+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

bdsponsor07

Oct 10, 2012
jaggudada said:
Ok got my GCMS notes today.

It says New Delhi sent an acknowledgement letter in June 2012 which is great. But I never received anything in my email and my email address is correct in the notes. Anyone else experience this?

Will they send the Medical and PCC request through email as well? I am a little scared that I will not receive the email again.
What is GCMS? Is it an online system? How can I log into my GCMS account?

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bdsponsor
There are many members from singapore Lvo.There are two cslave and raatri at this forum with dependents.Both are from Bangladesh.Their files are in Singapore and so far other then AOR they heard nothing from LVO.I don't think so anybody got approved from Singapore so far.
Mostly only parent files are being processesd at Ottawa .You can see the timeline of other members at this

link.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArUeo9rxUq8EdHZoRmx2Z1F5ak9zcnBaYzdWTkNqVEE

You can't login into GCMS notes you have to order it.Basically it tells you the current status of your application and reviews added by cic.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
jaggudada said:
Ok got my GCMS notes today.

It says New Delhi sent an acknowledgement letter in June 2012 which is great. But I never received anything in my email and my email address is correct in the notes. Anyone else experience this?

Will they send the Medical and PCC request through email as well? I am a little scared that I will not receive the email again.
Yes me, I found in my 1st GCMS notes that the email was incorrect so I wrote them an email + sent IMM5476 ( form for Representative ) which infact had the same email. In my 2nd notes, I saw that they copy/pasted the undeliverable message which I assume was the AOR, it also says I emailed them to correct the email address + I am now rep so I hope I receive everything correctly as the original email is still not corrected in GCMS but as the rep, the email is correct ( which is actually the same as the original one )

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
tony.patti said:
Is it really taking 43 months for the file to get process in New Delhi? I though they expedited the process. My file got transferred to New Delhi Last month. I hope the wait it not that long.
Its normally wrapped in 9 months

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
gaggidhillon said:
Its says your application recevied on 11/april/2008 its say for AOR 3 month,intial review 9 month, interview 43 month so waiting start for next step
Thanx gaggi...i jus wanted to confirm, it was same for me n its almost 9 months...sooo lets c what comes up

Andrei_T

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-FEB-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
File Transfer...
18-JAN-2012
Med's Request
13-FEB-2012
Med's Done....
21-FEB-2012
Passport Req..
1-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
7-NOV-2012
LANDED..........
7-DEC-2012
Hi!
I have great news to share: CPP-Ottawa approved our application and a visa will be issued but the estimated timeline is not available at this stage.
My MP said if I have not heard from CIC by end of this month to contact them again.
So finally the waiting is almost over!
Good luck to all of you!

bdsponsor07

Oct 10, 2012
Luck786 said:
Hi bdsponsor
There are many members from singapore Lvo.There are two cslave and raatri at this forum with dependents.Both are from Bangladesh.Their files are in Singapore and so far other then AOR they heard nothing from LVO.I don't think so anybody got approved from Singapore so far.
Mostly only parent files are being processesd at Ottawa .You can see the timeline of other members at this

You can't login into GCMS notes you have to order it.Basically it tells you the current status of your application and reviews added by cic.

Thank you so much for sharing the info. Can you tell me from where do i have to and how i request GCMS? What is AOR?

bdsponsor07

Oct 10, 2012
Luck786 said:
Hi bdsponsor

Thanks Luck786. Can you tell me from where do i have to and how i request GCMS? What is AOR? Do I call Missisauga and then ask for GCMS? Or do I e-mail Singapore and ask for GCMS?

cslave

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2012 from LVO
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
26-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
Luck786 said:
Hi bdsponsor
Their files are in Singapore and so far other then AOR they heard nothing from LVO.I don't think so anybody got approved from Singapore so far.
How Islamabad is doing ? Anybody after nov 2011 get any Medical ? looks like BD and PK are treated same way !!!!
Hello bdsponsor, I send you detail cause for Singapore LVO delay. Check your inbox. Good luck.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hello cslave - You are right.....I believe.....we got request fro additional documents (PCC...ETC) and submitted in Sep.......I haven't heard from anyone with dependants receiving medicals.....hope to hear soon from ISD visa office.
RR

bdsponsor07

Oct 10, 2012
cslave said:
How Islamabad is doing ? Anybody after nov 2011 get any Medical ? looks like BD and PK are treated same way !!!!
Hello bdsponsor, I send you detail cause for Singapore LVO delay. Check your inbox. Good luck.

Hi cslave,
Thanks. I got your message however as a newbie I am unable to reply to your PM - somehow the system is prohibiting me. Anyway, After CIC sent me the sponsorship approval letter, I didn't get anything. Who would send the AOR? Singapore or Missisauga?

Did you request any GCMS? How?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Dancu

Aug 17, 2012
Andrei_T said:
Hi!
I have great news to share: CPP-Ottawa approved our application and a visa will be issued but the estimated timeline is not available at this stage.
My MP said if I have not heard from CIC by end of this month to contact them again.
So finally the waiting is almost over!
Good luck to all of you!
Congratulations!

veeru41

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
one of my relative got med and ppr fron new delhi ,they r processing files according to initial date of application and ther have 2 dependant children on file ,there initial application is in SEP2007,my file tranferred to delhi 6-7 months before his transfer date to delhi but nothing from my side yet because my initial application date is MAR 2008 ,so it means they processing files according to initial application date no matter u got AOR 1 year ago or 1 month ,i got my AOR almost 10 months ago nothing yet.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
veeru41 said:
one of my relative got med and ppr fron new delhi ,they r processing files according to initial date of application and ther have 2 dependant children on file ,there initial application is in SEP2007,my file tranferred to delhi 6-7 months before his transfer date to delhi but nothing from my side yet because my initial application date is MAR 2008 ,so it means they processing files according to initial application date no matter u got AOR 1 year ago or 1 month ,i got my AOR almost 10 months ago nothing yet.
Seems to be fair

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
bdsponsor07 said:
Hi cslave,
Thanks. I got your message however as a newbie I am unable to reply to your PM - somehow the system is prohibiting me. Anyway, After CIC sent me the sponsorship approval letter, I didn't get anything. Who would send the AOR? Singapore or Missisauga?

Did you request any GCMS? How?

Thanks a lot for the help!
Singapore would send AOR
GCMS = Global Case Mgmt System - basically tells ( sometimes nothing ) about file status, whats being worked on etc

Pay fees here for 'Access to Information' = $5
https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do?lang=en

Fill Form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5563.asp

Section B: Check Electronic File >>>> Status of APP >>> insert File # ( Starts with F00XXXXX ) - which you should have in the approval letter from M'ssauga >> Location: Singapore

Carefully fill other sections and then email receipt and above form to the address on the form

It takes abt a month, you will get around 30 page notes with lot of coded info which you can ask us here or search the site