Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
syedarslan111 said:
so happy for u hira finally some good news from isb
Thanks Arsalan :).. So far 4 applicants have received medicals from 2008 so they are working now :)..

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Update on my case:

Received letter from LVO-ISB "Acknowledgement of receipt of application", letter is dated Jan. 3 and i have received it on Friday on Canadian address as I'm representative.

This letter also asks to submit some documents (if not already submitted), new to this list of documents are Police Certificate, supplementary forms and family tree forms.

Should I submit documents again which were submitted back in May 2012 or just say "these were already submitted"?

Thanks.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Muhriz said:
Update on my case:

Received letter from LVO-ISB "Acknowledgement of receipt of application", letter is dated Jan. 3 and i have received it on Friday on Canadian address as I'm representative.

This letter also asks to submit some documents (if not already submitted), new to this list of documents are Police Certificate, supplementary forms and family tree forms.

Should I submit documents again which were submitted back in May 2012 or just say "these were already submitted"?

Thanks.
I noticed that in your timeline spreadsheet, its shows that "Ecas Medical Recv" yes. Did you recvd medical?

JattInCanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2007
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
02 June 2013
Med's Done....
05 June 2013
Interview........
Ecase Status In process..... 26 March 2014 ... Decision made 4 April 2014
Passport Req..
02 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Ecase Status In process----->26 March 2014 ..... Decision made--------->4 April 2014.........Received call from VFS office to collect Passports------> 10 April 2014.
LANDED..........
26/04/2014
anyone applied in 2007 and not received medical yet ???? :'(

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
JattInCanada said:
anyone applied in 2007 and not received medical yet ???? :'(
Hi Jatt, there could be a possibility they haven't sent you anything However, you probably missed what happened with me ( they sent to the wrong email and I missed it )

user828 said:
So I have been fighting this since last 2 months. I just received my GCMS notes and I was part of Oct 2012 BULK MAILOUT from New Delhi and it says very clearly, see IMAGE

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6797/19413885.jpg

BUT I never got any email. I faxed Delhi 2 times and no one responded. How much time do I have?

Can someone give me the CIC #, and the numbers after that so I could reach someone and ask if they can help

BTW, what is PI? says letter sent to PI but is it email or letter

habibmanzoor75

Oct 5, 2012
hira.n said:
Thanks Arsalan :).. So far 4 applicants have received medicals from 2008 so they are working now :)..
hello hira, first of all congrats to you and to your family. best of luck for the medicals.
In my case we got the AOR and not medicals :( they are requesting the supplementary form and family tree and asking to provide all the information in case it was not submitted earlier....
We are in the process of completing the forms and I am not sure if we have to send the updated police certificate again (and the copies of all the civil documents etc). They also asked the certified copies and I am not sure how can I get the translated certified copy here.
After your post I was hoping that we would also get the medicals but somehow have an extra step to complete now. Little bit disappointned...

habibmanzoor75

Oct 5, 2012
Muhriz said:
Update on my case:

Thanks.
Hello Muhriz
I am on the same boat as you are....got the same letter.....
I am thinking to say that all the documents were sent with the original application....They did not ask for the police certificate again, it is in the same list for docs so my thinking is since we did submitt it last time I will say already submitted.
And I am in the process of filling out the Family tree and suplimentary form.
A question on the certified copy, what are you planning to do about it as with the original application back in may, we only sent the copies (english translation if required)

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mash_afg said:
hello guys
thanks alot RAJMALOHTRA, SAKAMATH, RAJAJI for all the replies
thanks alot for that
i just want to make it more clear in imm008 as additional document request i put myself sponsor as representative and put my email address and canadian mailing
address and i did not write the mailing address of my family in visa office country so now after first stage approval as the file is transfered to local office visa office already so what would be next step will cic still contact me about medical request for my parents here in canada as i am representative or the local office visa will contact me or how as i am like there is no mailing address of my parents in the file so what would be the next step
i would appreciate if u guys reply as for the first stage i got correspondence from cic to my mailing address in canada
thanks
I am a rep for my parents and I did the same thing as you did.I got everything here in Canada from my visa office.You will get everything in your mail box or through e mail.

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
habibmanzoor75 said:
hello hira, first of all congrats to you and to your family. best of luck for the medicals.
In my case we got the AOR and not medicals :( they are requesting the supplementary form and family tree and asking to provide all the information in case it was not submitted earlier....
We are in the process of completing the forms and I am not sure if we have to send the updated police certificate again (and the copies of all the civil documents etc). They also asked the certified copies and I am not sure how can I get the translated certified copy here.
After your post I was hoping that we would also get the medicals but somehow have an extra step to complete now. Little bit disappointned...
Thanks alot habib manzoor.. Ill give you my take. Yes we got the AOR too but that was last year in july..

Muhriz said:
No that is not true, i just received AOR from LVO.
The AOR we got also requested us the same IMM Forms, Police certificate and family forms. We had submitted these early with the additional docs request that we got in Nov'2011, so we didnt submit it again. Many people had submitted the docs again when they got AOR, but frankly speaking we didnt and didnot even sent a letter back responding that we have already submitted the docs ealier :p. After a wait of 7 month's we got the medical request this january mashaa ALLAH . :)

You both (habib and Muhriz) can expect the medical anytime after 6 month's or so as you have received the AOR and your file has been transferred to Islamabad. At the moment they are issuing AOR to all the 2009 applicant's and Medical request to 2008 applicants.Once islamabad is done issuing the medical's to all 2008 applicants , i am sure it's ur turn then! :).. You will hear from them soon.Best of Luck for it.

Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july,2008
Doc's Request.
nov25, 2011
File Transfer...
14 fer, 2012
Med's Request
26 nov, 2012
Med's Done....
1 dec, 2012
Today we got pports with visa... thanks all of you !!

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
9779570133 said:
Today we got pports with visa... thanks all of you !!
Wow COngrat 9779570133 :D.. That's a superb news! :)