+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

veeru41

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
does MP enquiry help in fast processing of your file or no? How to order caips and what information caips result provide us?

inlaw

Star Member
Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2007
Doc's Request.
03-08-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
03-09-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
veeru41 said:
does MP enquiry help in fast processing of your file or no? How to order caips and what information caips result provide us?
this is a grey area....immidiate answer is NO(if ur file is within time limt)....but if ur file is just collecting dust due to mismanagement of CIC then yes this will bring the file up and will bring it up to speed..
i my past experiance yes it helped us .

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
zizigulu said:
Hi, I have a question regarding my status and was wondering if anybody can guide me:

I live in Quebec and applied for my parents sponsorship in 2007 when I had a full-time job. Finally CIC contacted me for more documents two months ago while I did not hold my full time job anymore and was a full time student now. I submitted my documents with all student-income proofs and was not sure to get the CIC approval for my low income. But thanks God that last week I heard positive news from CIC and my application was approved by federal government and they wrote me to submit my application as sponsor to MICC for financial evaluation and CSQ for my parents. But as I mentioned I do not meet the minimum required salary anymore.

1- I was wondering whether this will result in rejecting my application by MICC?

On the other hand, I am graduating within a few months (by June-July), and I have a potential job offer to start after finishing my study(stated in the letter).

2-Now my question is does this count as potential job (its salary will be counted), or I need to have the job/salary right now that I am submitting to MICC?

3- what happens if I do not submit my application to MICC until I finish my study and get a job (e.g:4-5 months)? As there was no deadline mentioned in the CIC approval letter for submitting my documents to MICC?

Your help and any information is appreciated.
Submitting without enough income will be detrimental to your application and I suggest that you hold off the documents till you meet the requirements.

Potential job offers/salary etc are not considered by CIC.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
canvis2006 said:
got the email with letter for sponsorship approval and file transfer to visa office (France).

Please update the spreadsheet, email arrived today from cpc-m.

thanks to everyone who shared and kept encouraging

cheers and best of luck to everyone, i hope everyone's parents joins them soon

now the wait for meds.
Congrats. finally!

zizigulu

Jan 24, 2013
ranja said:
Submitting without enough income will be detrimental to your application and I suggest that you hold off the documents till you meet the requirements.

Potential job offers/salary etc are not considered by CIC.
Thanks Ranja for responding, But CIC already approved my application with my student income. I am hesitating whether MICC also will be OK with my low income as CIC was fine with it! What do you think?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
veeru41 said:
MP usually helps in finding status or helping in cases lie mine where I didn't receive paperwork so they can contact the dept there but not for processing as that's will be line cutting unless, something has gone totally wrong in their basic process

Check sig for GCMS ( CAIPS is old term now )

inlaw

Star Member
Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2007
Doc's Request.
03-08-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
03-09-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
hello friends i see a lot of expertise here ...and would require some direction

i have a feeling that our file is getting delayed

this is the ecas status

We received your application for permanent residence on November 04, 2007.

We started processing your application on October 14, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

now i have a dependent on the file and my mom did came to canada on a visitor visa for a year.

originally medical was done in october 2012 and passports were sent to LVO in first week of october 2012

in october end 2012 delhi office required addtional documents for foriegn travel dates ...which was send 2 times as they didnt got first time.....they called and requested second time
..finally first week of november it seems that the got that paper(but they neaver confirmed it..yet didnt called again)

i need some advise here ...do you think we are been delayed as we applied in 2007.....should i put a MP inquiry as we have sent all the passports in october 2012.

what is your advise for me as it still says IN PROCESS in ecas status....

i am really worring about the status ans need some advise on how to proceed..

pp11

Jan 7, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-04-2012
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
08-feb-2013
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
inlaw said:

this is the ecas status

now i have a dependent on the file and my mom did came to canada on a visitor visa for a year.

originally medical was done in october 2012 and passports were sent to LVO in first week of october 2012

in october end 2012 delhi office required addtional documents for foriegn travel dates ...which was send 2 times as they didnt got first time.....they called and requested second time
..finally first week of november it seems that the got that paper(but they neaver confirmed it..yet didnt called again)

i need some advise here ...do you think we are been delayed as we applied in 2007.....should i put a MP inquiry as we have sent all the passports in october 2012.

Now is the time to contact yuor MP!!!! Please do it without delay......

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
inlaw said:
gagandhillon

my file is too similier to you ...it seems its been delayed

this is the ecas status

hi i think they are doing background check on your file.nobody knows the exact processing time of check but i think you after u submitted dates its almost 3 month so you might get good news in coming months .your status is in process means file will change to decision made after completing step soon my status is still applicTion received

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
zizigulu said:
Thanks Ranja for responding, But CIC already approved my application with my student income. I am hesitating whether MICC also will be OK with my low income as CIC was fine with it! What do you think?
Quebec is an all together different ball game. what was your income they approved you with?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
inlaw said:
Can you clarify what you mean by additional documents for foreign travel dates? When CIC requested paperwork, they requested Foreign Travel Form, so did you forget to send that and New Delhi was asking them OR you did send them but they are asking more documents regarding that form? and if yes, what is they asked

As for your original question
1) MP Inquiry
2) GCMS Notes ( take a month )
3) Do nothing an wait

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
inlaw said:

this is the ecas status

i am fully agree with other 2 member do MP inquiry .

zizigulu

Jan 24, 2013
ranja said:
Quebec is an all together different ball game. what was your income they approved you with?
CIC approved me with income 17k $ (student scholarship) for three persons (me and my parents). But I amnot sure if Quebec also will approve this salary. I thought when CIC says yes, then Quebec is fine too, but it seems that I am in trouble now :(

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
zizigulu said:
CIC approved me with income 17k $ (student scholarship) for three persons (me and my parents). But I amnot sure if Quebec also will approve this salary. I thought when CIC says yes, then Quebec is fine too, but it seems that I am in trouble now :(
17K? thats way too low

Quebec LICO is different but almost the same as regular LICO

gtst4413

Nov 15, 2012
Can anyone help in knowing what could be the issue for delay in decision made status? My father has defence background and we are from India. our file has been transferred to CPP -Ottawa.No dependent on file.

We received your application for permanent residence on July 24, 2008.

We started processing your application on November 27, 2012.

Thanks
GTST