Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
sakamath said:
next7flight: This could be of help to you.
I too had submitted my mom's ppt some time in Dec and still there is no update about her medicals on the ecas. Received my GCMS notes and there it was stated "Medical Furtherance" (review required). The date was just one day after the GCMS notes was prepared. Somewhere around that time, my mom got a call from the doctor and they said they would be sending a report to CIC. Not sure if this was directly related to the "furtherance" CIC had requested, but I am assuming that it is. Usually, we have to wait for an additional 2 months for the "medicals received" status to appear on e-cas.
Thanks sakamath, I m worried to see ur gcms results. Wel I have ordered gcms too....lets see. I wil get it in 3weeks hopefully. Will see then. Good luck mate. I wish ur medical furtherance goes smoothly and u get visa soon.

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
pimigration said:
Finally..... I don't know how to express my feelings!!!!!

I got "Decision Made" today in my ecas.........

Reallyyyyyyyyyyy hapyyyyyy... little bit scared until i receive the passports in my hand!!!!
Heartiest congratulations mate. Happy for u :) please share ur timeline. Thx

sarajaha

Mar 22, 2013
Hi Friends i am new hear

i applied in sep 2008
additional doct. request nov 2011
sent doct. in march 2012
file transfer to new delhi april 2012
not receive any letter from new delhi yet
please help me how can i do inquary

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
waiting..... said:
i can feel the pain u r in :(. we too thought the end is near when we received med n passport request n sent my mother-in-law back home with return ticket (her visa was valid until feb 2013) hoping to see her back here within couple of months...its been 15 months now....so only lesson learned is "ND works in a weird way". and only thing we can do is 'pray n pray". parmatma ND waliyan nu sumat bakshe!! i think thts the only embassy asking for passport even before they open ur file for processing :'( they shd send PPR only when they have made their mind to issue visa!
Hi bro.....hats off to u. AUG 2007 applicant..... Really really appriciate ur and ur family courage. I know what u must b feeling. It's so hard and brakes us emotionally too. Look it's been too long since ur mom's passport is submitted. Don't ignore it man. 2008 applicants have landed in Canada and joined their families. M happy for them ...but this partiality is not fair on behalf of cic. Contact ur local
MP and describe ur situation. They have to issue u visa. Best wishes.
Stay in touch.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
next7flight said:
Hi bro.....hats off to u. AUG 2007 applicant..... Really really appriciate ur and ur family courage. I know what u must b feeling. It's so hard and brakes us emotionally too. Look it's been too long since ur mom's passport is submitted. Don't ignore it man. 2008 applicants have landed in Canada and joined their families. M happy for them ...but this partiality is not fair on behalf of cic. Contact ur local
MP and describe ur situation. They have to issue u visa. Best wishes.
Stay in touch.
Check your inbox

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sarajaha said:
Hi Friends i am new hear

i applied in sep 2008
additional doct. request nov 2011
sent doct. in march 2012
file transfer to new delhi april 2012
not receive any letter from new delhi yet
please help me how can i do inquary
you might be one of those who missed their letter, as it has happened with few of us. Write email to delhi asking if anything was sent or order GCMS notes which will tell you if something was sent, do his ASAP as one of the users here got his file rejected as delhi didnt hear back and he never got any paperwork request

Check my signature on how to order GCMS notes, take 1 month and keep sending email to Delhi with FILE # asking if anything was sent -re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

sarajaha

Mar 22, 2013
Thank you

i dont't have a file# so i can send email with UCI# and is this the email address

delhi-im-enduiry@international.gc.ca

Sandy978

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2008
Doc's Request.
Nov-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 13, 2013
LANDED..........
:) soon
It's CraZy... Waiting for 3 months....

Subh-Mit-INDIA

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2007
Doc's Request.
Nov-2011
Nomination.....
Doc Sent Feb-2012
AOR Received.
May-2012
File Transfer...
May-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
user828 said:
you might be one of those who missed their letter, as it has happened with few of us. Write email to delhi asking if anything was sent or order GCMS notes which will tell you if something was sent, do his ASAP as one of the users here got his file rejected as delhi didnt hear back and he never got any paperwork request

Check my signature on how to order GCMS notes, take 1 month and keep sending email to Delhi with FILE # asking if anything was sent -re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
They sent me a letter on 3 Oct 2012 which I never got. Then I did inquiry and they re send everything to me in last week of Nov 2012 (including medical request.)

If your file is transfered to ND in April 2012 and not received anything that means you missing the letter of medical and documents request (99% probably)

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks to all.....

I got DM straight from app received.

My timeline is as below:

Initial App. Date : May 6 2008
Spnsorship aaproved from canada : July 2012
Medical Request with additioanl Documents Received : Nov 8 2012
Medical Submitted : Nov 26 2012
Stutus updated to Medical results received : Dec 6 2012
Decision Made on Ecas : Mar 22 2013

Waiting for passports now!!

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
user828 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/parents-sponsership-joine-here-t91654.0.html;msg1987336#msg1987336

Congrats pimmigration

I think the whole family has to land together, but confirm further

====

BTW pimmigration

You had written

We have sent our passport along with medicals on nov 26 2012.

Our ecas is changed to medical recieved since dec 6 2012.

You sure thats the date? Nov 26 > sent and within 1 week it showed Meds Received, thats fast.......

Yes I am 100% sure thats the date!!!

sarajaha

Mar 22, 2013
Subh-Mit-INDIA said:
They sent me a letter on 3 Oct 2012 which I never got. Then I did inquiry and they re send everything to me in last week of Nov 2012 (including medical request.)

If your file is transfered to ND in April 2012 and not received anything that means you missing the letter of medical and documents request (99% probably)
can please give me email address so i can email than and i dont have file# i have UCI# that will be ok

sarajaha

Mar 22, 2013
user828 said:

Check my signature on how to order GCMS notes, take 1 month and keep sending email to Delhi with FILE # asking if anything was sent -re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Thank you

i dont't have a file# so i can send email with UCI# and is this the email address if can give me there email address

delhi-im-enduiry @ international.gc.ca