none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
h-india said:
Nanapush welcome to canada.now you are with your family.i am very happy for you.do immigration officer ask questions at airport when you arrive at airport as a permanent resident.Goodluck and best wishes.y

The only questions were ones which CIC had the answers to already ie. Do you have any children under 22? Are you married? Have you ever been married before? Have you visited Canada before ? Have you ever committed any offences?

Otherwise it was all very straightforward and very welcoming.

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
@user826 CIC is quick to reply now - so what do I make of this?
Just send this email conversation with other documents as a proof why you are not sending FBI clearance certificate.

guramrit

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-11
AOR Received.
26-jun-12
Med's Request
8-11-12
Med's Done....
28-11-12
Passport Req..
8-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
decision made on 7 apr 2013
my e-case is still not working .. any news why its not workin?

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaggidhillon said:
hello to all i got my GCMS NOTES TODAY
Hi Gaggidhillon!!!
it is so frustrating to c tht nothng has bn done on ur file for last couple of months :( how long does it take for GCMS notes?? i ordered mine yesterday. wen shd i expect to get the email back? thanks!!

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanapush said:
Hi everyone! I'm a little late posting this but we landed in Vancouver on Tuesday evening. We were delayed in immigration with a long line up but then they put extra officers on and the line moved quickly but about 90 minutes in all. We arrived in the arrivals hall to the sound of our 2 grand daughters shouting "welcome home Nana and Grandad." Fantastic ,and good to be back as residents now. Best wishes to all still waiting.
congratulations Nanapush!!! enjoy ur time with ur family now!!!

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanapush said:
Hi everyone! I'm a little late posting this but we landed in Vancouver on Tuesday evening. We were delayed in immigration with a long line up but then they put extra officers on and the line moved quickly but about 90 minutes in all. We arrived in the arrivals hall to the sound of our 2 grand daughters shouting "welcome home Nana and Grandad." Fantastic ,and good to be back as residents now. Best wishes to all still waiting.
Congratulations nanapush. The moment of uniting permanently with our loved ones is priceless. My parents used to visit me in Canada almost every year. But when they landed, it was awesome feeling..... to see them becoming Permanent Residents.

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
I did but being in Canada, there was no prepaid return available - I requested due date and will call them in 20 days
my mother-in-law was asked to go to cic-ND for finger printing back in nov. we hvnt heard anything so far. does anyone knw how long it take for them (embassy) to get the reply? she was asked for finger prints bcoz she stayed in canada for abt 2.5 yrs (i yr at one time n 1.5 yr second time) while she was a visitor here.

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
CIC is quick to reply now - so what do I make of this?

re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
7:13 PM (11 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We requested you to provide the following documents as per officer instruction :

- Please complete medicals for yourself & your spouse as per the instructions attached.
- Kindly provide detials of your activities explain gaps from 06/1975 to 12/2001 & for your spouse, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as indicated in the column 8 of the attached forms.
- Submit passports for yourself & your spouse after completing medicals & obtaining Police Clearance Certificates.
- Updated Indian Police Clearance Certificates for yourself & your spouse.( there is no mention of FBI )

Please quote your complete file number on all correspondence with our office. The requested documents should be sent by mail or courier to the High Commission of Canada:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

You have to submit these documents by March 14, 2013 at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration-7
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Sent: February 5, 2013 6:17 PM
To: DELHI (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: URGENT INQUIRY REGARDING PCC - FILE #XXXXXXXXXX

Hello,

In letter dated 28th January 2013, we have been asked to provide Police Certificate Updated Indian Police Certificate
We have already Indian PCC for XXXXXXXXXXXXi and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXi
We also provided FBI for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and you have already acknowledged it as per your notes, do I still need to provide again as FBI takes about 2 months and we are given only 45 days to provide this

See Attachment
i did notice tht they dont seem to hv understood ur enquiry. the response has nthng specific to ur question :(

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
gaggidhillon said:
hello to all i got my GCMS NOTES TODAY IT IS AS FOLLOW=

ELIGIBLITY :NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY-NOT STARTED
SECURITY-NOT STARTED
MEDICAL -PASSED
THEY LAST UPDATED MY FILE ON DEC 27 2012 WITH MEDICAL PASSED.THEY DO NOTHING ON MY FILE WHOLE JAN 2013
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS INFO,
WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT,
ITS SOOO FRUSTATING!!

nanapush

Oct 31, 2008
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTOWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
waiting..... said:
congratulations Nanapush!!! enjoy ur time with ur family now!!!

