehe :D.. Thanks for the wishes and all the support Kandel .. I was wondering where are u lost :p.. No need to say thanks , we all are here to support each other in this difficult time.. I hope u get to experience this awesome day soon :D.. Keep us posted on ur case.. Best of luck..

aadi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
ranja said:
EI benefits count as income.
EI Benefit will not count as income.

raju canadian

Jun 26, 2013
dear forum memebers ,, AS SOME ONE IS TALKING OVER HERE ABOUT
DEPENDENT ISSUE THAT TYPE A DEPENDENT IS REJECTED
IT DOES NT MAKE ANY SENSE TO REJECT TYPE A BCS OF HIS NOT CONTINUATION IN STUDIES
AND SOME ONE HAS ALSO TOLD THAT NOW A DAYS THEY ARE STRICT AND BLAA BLAAA
REMMEBER THEY ARE NOT QUOTING THEIER OWN RULE AND IT IS NOT THIER OWN THINKING THAT
LETS GO AND REJECT TYPE A STUDENTS BCS THEY ARE NOT STUDYING
IF SOME ONE WHO IS THERE HERE IN THE FORUM WHO WAS TYPE A AND REJECTED PPLS LET US KNOW THE SITUATION
DO NOT MISGUIDE OTHERS PLSSSSS

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has happened that type A dependents have been asked to provide proof of full time studies. The people who work for immigration can make mistakes too and in some cases, people might have to remind them that the age was locked in at the time of application.

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
raju canadian said:
IT DOES NT MAKE ANY SENSE TO REJECT TYPE A BCS OF HIS NOT CONTINUATION IN STUDIES
REMMEBER THEY ARE NOT QUOTING THEIER OWN RULE AND IT IS NOT THIER OWN THINKING THAT
IF SOME ONE WHO IS THERE HERE IN THE FORUM WHO WAS TYPE A AND REJECTED PPLS LET US KNOW THE SITUATION

2 Dependants Type-A,
:) Good Post! :)

ashershams

Oct 28, 2011
I've been trying from quite a time but I am not able to login to my cic account to check the application. I was checking it weekly till 1st of July and it stated that my application is "IN PROCESS" but now when I am trying to log in, it doesn't show anything. It states

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons."

What could be the possible reason ?

Moreover, this is a little background of my case

Unfortunately my father passed away in January 13, then we changed our parental sponsorship to my mother's name. Embassy received our application and also withdrew my father's file and started a new one on my mother's name. Embassy requested us for our updated forms and Police certificates and all. We gave them on 1st of june. Moreover we also had our medicals last year in September and our passports are with embassy since last year. Do you guys have any idea till when our visa will be issued or any thing related to it ? Or what will be the next possible step by Embassy ? I personally think at the moment it is just the matter of issuing visa or not.

ashershams

Oct 28, 2011
I've been trying from quite a time but I am not able to login to my cic account to check the application. I was checking it weekly till 1st of July and it stated that my application is "IN PROCESS" but now when I am trying to log in, it doesn't show anything. It states

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons."

Moreover this is a background of my case

Unfortunately my father passed away in January 13, then we changed our parental sponsorship to my mother's name. Embassy withdrew my father's file and started a new one on my mothers name. Embassy requested us for our updated forms and Police certificates and all. We gave them on 1st of june. Moreover we also had our medicals last year in September and our passports are with embassy since last year. Do you guys have any idea till when our visa will be issued or any thing related to it ? Or what could be the next possible step ?

ashershams

Oct 28, 2011

Unfortunately my father passed away in January 13, then we changed our parental sponsorship to my mother's name. Embassy withdrew my father's file and started a new one on my mothers name. Embassy requested us for our updated forms and Police certificates and all. We gave them on 1st of june. Moreover we also had our medicals last year in September and our passports are with embassy since last year. Do you guys have any idea till when our visa will be issued or any thing related to it ? Or what could be the next possible step ?

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
ashershams said:

Mayb accidently Last time You Clicked on CheckBox or on Submit Button
to remove the ability for you or anyone else to view the status of your application and address information on this Web site.

Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status and address information will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application and updating your address information by contacting us.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
raju canadian said:
if u been questing s dis forum precisely thn u wud nt be able 2 comment n dis. better 2 see da previous post . we all here r n dis forum 2 update one another through our experience nd persuetion f case given by regular members. we all n da same boat. itz da discussion nt da debate moreover depends n personal consent. no body gona forse u belive n dat. one more thng it ws da exaggeration f resuls given by one f regular member f forum frm islamabad . nd it ws nt dat blah blah blah wat u say.......