Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Pure_digit said:
is any body know about medical requests papers cic contact through email or on home address?? wanna know..
Did you give email? most users have been emailed, some have been mailed. I missed mine due to incorrect email, what is your timeline, where is your file etc - so we can guesstimate

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
is Ecas working for everyone, it suddenly stopped recognizing my credentials which I have been using since last 100 years

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
sonu86 said:
Hi kandel, I hav 2 sis n my brother.....the problem is not change subjects but that courses she completed after MA not considered post secondary....however, institute has no specific criteria for entry requirements....infact they give extra points if u r graduated before getting into their program.....officer mentioned clearly that her studies not considered post-secondary......
Sonu this is what it says on cic website.

Dependent children Refers to the children of the applicant.
They must:
•be under the age of 22 and not have a spouse or common-law partner, OR
•depend substantially on the financial support of a parent and have been continuously enrolled and in attendance as full-time students in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority since before the age of 22 (or since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship, if this happened before the age of 22), OR
•depend substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and be unable to provide for themselves due to a medical condition.

Visa officer is talking about point no. 2 because your sister falls in that category.
Few things coming into my mind
1. You will have to provide proof (letter) to officer that your sister was told/suggested by college staff to do so.
2. I dont know if you should do this or not but may be tell officer that your sister was misguided regarding that course and was told that it was considered as post-secondary education. :-\
3. Dont write in letter that she continued studying to be able to come to Canada (i know you wouldn't have, just reminding)
4. It seems hard to provide strong answer to officer's concern but its not impossible, may be seek advice of an immigration lawyer here just advice they might take some dollars for giving you his/her time..but lawyers have sharp mind, they might give you best advice.
Sonu i have just typed whatever came into my mind..please before doing anything i said do contact lawyer or professional person, i could be completely wrong. My best wishes are with you best of luck God bless you.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
user828 said:
is Ecas working for everyone, it suddenly stopped recognizing my credentials which I have been using since last 100 years
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.
Mine does, just checked that means its good news for you. Ohh and i didn't know you were the oldest man on this earth. : P

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kandel said:
Mine does, just checked that means its good news for you. Ohh and i didn't know you were the oldest man on this earth. : P
CIC has made me :'(

But how is it good news

7vksalat

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-AUG-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
AOR Received.
13-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
27-FEB-2012
Med's Request
29-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
15-DEC-2012
Passport Req..
29-NOV-2012 sent in 01-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process...(Since 29 JAN) Medicle Passed
user828 said:

But how is it good news
My ecase status not working on today...Can u tell me whts the problem..

Prince1991

Jan 31, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2007
Doc's Request.
10 September 2010
File Transfer...
4 Feb 2011
Med's Request
28 November 2012
Med's Done....
19 December 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
28 November 2012 Sent 1 january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
end of the april
7vksalat said:
My ecase status not working on today...Can u tell me whts the problem..
mine is working fine

Prince1991

Jan 31, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2007
Doc's Request.
10 September 2010
File Transfer...
4 Feb 2011
Med's Request
28 November 2012
Med's Done....
19 December 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
28 November 2012 Sent 1 january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
end of the april
user828 said:

mine is working fine

7vksalat

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-AUG-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
AOR Received.
13-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
27-FEB-2012
Med's Request
29-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
15-DEC-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Prince1991 said:
mine is working fine
Yes,
In 31st i see medical result have been received... so i have a tension...
Whts happened to my ecase?

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
kandel said:
No updates Hira....just dont feel that much optimistic anymore maybe thats why
:-X.. It looks like ages now.. That's just because they just dont have a specific pattern for the files.. ??? . I guess you gonna receive the medical request with the next batch..

7vksalat

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-AUG-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
AOR Received.
13-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
27-FEB-2012
Med's Request
29-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
15-DEC-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
user828 said:

Hi, I found the solutions dont worry about that, as CHC is updating their system. Sometimes this error occurs.

Try later, i hope it will work.

Try next day when it will error, do not try end of week or do not try start of week day CIC update the DB mostly these days.

sometime infected to few applicants

E-case periodically updated some partially, so it will infected some people and not to all.

database updation depend on region of CHC and the dataentry person also mistake lots of stuffs, anyway e-case updation is not only same for all, look my address still not corrected since last some months but same VO people got correct address if address is wrong on next update, please try after somedays you will sure access your e-case.

even please look and make sure that you enter correct information.

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
user828 said:

But how is it good news
mine too not working

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
kandel said:
Sonu this is what it says on cic website.

Dependent children Refers to the children of the applicant.
They must:
•be under the age of 22 and not have a spouse or common-law partner, OR
•depend substantially on the financial support of a parent and have been continuously enrolled and in attendance as full-time students in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority since before the age of 22 (or since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship, if this happened before the age of 22), OR
•depend substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and be unable to provide for themselves due to a medical condition.

Visa officer is talking about point no. 2 because your sister falls in that category.
Few things coming into my mind
1. You will have to provide proof (letter) to officer that your sister was told/suggested by college staff to do so.
2. I dont know if you should do this or not but may be tell officer that your sister was misguided regarding that course and was told that it was considered as post-secondary education. :-\
3. Dont write in letter that she continued studying to be able to come to Canada (i know you wouldn't have, just reminding)
4. It seems hard to provide strong answer to officer's concern but its not impossible, may be seek advice of an immigration lawyer here just advice they might take some dollars for giving you his/her time..but lawyers have sharp mind, they might give you best advice.
Sonu i have just typed whatever came into my mind..please before doing anything i said do contact lawyer or professional person, i could be completely wrong. My best wishes are with you best of luck God bless you.
Thank a lot for ur support dear.....actually courses completed by my sis are merit based....therefore her graduation gave her extra pts to get into the program......it's not written anywhere that graduated student can not do it.....her professor is agree to provide that in written.....I hp this works.....

veeru41

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
i think in they hold the cases whom status changed to in process ,other cases directly changed from application received to decision made. most of in process cases r holding from long time according to list.