Thankyou.

nanapush

Oct 31, 2008
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTOWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
rajmalhotra7 said:
Congratulations nanapush. The moment of uniting permanently with our loved ones is priceless. My parents used to visit me in Canada almost every year. But when they landed, it was awesome feeling..... to see them becoming Permanent Residents.
You are so right. It's a wonderful feeling,expressed best by our grand-daughters who were beside themselves with relief and excitement.

smodhera

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
06-03-2012 AOR : 05-01-2012 Document Requested on November 1st 2012....
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
23-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
looks like a long wait............
LANDED..........
looks like a long wait.............
user828 said:
CIC is quick to reply now - so what do I make of this?

re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
7:13 PM (11 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We requested you to provide the following documents as per officer instruction :

- Please complete medicals for yourself & your spouse as per the instructions attached.
- Kindly provide detials of your activities explain gaps from 06/1975 to 12/2001 & for your spouse, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as indicated in the column 8 of the attached forms.
- Submit passports for yourself & your spouse after completing medicals & obtaining Police Clearance Certificates.
- Updated Indian Police Clearance Certificates for yourself & your spouse.( there is no mention of FBI )

Please quote your complete file number on all correspondence with our office. The requested documents should be sent by mail or courier to the High Commission of Canada:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021

You have to submit these documents by March 14, 2013 at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration-7
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Sent: February 5, 2013 6:17 PM
To: DELHI (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: URGENT INQUIRY REGARDING PCC - FILE #XXXXXXXXXX

Hello,

In letter dated 28th January 2013, we have been asked to provide Police Certificate Updated Indian Police Certificate
We have already Indian PCC for XXXXXXXXXXXXi and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXi
We also provided FBI for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and you have already acknowledged it as per your notes, do I still need to provide again as FBI takes about 2 months and we are given only 45 days to provide this

See Attachment
If you are not able to get this documents from FBI on time, just send CIC- New Delhi email and fax requesting more time to submit documents. If you can provide them some short of proof that you have requested FBI to get the information that would be great too. Just wondering is there any travel history involved in your case???

In my case they had asked my mother to undergo for medical, get PCC, submit passport and clarification on one of the mistake. Request came on January-23-2013 and we have send all documents on Feb-06-2013 via DHL to CIC New Delhi.

onkar_chauhan

May 24, 2012
onkar_chauhan said:
dated on 30th january......they ask for the sponser ,parents and dependnt ........they also mentioned that dna test may not be mandatory then they have to made the decison based on the documents availble in the file

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
smodhera said:
If you are not able to get this documents from FBI on time, just send CIC- New Delhi email and fax requesting more time to submit documents. If you can provide them some short of proof that you have requested FBI to get the information that would be great too. Just wondering is there any travel history involved in your case???

In my case they had asked my mother to undergo for medical, get PCC, submit passport and clarification on one of the mistake. Request came on January-23-2013 and we have send all documents on Feb-06-2013 via DHL to CIC New Delhi.
Extensive travel history but they never asked for those form, however I incorporated them in the Personal History details

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
waiting..... said:
my mother-in-law was asked to go to cic-ND for finger printing back in nov. we hvnt heard anything so far. does anyone knw how long it take for them (embassy) to get the reply? she was asked for finger prints bcoz she stayed in canada for abt 2.5 yrs (i yr at one time n 1.5 yr second time) while she was a visitor here.
it took me 5 week and 4 days to get notes this time .i tell u your mother-in law ask due toRCMP clearence needed it is 12 week process and u will get visa on 13 week forsure rcmp has 9 week processing timefor fingerprint process add 2 week for mailing in and out from delhi