Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-N0V-2016
Doc's Request.
DEC 28,2016( from DELHI but documents already submitted)
AOR Received.
DEC 3,2016
File Transfer...
DEC 9,2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
AUG 31,2016
Hi Folks
The file transferred to ND in May 2012
Medical/Passport/RPRF submitted OCT 2012
eCAS STATUS: SINCE OCT 2012---> APP REC'D( MEDICAL RESULTS REC'D)

Jason Kenney 22G di kirpa naal hun tak 5 years, 9 months and 10 days ho gaye ne.

P.S. Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Deekay09 said:
Hi,
Yes, our case was processed at CPP-O since beginning. However, no passport request yet. That is why I am concerned.
From what I know (my case as well) the decision made status is happening at Ottawa as they are happy with your file. They change status, recommend visa and transfer file to ND who then requests the passports. New Delhi is where all the delays are, they should ask you passport soon, but don't expect your status messages to work like others who gets processing done through ND for most part.

In those cases in ND, decision made status comes up when they have stamped your passport with visa unlike CPP-O for reasons I mentioned above.

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
mtechian said:
Hi Folks
The file transferred to ND in May 2012
Medical/Passport/RPRF submitted OCT 2012
eCAS STATUS: SINCE OCT 2012---> APP REC'D( MEDICAL RESULTS REC'D)

Jason Kenney 22G di kirpa naal hun tak 5 years, 9 months and 10 days ho gaye ne.

P.S. Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

Your time line is quite similar to mine. I am Oct 2007 applicant. Amazing thing is when we read news coming from Kenney or others how they brag about how well they have changed the system for better and want to take credit over previous governments.
Even GCMS notes take so long now. I think you should order GCMS as well if you are curious.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Toronto_pta said:
From what I know (my case as well) the decision made status is happening at Ottawa as they are happy with your file. They change status, recommend visa and transfer file to ND who then requests the passports. New Delhi is where all the delays are, they should ask you passport soon, but don't expect your status messages to work like others who gets processing done through ND for most part.

In those cases in ND, decision made status comes up when they have stamped your passport with visa unlike CPP-O for reasons I mentioned above.
You got no response from ND, have you tried the panic call to ND and says DM made and its been xyz time?

Benipal

Jul 4, 2013
Hi,
My case is exactly same as mtechian. Passports submitted in OCT 2012 but no news yet. One thing I don't understand that on CIC website the average time for second step listed is 56 months :'( Does it really take that long ? But I heard some people got their visa in 10-11 months after passport submission. Thanks

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
Benipal said:
One thing I don't understand that on CIC website the average time for second step listed is 56 months :'( Does it really take that long ? But I heard some people got their visa in 10-11 months after passport submission.
It is 56 months from the "date application received" as mentioned in the AOR sent by NDVO. This date is usually the date you had originally applied. 56 months=4.5 years which is roughly what it takes to get a visa.

Valoni

Oct 10, 2012
RajaJi said:
There is lot of us waiting in the similar situation as yours... You can look up in the sponsorship timeline. Click on the link below or in my signature line:

July 4th, still no update from Vienna.

darelro

Mar 16, 2010
Hi everyone,

My mother just received the request for PPT.
Applied in July 2008, file moved to Ottawa in March 2012. The medicals done in April 2012. After 9 months Ottawa sent a request for more medical tests. Done the tests in April 2013.
Finally the visa is going to be valid until April 2014. Exactlly 2 years from initial medicals.
It means the medicals are not expiring after one year. If they are asking for same extra tests the validity gets extended if needed.

Good luck everyone!

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
darelro said:
Hi everyone,

My mother just received the request for PPT.
Applied in July 2008, file moved to Ottawa in March 2012. The medicals done in April 2012. After 9 months Ottawa sent a request for more medical tests. Done the tests in April 2013.
Finally the visa is going to be valid until April 2014. Exactlly 2 years from initial medicals.
It means the medicals are not expiring after one year. If they are asking for same extra tests the validity gets extended if needed.

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations! :)

slama

Jun 27, 2013
slama said:
hi,
My parents passport expires on august 5th, we received call from new delhi high commission on may 23rd and informed that their visa has been approved and passport will be mailed soon and advised us to leave india before august 5th and confirmed our mailing address, but until now we haven't received our passport nor did heard anything from new delhi. Tried to contact via phone, fax and email but no response. e-cas status shows in process.
Any idea what's taking them so long.

Dream1

Nov 1, 2012
Help me medical nd passport requested in dec.
Medical recived status from feb
Still no update ,, so orderd GCMS from atip-aiprp on 3rd week of may bt no reply yet..Ny tracking option HuhMM??
Ny Idea when we all who got request on 26/11goin to get visa ??
Pls reply

raju canadian

Jun 26, 2013
help meee plsssss?????
file trf april 2012
medical and ppt nov
got a call from new delhi regarding information like
date of birth of grand parents and death date
can it be assumed that file is under final reviewwww pls helpe meee fassst
both date of birth and deceased date was not written in schedule A
but they havent asked before ???
and now they are asking is it final review going onnnn???????????????

syedarslan111

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
well some good news from isb guyz got my passport back ;D
application filed : 9th November 2009
additional document request : march 2012
file transfer to lvo : October 2012
medical request :april 2013
medical sent : 25 april 2013
passport request : 22nd june 2013
passport sent: 25th june 2013
passport received : 4th july 2013
best ov luck to all guyz specially hira n lucky 786 for all the help .....