29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
kandel said:
Gaggi thats good news.....now lets see when u get medical request :)
Thx kandel you will be soon getAOR .nav medical give some hope to all dependent files in new delhi

Valoni

Oct 10, 2012
Hello,

I'm Sponsoring My parents and my two brothers. They leave in Kosovo so our visa ambasy is in Vienna. I have gotten an confirmation letter from vienna that they have recived the application from Canada.

I'm just wondring if anyone had gone through this process lately? How long did it take to get the visa after the application is recived at Vienna.

Here is what the letter from Vienna says:

We have now received both the sponsorship application submitted by your family member in Canada and your application for permanent residence.
We have created a file with the file number pasted above. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence.
Processing Times
Applications are processed in accordance with administrative processing priorities and the date of their receipt at this office. Applications for permanent residence in your immigration category may take 19 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within 9 months from the date of this letter, you are requested to contact this office directly.

Any helpful inforramtion will be thankful, my family cant wait to come over ::).

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
Hi Valoni,

Welcome to the forum! One great news you have is that your file is in Vienna. Vienna was the first visa office that actually issued a visa to under the new process of parent sponsorship (on this forum at least). Secondly, there is very little backlog facing Vienna visa office. Anything between 3 to 6 months should not be unreasonable for you to hear from the visa office.

All the best!

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
jaggudada said:
Congrats gaggi. What email address did the email come from? I want to add their email address to my safe list.

Also could you copy and paste the email here if you don't mind?

Thx.
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
Your Application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class was received at CPC-M
on 04/11/2008 and has now been transferred to our office. Note: The application received is in
mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.
Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed to
maintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (family
class, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority is
given to spouses/partners and dependent children.
We are currently processing other relative family class applications according to these time
frames, from the date the application is received in New DelhiConfirmation of receipt of 3 months 12 months
First Review 9 months 36 months
Interview 43 months 44 months
As we proceed to review these cases, we will contact the applicants. In the meantime, we
recommend that clients check the website (www.india.gc.ca) for any changes. No purpose will
be served by writing to us to enquire on case status until the current situation changes.
While we understand the wishes of sponsors and parents to be reunited, and that longer
processing times can be frustrating for those seeking to bring family members to Canada, we
hope this information will help explain the delays that some are experiencing when sponsoring
parents, grandparents, and children to be adopted.
You should contact us only to provide IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION such as a change in
your mailing address, a change in your family status or other information relevant to your
application. Although we will not acknowledge receipt of the new information, it will be noted on
your file.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
gaggidhillon said:
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
Your Application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class was received at CPC-M
on 04/11/2008 and has now been transferred to our office. Note: The application received is in
mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.
Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed to
maintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (family
class, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority is
We are currently processing other relative family class applications according to these time
frames, from the date the application is received in New DelhiConfirmation of receipt of 3 months 12 months
As we proceed to review these cases, we will contact the applicants. In the meantime, we
recommend that clients check the website for any changes. No purpose will
be served by writing to us to enquire on case status until the current situation changes.
While we understand the wishes of sponsors and parents to be reunited, and that longer
processing times can be frustrating for those seeking to bring family members to Canada, we
hope this information will help explain the delays that some are experiencing when sponsoring
You should contact us only to provide IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION such as a change in
your mailing address, a change in your family status or other information relevant to your
application. Although we will not acknowledge receipt of the new information, it will be noted on
your file.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Yes it will be good if we can get that email id and add to our contact list so that we can avoid ending up that email in spam.

jaggudada

Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>Dependent.....: YES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011 <br>Doc's Submitted:Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 2012 <br>AOR from ND: June 2012
Med's Request
26 Nov 2012
Passport Req..
26 Nov 2012
gaggidhillon said:
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
recommend that clients check the website (www.india.gc.ca) for any changes. No purpose will
your file.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Thanks gaggi. Added the email to the safe list now.

jaggudada

Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26 Nov 2012
Passport Req..
26 Nov 2012
Ok got my GCMS notes today.

It says New Delhi sent an acknowledgement letter in June 2012 which is great. But I never received anything in my email and my email address is correct in the notes. Anyone else experience this?

Will they send the Medical and PCC request through email as well? I am a little scared that I will not receive the email again.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
jaggudada said:
Thanks gaggi. Added the email to the safe list now.
Hi Friend,

I am not able to see the email address.Can you post it again.

Thanks,

jaggudada

Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26 Nov 2012
Passport Req..
26 Nov 2012
Cgill said:
Hi Friend,

I am not able to see the email address.Can you post it again.

Thanks,
re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

hmadra

Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
Shuga said:
why do you think so? the e-mail came from CPP-O:
Donno where is file is.
Email definitely came from OPP and documents were asked to be sent to OPP too.

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
hmadra said:
Donno where is file is.
Email definitely came from OPP and documents were asked to be sent to OPP too.
my guess is that your file is in CPP-O...

hmadra

Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
Shuga said:
my guess is that your file is in CPP-O...
Well, the file after sponsorship approval was at ottawa.
GCMS notes still pointed to OTTAWA cause there was security being done.

Now , i gotta wait and watch again lol :D

tony.patti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
gaggidhillon said:
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
recommend that clients check the website for any changes. No purpose will
your file.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Is it really taking 43 months for the file to get process in New Delhi? I though they expedited the process. My file got transferred to New Delhi Last month. I hope the wait it not that long.

Kosova

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29/2010
Doc's Request.
July 30/2014
AOR Received.
Dec 08/2014
File Transfer...
May 14/ 2015
Hello to you all

I am sposoring my parents and two siblings, i sent application on june 2010, application received in june 2010, , i received a letter that they received the aplication on october 2010, does anybody have and clue when will immigration call me for addition documents, your reply and help will be much apreciated and good luck to you all
Ps. Valoni u seem to be from the same country, can u contact me at mili_38@hotmail.com to discuss about these aplications, thx

bdsponsor07

Oct 10, 2012
Hi everyone,
I have applied(Sponsorship) for my parents and my sister(Who lives in Bangladesh) on Oct 2007. Got the additional information letter on Nov 2011 and send that on Feb 2012. I received sponsorship approval on May 25 2012. However in the letter they mentioned that the PR application was sent to the Singapore office and I have not yet heard anything further. Is there anyone in the same position as me?

Did anyone receive sponsorship approval near May 2012. Is there anyone whole Parents PR application is being processed in Singapore. I am really worried. Seems like now PR applications are being processed in Mississauga where as my one was sent to Singapore. Can anyone please shed some light on this. It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.