parents sponsership joine here

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luck786 said:
Hi 39

did you get any update from N delhi?
hi lucky no update for me I am still waiting for that letter response. I sent that letter on 19 jan. nothing update still application received and medical results have been received thanks .

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks 39
I hope that they got convinced and make no further problem.Best of luck

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello
hi guys i just want to ask when visa office sends acknowledgement letter it usually used to send file number and that starts with B WITH NUMBERS AS IT SAYS ON CIC WEBSITE TOO that file number from visa office starts with B but the lettter i received from visa office it starts with F00 WITH SOME NUMBERS CAN U GUYS PLEASE EXPLAIN ?
i really appreciate
thanks

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
mash_afg said:
hello
hi guys i just want to ask when visa office sends acknowledgement letter it usually used to send file number and that starts with B WITH NUMBERS AS IT SAYS ON CIC WEBSITE TOO that file number from visa office starts with B but the lettter i received from visa office it starts with F00 WITH SOME NUMBERS CAN U GUYS PLEASE EXPLAIN ?
i really appreciate
thanks
Number starting with 'F00' is your file number. This is the number you will use for all communication purposes with CIC. You can use this number to check status of your application on eCas.

veeru41

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
My In laws landed yesterday ,5 years long wait is over ,thanks for the forum who update and help me in process ,wish u guys good luck.

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mash_afg said:
hello
i really appreciate
thanks
yeap....tht is ur 10-digit immigration file number!!! mine starts with 'F' too, followed by 4 zeros n 5 numbers.

saini01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
rajmalhotra7 said:
My parents received PR cards today in mail. The cards were issued on Feb 20.
Congratulations Rajmalhotra. My parents had also landed on 26th Jan and I thought it will take about a month to receive it. I will follow up with CIC as I recently moved as well and my parents did not gave the new address at landing though later I changed it online.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saini01 said:
Congratulations Rajmalhotra. My parents had also landed on 26th Jan and I thought it will take about a month to receive it. I will follow up with CIC as I recently moved as well and my parents did not gave the new address at landing though later I changed it online.
Thanks Saini01 and others. You should be getting PR card in a week or so... You can go to Canadpost office ask them to forward all your mails to new address. They charge small amount... may be $50 for 6 months.... not sure on amount... so for 6 months all your mails that would come on old address will be re-directed to new address.... You can call CIC and update the new address right away to be on safer side...

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frnds!
I paid RPRF for my parents online in dec 2011. Website says, u don't hv to send the receipt if paid online. However i still included it with the forms. Recently I ordered GCMS notes in which fee is marked as pending/ not paid. Wht shd I do?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
veeru41 said:
My In laws landed yesterday ,5 years long wait is over ,thanks for the forum who update and help me in process ,wish u guys good luck.
welcome to Canada! :)