Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
gursikh51 said:
Dear friends, can you tell me what is the meaning of FBI in india, and i want to know if some of you has sent the medical to cic cpp-O how much time it took and secondly how much time it took to send passport to cpp_o, and is it possible to send passports by courier..... gursikh
FBI = Federal Bureau of Investigation ( Police Clearance for USA, if you have lived there for more than 6 months ) so if you haven't then don't worry about it
If it's 1st medical sent to CPP-O then it avg 8-9 months wait after that
If you are in India, you cannot send passports to Canada, they will ask you to send via VFS not New Delhi High Commission which will return passport in 1 week ( pick up from VFS )

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
In my gcms notes it shows under medical something like that (no medical recvd/nothing major started)
Updated on: Nov. 11/2012 and Due date: Nov 11/2013, assigned by: some alphanumeric and assigned by: some alphanumeric
I dont know what that means.

Puffy

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2008
Doc's Request.
November 2011; sent Jan 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
April 2013
LANDED..........
YES!
user828 said:
You mean personal history?

Well, I made a mistake when I filled that - I put down work activity only so for eg., 2001-2007 = Own Business, then 2007 - Current as Retired. But then I realized I need to put everything and since New Delhi LVO were asking for all the paperwork again, I had prepared it correctly but only going back 10 years since its either 10 years back or age of 18 whichever comes first
New Delhi LVO didn't ask me paperwork due to wrong email fiasco, instead they asked passport, meds and history from 70's which is when I had a chance to correct myself with older and detailed info from last 10 years as well, interestingly they only asked for older activities but never said give details of last 10 as my folks did travel,
So I sent, wasn't an issues and seeing my fathers history, they requested his FBI which I mailed yesterday

So my advice , go back to age 18 if u have to, and be as specific as you can

So what did you find out?
Thanks for your help User828! We filled in "Retired" for the past 10 years. I don't know yet in detail what additional information is required; I will post that information when after we received the letter from the LVO, which is supposed to outline what is missing. I suspect they want either details on the past 10 years, including trips; or going back all the way to age 18. Thanks for your advice, we will start compiling the information.
Too bad that they only noticed this now - our medicals are close to expiry....

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
starzibal said:
In my gcms notes it shows under medical something like that (no medical recvd/nothing major started)
Updated on: Nov. 11/2012 and Due date: Nov 11/2013, assigned by: some alphanumeric and assigned by: some alphanumeric
I dont know what that means.
Did you do meds?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Puffy said:
Thanks for your help User828! We filled in "Retired" for the past 10 years. I don't know yet in detail what additional information is required; I will post that information when after we received the letter from the LVO, which is supposed to outline what is missing. I suspect they want either details on the past 10 years, including trips; or going back all the way to age 18. Thanks for your advice, we will start compiling the information.
Too bad that they only noticed this now - our medicals are close to expiry....
I think most people are mistaken in this ( including me ), so did you write RETIRED all the way even though they had trips?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
user828 said:
Did you do meds?
Not yet, no meds request recvd yet from LVO. I requested the gcms because I want to make sure that they have my correct information specially email address which they do have. I did this after hearing some stories here that LVOs/CIC didnt have correct email/contact info.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
starzibal said:
Not yet, no meds request recvd yet from LVO. I requested the gcms because I want to make sure that they have my correct information specially email address which they do have. I did this after hearing some stories here that LVOs/CIC didnt have correct email/contact info.
:D ..including yours truly

Then just wait till they ask, but at-least it gave you peace of mind that there's no mistake unlike some of us who had nightmares

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
user828 said:
:D ..including yours truly

Then just wait till they ask, but at-least it gave you peace of mind that there's no mistake unlike some of us who had nightmares
Correction to my previous post. Assigned by And Assigned To.

sumi_0530

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2009
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
File Transfer...
20-10-2012
Med's Request
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
hi

it's very urgent please help.

i got a letter from LVO new delhi for medical
they are asking to fill forms:-
IMM008
SCHEDULE A
IMM 5406

agiain.

My question here is what is dependent type A and dependent type B.??
some one please elaborate for me.

In my case one depenedent is 14 years old and studying.
The other one is 24 years old and studiying. but when i applied sponsership in jan ,2009 he was only 21 years old.
SO now question is who is dependent type A and who is dependent type B.

Next question is :-
they asked for document which clearly establish relationship b/w main applicant and sponser and b/w dependent and main apllicant.so they asked :- please provide minimum of 2 of the following:-
1> Original birth certificate in original language
2> 5,8,10, +2 marksheet(out of these only one).
3> certified copy of sponser old passport.
4>indian merrige certificate with parents name.
5> Voter card.

Note:- all documents which are not in english or french please translate them into english.

So question here is do i need to send original birth certificate ?????

LAST QUESTION:- in form IMM 0008 bar code wil be generated after validating. do i need to make those bar code paper's as first page of my application as i read somewhere thats bar code paper should be first page of application forms?????

please help thanx in advance

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sumi_0530 said:
hi

it's very urgent please help.

i got a letter from LVO new delhi for medical
they are asking to fill forms:-
IMM008
SCHEDULE A
IMM 5406

agiain.

My question here is what is dependent type A and dependent type B.??
some one please elaborate for me.

In my case one depenedent is 14 years old and studying.
The other one is 24 years old and studiying. but when i applied sponsership in jan ,2009 he was only 21 years old.
SO now question is who is dependent type A and who is dependent type B.

Next question is :-
they asked for document which clearly establish relationship b/w main applicant and sponser and b/w dependent and main apllicant.so they asked :- please provide minimum of 2 of the following:-
1> Original birth certificate in original language
2> 5,8,10, +2 marksheet(out of these only one).
3> certified copy of sponser old passport.
4>indian merrige certificate with parents name.
5> Voter card.

Note:- all documents which are not in english or french please translate them into english.

So question here is do i need to send original birth certificate ?????

LAST QUESTION:- in form IMM 0008 bar code wil be generated after validating. do i need to make those bar code paper's as first page of my application as i read somewhere thats bar code paper should be first page of application forms?????

please help thanx in advance
Dependents Type

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/minors-mineurs.aspx

Definitions of dependent child (types A, B and C)

Your child or the child of your spouse or common-law partner can be considered a dependent child if that child meets the requirements of types A, B or C below:

TYPE A
The child is under the age of 22 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).

TYPE B
The child has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post‑secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority and has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent either:
since before the age of 22, or
since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it happened before the age of 22).
TYPE C
The child is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself because of a medical condition.
==========================================
Birth Cert shoould be ORIGINAL
==========================================

IMM0008 scan can be first or last page, doesn't matter

Puffy

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2008
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
April 2013
LANDED..........
YES!
user828 said:
I think most people are mistaken in this ( including me ), so did you write RETIRED all the way even though they had trips?
Yes, even though my mom took many trips....

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
regina101 said:
I wonder if there's any news for 2010 applicants?
no, no news yet...

Puffy

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2008
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
April 2013
LANDED..........
YES!
user828 said:
You should include that
Yes, we will do that. Luckily, my mom has kept very good records.