26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
glittershine said:
For those who got their visa's, and have their Notes - were your files completed by the due date on the notes or later on?
Just for the rest of us to get an idea.
I just checked my notes and I was issued the visa one day before the due date. (previously I said that my due date was empty, but turns out there are more than few places on the notes where due dates are mentioned)

hope this helps.

correction: one day before the due date in eligibility, 7 days after the due date in criminality, 6 weeks after the due date in medical.

5yearswaiting

Apr 3, 2013
Hi,

My e cas status had a line added. to Medicals Received about 3 weeks ago.

Now the status changed from Application Received to In Process and a new line " We started processing your application on XXXX date" is added.

How long do you think the process from here would take. I ordered GCMS notes in February and the due date on eligibility is 03- June.

Also my police clearance expied in April (it was from April 2012.) If they wanted new police clearance, do you think they might have requested by now ?

I havent received any request for police clearance but my parents got my old passports back through regular mail.

Do you guys think ND will ask for a new police clearance now?

glittershine

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
ranja said:
I just checked my notes and I was issued the visa one day before the due date. (previously I said that my due date was empty, but turns out there are more than few places on the notes where due dates are mentioned)

hope this helps.

correction: one day before the due date in eligibility, 7 days after the due date in criminality, 6 weeks after the due date in medical.
Thanks it helps.

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
guyz can anyone send me the link of gcms notes

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
navdeep mmu said:
guyz can anyone send me the link of gcms notes
Check this link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

For details on how to fill the form(s), check User828's signature at the bottom of any of his posts - here's one for your info...:

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
hey guys ....anyone got the visa or not yet
m fed of seeing application received ...............
why ndvo is doing wid us
why they are playing wid our lyfs,,,,it going to be 4 months now
sent the passport on 7th of march
how much time more ..........totally sad nd fed up :(

a2008

Dec 18, 2012
My wife and I are sponsoring parents. In April 2103 we got a letter from CPC Mississauga approving us as sponsors and advising that our case was forwarded to Moscow for processing. CIC web site is saying that waiting time for the second part of patents sponsorship application in Moscow is 53 month. I just was shocked :eek: because a year or two ago it was about 28 month.

Can someone, who recently received permanent residence visas for parents, advise how long have you been waiting between sponsors approval and receiving visas for parents. Thanks.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
glittershine said:
Yes mine is August 15th :(
But the interesting part is my ecas still shows application received, where as the medicals are "Passed" in the notes.
I wonder the reason for such a long due date?

Greg, how long are your parents on a visit here?

Also, we are planning to call my in laws on a visit too in summer, is that going to impact the current sponsorship? They have been here twice already.

And what do you recommend regular visit visa or supervisa? both are over 65.
Their visa expires June 28, I applied for 1 year extension 1 month ago
Inviting in-laws has got no connection with sponsorship nor will it affect anything
Regular visit visa, super takes another 1+month with all that pre-purchase insurance, you can always request 2 year ext

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
vansh333 said:
plz help
2day we got acknowledgement letter frm new delhi saying dat decision has been made frm sponser syd.
they snd uci no f ma dad who r principle applicant bt i cnt able 2 chck status f application .
plz tell hw 2 chck dat....
user 828 plz comment
P.A UCI, DOB and Country born, or try with receipt #

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
jassirai95 said:
Can someone please tell me what documents are needed to be sent to LVO delhi after passport request.
There are to dependents who is above 22 right now
You mean once you send PP and other docs they requested, they will ask if they need any

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
5yearswaiting said:
Hi,

My e cas status had a line added. to Medicals Received about 3 weeks ago.

Now the status changed from Application Received to In Process and a new line " We started processing your application on XXXX date" is added.

How long do you think the process from here would take. I ordered GCMS notes in February and the due date on eligibility is 03- June.

Also my police clearance expied in April (it was from April 2012.) If they wanted new police clearance, do you think they might have requested by now ?

I havent received any request for police clearance but my parents got my old passports back through regular mail.

Do you guys think ND will ask for a new police clearance now?
Can you explain the last 2 part? you parents received old passport?

The status goes to IN_PROCESS ( normally ) when they need more docs and if they sent passport back, it could be that they need newer PCC - better to order GCMS and see
They are quite inconsistent on how they request it

2 months ago, I read in my GCMS that "sent passport to get FBI clearance" in the notes with a comment "Entered in Error".
I emailed them saying I mailed the clearance, I don't need passport but have you sent it? since your notes say it and if not, they don't send as I don't need it
Ignorant idiots assume I am asking for passports and they send the whole bundle to our India address, only to have it mailed back to them THUS extending my due date for no reason

glittershine

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
user828 said:
Their visa expires June 28, I applied for 1 year extension 1 month ago
Inviting in-laws has got no connection with sponsorship nor will it affect anything
Regular visit visa, super takes another 1+month with all that pre-purchase insurance, you can always request 2 year ext
Thanks Greg. Will apply for regular visit visa for in laws.
Yes it takes time to get the extension.

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
user828 said:
Not everyone has due date, its basically in GCMS notes, and is usually when they ask for more docs - due date is when the officer is to see the file and check if required docs are in
For eg.,

Says
Assigned to: AB3456 ( Eg. of Officers Code )
Due Date: 15th June, 2013
Hi user, need a suggestion here. Gcms notes says due date may3 but I haven't recvd any update on my file....do u think they might have asked for something n v missed it.....hp not as already too much going on with our case :(. But do u think I should enquire or jus wait?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sonu86 said:
Hi user, need a suggestion here. Gcms notes says due date may3 but I haven't recvd any update on my file....do u think they might have asked for something n v missed it.....hp not as already too much going on with our case :(. But do u think I should enquire or jus wait?
Wasn't your case lil complicated with mother application issue + dependent. Due date is like BFD ( Bring Forward Date ) - term used in older CAIPS system. So it could be that May 3 , they opened the file and then changed the date as they are waiting on other factors like Eligibility, Criminality, Security ( or the dependants issue - if that's the case ), it doesn't necessarily mean they have asked something but could be simply waiting for other processes.
Best is order GCMS again but even then we really don't see the entire picture