Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
Toronto_pta said:
My MP is probably worse of all. He sent wrong file number in first email when there was no strike, got reply on that one but that was not mine ofcourse. Asked him to re-sent, that was 2 months back, and still no replies. Whenever I follow up they say its due to strike and they will tell me when they hear back.. So no hope.

Medical expiry date is Aug 21st, 2013, so not much time left. Loosing hope.
Wow that is unbelievable, my MP get the reply within a day sometimes within 4 hours but the idiots at chc nd always discourage him indirectly. Unfortunately enquiry could not fasten the process.

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
So can you appeal again if 2nd officer refuses too?
NO IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.BECAUSE EVERY MARRIAGE CASE, THEY ASK THEM TO DIFFERENT OFFICER.THEY CAN'T SAY DIRECTLY TO ISSUE THE VISA.I SAW SOO MANY CASES THEY REFER DIFFERENT OFFICER.

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luck786 said:
If your lawyer feel your case is very strong for judicial review ,you should go for judicial review.
Or Delhi should simply put your sister back into the processing, in exchange for not going to review.
YES my lawyer is sure, this is happen baecause file juditial review.he said if we go for end of hearing , the result will be same.like different officer.

jassirai95

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2007
Doc's Request.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
12-10-2012
Med's Request
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2013
E-CAS Address changed from canadian to india's home address.
Is there progress in our case or something else.
Please telk me

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
Hey Friends :)..

Finally some good news to share.. Got passports with visa today Ma Shaa Allah :D.. Finally the 5 years long wait come's to an end.. It was a long journey... I would also like to thank everyone for their immense support; The journey wouldn't have been possible without all the support .. I really hope and pray that each one of you get reunited with ur family really soon...

Special thanks to user828, Luck786, Kandel, Ranja, Starzibal , Syedarsalan and all those who helped me and everyone out in each and every possible way :).. May Allah bless you all.. My best wishe's are with everyone on the forum! :)..

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
hira.n said:

Finally some good news to share.. Got passports with visa today Ma Shaa Allah :D.. Finally the 5 years long wait come's to an end.. It was a long journey... I would also like to thank everyone for their immense support; The journey wouldn't have been possible without all the support .. I really hope and pray that each one of you get reunited with ur family really soon...

Special thanks to user828, Luck786, Kandel, Ranja, Starzibal , Syedarsalan and all those who helped me and everyone out in each and every possible way :).. May Allah bless you all.. My best wishe's are with everyone on the forum! :)..
Congratulations! :)

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
hira.n said:

Congratulations Hira.n Hearing this news made my day. glad to see that the family will be reuniting soon.

glittershine

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
user828 said:
File is in registry now >> IIRC - yours was in same place before getting visa, but again thats speculation but little glimmer of hope is fine ;)
Hey Greg,

I received my another set of notes today as well, same notes no change at all. Have not started Criminality or even Security :(
Regarding file location, What does "Registry" mean? Mine says that too.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
hira.n said:

Awesome news - good luck in the future and thanks for the wishes as we all need em

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
glittershine said:
Hey Greg,

I received my another set of notes today as well, same notes no change at all. Have not started Criminality or even Security :(
Regarding file location, What does "Registry" mean? Mine says that too.
Its been in and out of it in my case, not sure what it is - but they don't update these files often as I cant imagine criminality not started since your file is there, that's just totally wrong
BTW, is ur GCMS exactly the same? no difference at all and how long is it apart from last one?

glittershine

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
user828 said:
Its been in and out of it in my case, not sure what it is - but they don't update these files often as I cant imagine criminality not started since your file is there, that's just totally wrong
BTW, is ur GCMS exactly the same? no difference at all and how long is it apart from last one?
The Last one was on May 2nd and i ordered another set in June which i received now. No difference at all and the due date is still the same August 15th. I know they do take a long time in background checks. This is really frustrating for all of us. We are all stuck with our parents passports in ND.

jassirai95

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2007
Doc's Request.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
12-10-2012
Med's Request
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2013
Please telk me

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
jassirai95 said:
Please telk me
Usually its vice-versa which indicates DM will come in few days

glittershine

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
user828 said:
I compared both old and new notes again and a few changes are:

Group name - FC4-OCT12 in Old Notes
Group name - FC4-OCT 2012 MAILOUT in new notes

Group - Type - PR Temporary Processing in old notes
Group - Type - Batch notes in new notes

Let me know Greg if this is any major change?

Thanks

Sherry1981

Jun 12, 2013
I'm just wondering whether can my parents apply visa for 5 months under super visa ? I will be purchasing insurance for a year. But since both of them are still employed in their country they cannot stay here for a year. If they have the tentative booking for 5 months and would it be a problem ?

Thanks