Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ranja said:
kept trying to explains that applicants later than 2008 have got visas and they said every case is different. told them my case is as simple as it can be but was told that they don't want to argue or debate with me. i know who is not getting my vote next elections.
It's basically a classic case of total mismanagement, unfair process where some files xfered in the comfort of CPP-O, some to ND where we face the wrath of stupidity, ridiculous communication and unnecessary delays like DNA etc

There are 10 votes for "against" parents sponsorship to your 1 vote. The bottom line, they do whatever they please unless you know someone at the top who can make this process swift and quick.

All this protest, petition won't do anything especially in ND as this is "in process" mode, and you simply can't win with there. We are fortunate to wait for our process, there is another user who got his file rejected as ND didn't hear anything after requesting paperwork but the guy never got it and is now facing appeals etc - I mean imagine the pain and suffering

We have Kandel here who had her file delayed and she is waiting for her meds request whereas people after her got em

I hope to write something about this processes and experience, get in some newspapers which I am sure will render 2 sympathizers and 10 haters.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
user828 said:
It's basically a classic case of total mismanagement, unfair process where some files xfered in the comfort of CPP-O, some to ND where we face the wrath of stupidity, ridiculous communication and unnecessary delays like DNA etc

There are 10 votes for "against" parents sponsorship to your 1 vote. The bottom line, they do whatever they please unless you know someone at the top who can make this process swift and quick.

All this protest, petition won't do anything especially in ND as this is "in process" mode, and you simply can't win with there. We are fortunate to wait for our process, there is another user who got his file rejected as ND didn't hear anything after requesting paperwork but the guy never got it and is now facing appeals etc - I mean imagine the pain and suffering

We have Kandel here who had her file delayed and she is waiting for her meds request whereas people after her got em

I hope to write something about this processes and experience, get in some newspapers which I am sure will render 2 sympathizers and 10 haters.
i remember being contacted by a reporter from vancouver a while back on trackitt. should i contact her to do a follow up story? am sure she will be interested.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ranja said:
i remember being contacted by a reporter from vancouver a while back on trackitt. should i contact her to do a follow up story? am sure she will be interested.
I would wait till the process is over so we can offer complete picture

Sandy978

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2008
Doc's Request.
Nov-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 13, 2013
LANDED..........
:) soon
user828 said:

It is going to be 5 years in June 2013... How long we have to wait?????

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
User is right Chinese did it for years they have filed petition, rallies did and doing it but nothing happened. We are somewhat fortunate that CIC stop the further applications which makes our faster. This painful process won't change like I said before that this has to do with bureaucracy the red tape etc. Even when liberal was around it was same the only difference betweent them that liberal mp listen and care.

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
Sandy978 said:
It is going to be 5 years in June 2013... How long we have to wait?????
My 5 years completed on April 9, 2013 already.....

sumi_0530

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2009
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
File Transfer...
20-10-2012
Med's Request
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
hi,

I can see many people whose medical and pp are done in NOV-2012 but still no visa issued.
In my case medical is done in last month i.e Apr.
I am afraid why visa is not issued to people whose medical is done in NOV-2012.
Is this delay happening with every one.
If its happening with everyone then i think i will get visa after one more year ??? is it?
or some people are getting visa within 3,4 Months????

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
sumi_0530 said:
hi,

I can see many people whose medical and pp are done in NOV-2012 but still no visa issued.
In my case medical is done in last month i.e Apr.
I am afraid why visa is not issued to people whose medical is done in NOV-2012.
Is this delay happening with every one.
If its happening with everyone then i think i will get visa after one more year ??? is it?
or some people are getting visa within 3,4 Months????
I think its all over the place, there is no real trend other than the fact that it takes on average 4-5 months after medicals. I have been waiting for 9 months and some ppl get it in 4. I also know people who actually received a phone call a week before the expiry of medicals asking whether they can make it to Canada within a week, then only would they issue visa or they can re-do the medicals and wait. We all would choose the first option in that case and they did too.

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
user828 said:
Is there any harm in ordering GCMS again. Mine had a download date of March 25th, i guess if it is not an issue, I should ask for another update in a week or so. Its going to get very tight with Meds expiring in August.

harrie248

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Toronto_pta said:
Is there any harm in ordering GCMS again. Mine had a download date of March 25th, i guess if it is not an issue, I should ask for another update in a week or so. Its going to get very tight with Meds expiring in August.
Can you tell me plz what is benefits of gcms?

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
harrie248 said:
Can you tell me plz what is benefits of gcms?
You can get all the finer details on what is going on with your file, especially if the medicals/ police checks are complete and passed. Also a sense of what is it that they are waiting on. It would give you a bit of an idea when to expect a response. I believe its well worth asking for it at least once, only costs $5

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I had 4 GCMS so far, will order again - no harm as its electronic

harrie248

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Toronto_pta said:
You can get all the finer details on what is going on with your file, especially if the medicals/ police checks are complete and passed. Also a sense of what is it that they are waiting on. It would give you a bit of an idea when to expect a response. I believe its well worth asking for it at least once, only costs $5
Thanx Toronto I am from Ottawa is that possible to talk you personally???or email

Sandy978

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2008
Doc's Request.
Nov-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 13, 2013
LANDED..........
:) soon
harrie248 said:
Thanx Toronto I am from Ottawa is that possible to talk you personally???or email

Hi guys, Today I come to know that my consulted revive letter month and half ago with some concern by immigration officer but we were suppose to answer it within one month. So our filed is close now... We haven't receive any letter. What should we do now? Very sad.. I don't know how to tell my brother and sister and my parents. Any suggestion please.. User828 please help me who should I contact?