+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
Interesting that you could do this w/o being rejected to begin with - its like pre-appeal. So they are offering to give it to different officer but how different would he see this? is this like a game from Immigration where they offer you the option and if that officer feels the same, they would come back and say that you agreed not to appeal?
Am I understanding this correctly? what does your lawyer say
he said its straight forward case , this case open through the federal court.he told me now its your part. But I hired him as use of representative.so he will handle all delhi office reply. Ya know they are playing game us. Lets see wat will hapen.hopefully positive.thank for u r reply

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
So can you appeal again if 2nd officer refuses too?

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your lawyer feel your case is very strong for judicial review ,you should go for judicial review.
Or Delhi should simply put your sister back into the processing, in exchange for not going to review.

Deekay09

Star Member
May 28, 2012
RJAG said:
Hi All:
The wait is finally over and I am very happy and excited to announce that my parents for their immigration visa stamped on their passports. I got notified by my parents at 3 am on Saturday, July 5th. The are planning to land at the end of this year. Thank you all for your support through this journey.

Hi All:

Here is the latest update I have on my E-Cas

We received XXXXXXXXXXXX application for permanent residence on August 20, 2009.

We started processing XXXXXXXXXXXX application on June 18, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXXX application. The office will contact XXXXXXXXXXXX concerning this decision.

Please see my timeline below.
Original Application - August 2009
Submitted information (forms): June 2012
Office - Ottawa Pilot
Sponsorship Approved: November 2012
Medical request and sent - Feb 8 2013
Medical results have been received - May 13 2013
Started processing XXXXXXXXX's application on June 18, 2013
Passport Request: June 24, 2013
Passport Sent: June 26, 2013 via VFS
Ecas updated to Decision Made - June 27, 2013
Passport received with Visa: July 5, 2013.
Expiry of immigration visa (deadline for landing): Feb 8, 2014
Hi RJAG,
Did you pick your passports and visa from VFS office or you requested your documents through courier service? Please advise.
Thanks.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Here is the updated on my bro n law case:
That college is recognized from Karachi University and HEC, however only their BBA and MBA program is listed on KU website but he did the diploma. He went to KU to get some sort of letter but they didn't give any.
He also found out and I did too that this college is listed on KU and HEC website as recognized and affiliated with them.
Now I told him the embassy is only concern that this college is not accredited with HEC and not concern about what course he did. Their exact word are that “ We are not satisfied that this college is accredited educational institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission”.
Now I told him to go to HEC office if KU is not entertaining him.
@ fab758: The link and form you gave me is to confirm whether that diploma is real or fake but that's not the issue here, the issue is whether this college is recognized or not.

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
hello to all
yesterday my parents went to m.p office for requesting him to send the email to newdelhi
but he is not in the office
her secetary told my parents to fill the form
and they will send the email by noon time
do u think they will work
or this is the way they send the email to newdelhi

my parents also applied gcms notes on july 13 when i can expect these notes to come
can anyone tell me

canadai

Jul 25, 2013
starzibal said:
That college is recognized from Karachi University and HEC, however only their BBA and MBA program is listed on KU website but he did the diploma. He went to KU to get some sort of letter but they didn't give any.
He also found out and I did too that this college is listed on KU and HEC website as recognized and affiliated with them.
Now I told him the embassy is only concern that this college is not accredited with HEC and not concern about what course he did. Their exact word are that “ We are not satisfied that this college is accredited educational institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission”.
@ fab758: The link and form you gave me is to confirm whether that diploma is real or fake but that's not the issue here, the issue is whether this college is recognized or not.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
navdeep mmu said:
hello to all
yesterday my parents went to m.p office for requesting him to send the email to newdelhi
but he is not in the office
her secetary told my parents to fill the form
and they will send the email by noon time
do u think they will work
or this is the way they send the email to newdelhi

my parents also applied gcms notes on july 13 when i can expect these notes to come
can anyone tell me
Every office has different style - ND might reply sooner or late, cant tell due to strike - some MP send direct email or some ( idiots like my MP ), sends to their person in Ottawa who takes 3 weeks to reply
GCMS takes 30 days

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
starzibal said:
But the thing is if HEC certify one diploma/Degree it mean that college and diploma which he did is recognized by HEC. It is obvious that HEC not gonna attest any college/university degree which is not in there list.

just read page
http://www.hec.gov.pk/insidehec/divisions/qali/degreeattestationequivalence/degreeattestationservices/pages/welcome.aspx
and on this page they clearly mentioned. extract from that page
HEC Attests degrees/transcripts and diplomas awarded by the HEC Recognized Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan both in public and private sector.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
fab758 said:
But the thing is if HEC certify one diploma/Degree it mean that college and diploma which he did is recognized by HEC. It is obvious that HEC not gonna attest any college/university degree which is not in there list.

just read page
http://www.hec.gov.pk/insidehec/divisions/qali/degreeattestationequivalence/degreeattestationservices/pages/welcome.aspx
and on this page they clearly mentioned. extract from that page
HEC Attests degrees/transcripts and diplomas awarded by the HEC Recognized Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan both in public and private sector.
Sorry Fab758, you are correct. i talked to him this morning and he will be going to HEC office tomorrow morning.
thanks

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
[Every office has different style - ND might reply sooner or late, cant tell due to strike - some MP send direct email or some ( idiots like my MP ), sends to their person in Ottawa who takes 3 weeks to reply
GCMS takes 30 days]

don,t know what the hell are they doing wid our passports
anywayz tnx bro for ur reply :(

Deekay09

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Hi to All,

I have a question regarding visa/passport document options. At the time of passports submission, VFS-India is giving two options with respect to pickup/delivery of the visa documents. Either the applicant can pick the visa docs from the VFS counter or reqest for courier delivery (ofcourse with extra charges) to applicant's home.

Based on your experience which option one should choose, when asked by a VFS representative. I think money (Rs. 255 extra) is not a question here. Question is about the responsibility, accountability of VFS, and on-time delivery. Please share your experience and guide for future.

Regards to all.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Deekay09 said:
Hi to All,

I have a question regarding visa/passport document options. At the time of passports submission, VFS-India is giving two options with respect to pickup/delivery of the visa documents. Either the applicant can pick the visa docs from the VFS counter or reqest for courier delivery (ofcourse with extra charges) to applicant's home.

Based on your experience which option one should choose, when asked by a VFS representative. I think money (Rs. 255 extra) is not a question here. Question is about the responsibility, accountability of VFS, and on-time delivery. Please share your experience and guide for future.

Regards to all.
I would go and pick it up

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
navdeep mmu said:
[Every office has different style - ND might reply sooner or late, cant tell due to strike - some MP send direct email or some ( idiots like my MP ), sends to their person in Ottawa who takes 3 weeks to reply
GCMS takes 30 days]

don,t know what the hell are they doing wid our passports
anywayz tnx bro for ur reply :(
My MP is probably worse of all. He sent wrong file number in first email when there was no strike, got reply on that one but that was not mine ofcourse. Asked him to re-sent, that was 2 months back, and still no replies. Whenever I follow up they say its due to strike and they will tell me when they hear back.. So no hope.

Medical expiry date is Aug 21st, 2013, so not much time left. Loosing hope.