Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
user828 said:
So we both got news, my sad story of not receiving AOR and now the most important stuff was missed 2 months ago Such bad luck that GCMS guys also delayed it else I would have been in 60 days mark
I wrote to Delhi that I never received anything so extend my due date, and took appt with Doctor for Friday, they have form, and told me to give them Client ID etc
I will wait for Delhi so I can send all paperwork which I have prepared since 2 moths and if they delay, might sent it with GCMS explaining what happened
Last dice would be MP as this is not my fault since I never got anything but I don't think will be that staunch about due date, with so many emails and mailing system, there are bound to be delays for few
User your situation is worst than mine but atleast u know now just prepare everything and do medicals as everyone telling you....your case cant be refused cuz its their fault not yours...best of luck, hope everything gets better for you.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Luck786 said:
Kandel

No need to worry definitely you will receive it soon and in next batch.So they didn't miss you if your file was transferred in Oct.Atleast they have your file and in queue.Good Luck.
thanks but what if next batch is in November 2013?

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Delhi VO is taking at least 3-4 months to start working on a file from the time it is transferred/received by them.

user828: you have been waiting for more than 9 months. Hope you get a good response from Delhi after your phone call. Good luck.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sakamath said:
Which fax no. did you send it to? Hope its not 91 (11) 4178-2020. They say, immigration related faxes at this number will not be reviewed.
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?view=d

Your best bet is to have your parents write and sign a letter stating that they have not received any emails at (provide your email address) and that the GCMS notes indicate medical requests were sent. Then scan and send this letter via the online case specific option.
BTW, when I called Delhi, the Voice mail says Immigration inquiries will only be responded by email or Fax queries ( LOL )
====================

I got reply from the voice mail person, guess they heard the pain in my voice

Dear Sir,

This is in response to telephone enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please be advised that we have updated your email address and your query has been forarede to the concerned section. They will contact you if they require anything further.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration -1
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kandel said:
User your situation is worst than mine but atleast u know now just prepare everything and do medicals as everyone telling you....your case cant be refused cuz its their fault not yours...best of luck, hope everything gets better for you.
thanx :D ; tell me abt it..but I guess to better to keep calm

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
user828 said:
BTW, when I called Delhi, the Voice mail says Immigration inquiries will only be responded by email or Fax queries ( LOL )
====================

I got reply from the voice mail person, guess they heard the pain in my voice

Dear Sir,

This is in response to telephone enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please be advised that we have updated your email address and your query has been forarede to the concerned section. They will contact you if they require anything further.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration -1
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.
Atleast they replied :)

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kandel said:
Atleast they replied :)
I was hoping for more details but I guess these are just 1st level service desk who will pass it on

P.S Does anyone know what is FCU-DIS mean? thats what it says for File Location

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
User828: Email from Delhi mentions that Your Email address is updated...Does that mean it was in correct and they corrected it?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
RajaJi said:
User828: Email from Delhi mentions that Your Email address is updated...Does that mean it was in correct and they corrected it?
No idea, I can't get back to single user, its a common email so just emailed back thanking and requested them to focus on my email I sent earlier which has GCMS page etc and the fact I said over the phone that no one got back to me while I suspected this to happen via Faxes

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Deepak,

Can you check your Private Message

tx

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello
can you guys please say if cic transfer the file to india or pakistan as to visa office then what is next step if medical exam is next step will cic send it to canadian mailing address as the reprenstative address is in canada or it would be to visa office country
i appreciate if u guys reply
thanks

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
user828 said:
Deepak,

Can you check your Private Message

tx

USer828

Please check your email

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mash_afg said:
hello
can you guys please say if cic transfer the file to india or pakistan as to visa office then what is next step if medical exam is next step will cic send it to canadian mailing address as the reprenstative address is in canada or it would be to visa office country
thanks
Which country your parents live? That would determine where file will be transferred, if file is not transferred to CPP-O.

CIC will send medical request to representative. If representative has email disclosed to CIC then via email, otherwise via regular mail to representative's mailing address.

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
mash_afg said:
hello
thanks
Once the file is transferred to local visa office (after the sponsorship stage is approved), the local visa office would ask the Principal Applicant (not the sponsor) to submit all the forms again along with some other documents like passport etc. The same email/letter would also mention about the medicals that would need to be undertaken. This email/letter would be sent to the representative (if the original IMM008 had mentioned one) or to the visa office country (if no representative was mentioned). If an email address was provided, the email would be sent to this address otherwise a letter would be mailed to the mailing address provided.