Passport Req..
9th Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
hope so...
LANDED..........
soon...
vik_indian said:
Hi Navv89,
Congrats to you. My ecas today changed to decision made. Do you know how many days it takes for the PPR?
Thnx..my passports r already submit.......i think nw they send u....email...for...PPR....so keep checking email...

vik_indian

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-2008
Doc's Request.
25-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2012
Med's Request
26-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
12-Apr-2012
Passport Req..
11-Dec-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
soon
navv89 said:
Thnx..my passports r already submit.......i think nw they send u....email...for...PPR....so keep checking email...
Thanks I just got the PPR email.

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi eric leon,

Sorry for late reply, it ws kind of hard to find your reply in between of other posts..
Ya my parents are also in India.. I really hope they ask for documents in 2013.. its kind of hard to wait..
lets keep each other updated..

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
navv89 said:
thnx..gaggi....i m the 1st one on forum...who got medical request (with dependents)..nw i got decision made....yo.....nw unbelievable thing is my e cas direct chnge to application recevievd to decision made.......so u guys will ready.... the gud comes very near of u....
did your home address change to canada one and mailing Address to india one?

h-india

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
NANAPUSH i need your help.my dad is sending passport copy to london cic tomorrow.email from cpp o says send ROYAL MAIL special delivery envelope size a4.do not put stamps.can u please explain is it prepaid service or how it works.THANKS.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
navv89 said:
thnx..gaggi....i m the 1st one on forum...who got medical request (with dependents)..nw i got decision made....yo.....nw unbelievable thing is my e cas direct chnge to application recevievd to decision made.......so u guys will ready.... the gud comes very near of u....
Congrats Navv89, lets see how long they take on our files. have we figured out how long LVO-ND takes once they ask for medicals and passports????

kikii

Dec 10, 2012
Hi ,
Please somebody help me in this. I applied for my my parents PR4 years before and recently I got the email from New delhi office to send some additional documents, do the medicals and send the passports to them. Now at this time they both are in canada. So is it possible their file can be processed here in Canada or they have to go back to India or we can just mail the passports to new delhi with other forms.
Please tell me if we have the options of getting visa here in canada without going to India.

Thanks

nanapush

Oct 31, 2008
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTOWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
h-india said:
NANAPUSH i need your help.my dad is sending passport copy to london cic tomorrow.email from cpp o says send ROYAL MAIL special delivery envelope size a4.do not put stamps.can u please explain is it prepaid service or how it works.THANKS.

I think the issue of not putting stamps on only relates to if you are sending from outside UK . We bought a Royal mail special delivery envelope and you have to put stamps on for it to be prepaid. It cost around £5 and there were no issues with the postage ,it came back to us with the COPR after 9 or 10 working days . The envelope has a tracking number on it which is very easy to track on the Royal Mail site. I wish you luck and a speedy return of your COPR. Is your dad also sending 2 photos as they ask for those as well and they use one to attach to one of the copies of COPR letter, the other they must keep on file? Photo specifications are the same as for the application.

nanapush

Oct 31, 2008
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTOWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
nanapush said:
I think the issue of not putting stamps on only relates to if you are sending from outside UK . We bought a Royal mail special delivery envelope and you have to put stamps on for it to be prepaid. It cost around £5 and there were no issues with the postage ,it came back to us with the COPR after 9 or 10 working days . The envelope has a tracking number on it which is very easy to track on the Royal Mail site. I wish you luck and a speedy return of your COPR. Is your dad also sending 2 photos as they ask for those as well and they use one to attach to one of the copies of COPR letter, the other they must keep on file? Photo specifications are the same as for the application.
If your Dad has any doubts get him to ask the post office staff by explaining what he needs it for.They deal with these things all the time.

h-india

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
NANAPUSH thank you very much for your quick reply.you are very helpful.yes my dad is sending two recent photographs,passport data page photocopy,update information chart and royal mail special delivery reurn envelope tomorrow.once again thank you.

nanapush

Oct 31, 2008
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTOWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
h-india said:
NANAPUSH thank you very much for your quick reply.you are very helpful.yes my dad is sending two recent photographs,passport data page photocopy,update information chart and royal mail special delivery reurn envelope tomorrow.once again thank you.

You're very welcome.

VAN01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navv89 said:
Congrats navv89 n best of luck. U said u have a dependant in ur file, so was that dependant under 22, second did either of your parent works in army or police services. Plz reply.
Thank you and congrats once again.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kikii said:
Hi ,
Please somebody help me in this. I applied for my my parents PR4 years before and recently I got the email from New delhi office to send some additional documents, do the medicals and send the passports to them. Now at this time they both are in canada. So is it possible their file can be processed here in Canada or they have to go back to India or we can just mail the passports to new delhi with other forms.
Please tell me if we have the options of getting visa here in canada without going to India.

Thanks
Few of us in that position, I emailed ND and this is what they wrote

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

If the applicant or dependents are currently outside of India, or have upcoming or frequent travel outside of India, they are not required to submit passports at this time. However, if they are not submitting their passport with the other items requested, they or their authorized representative must submit a letter explaining why they are unable to submit their passport. When the processing of the application has reached the final review stage, we will send a second request letter. Once the applicant receives this letter, they must submit their passport by the date specified, failing which the application may be refused.

Please note that waiting for a second passport request will delay the completion of processing of the application.

The visa(s) can only be issued by the visa office where the application is in process and cannot be transferred to Canada or any other visa office for visa issuance. As well, Indian law prohibits the sending of passports in and out of the country by mail or courier.

Once the applicant submits their passport, they will need to provide a mailing address in India to which their passport can be returned by Registered mail after the visa is issued. If that address is different than the address currently on file, they will need to submit an original letter, signed by them or their authorized representative, requesting a change of address.

A trusted friend, relative, or agent may send, through the secure means outlined above, from within India, their passport to our office on their behalf. However, please note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to send the passports to our office in adherence with international law and within the deadline which we have given for such submission.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section -8.
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Fax number: 4178-2031

yesottawa

Jul 10, 2012
Anyone in the same situation as me? Status for my parents was changed to the decision made early Nov but i still have not received PPR. Seems like PPR request for many of you from Ottawa followed
right after the decision made appeared. I started to
wonder..

Anyone got some ideas as to why??

Thanks.

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
navv89 said:
Good News Guys !!!!

Finaly Decision Made......

We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2007.

We started processing your application on December 6, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
CONGRATULATIONS!!