parents sponsership joine here

saini01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
sibnadian said:
Lattetoo, experiences vary from office to office. In Ottawa, there is a request for medicals first and then status changes to ' in process'. Apparently, in MOW, based on your experience, it is other way around. So yes, the next step for you will be a request to submit a PCC and undergo medical examination.
Hi Sidnadian,

Has your status changed to 'medical received'?

Thanks,

Tamila0507

May 22, 2012
Shuga - thank you a lot :D

Sana7
I was informed by mail, regular mail. It did come to my address in Canada as I am my mom's representative.
My online status is still "in process".

SeeShell

Jul 12, 2012
Hi guys,
I need your help and advise...

I received my FOSS notes yesterday and it shows that request for medical was sent via email on March12, but the problem is that I never got it!!!! I checked everything - there is NO WAY I could've missed it!!!
I don't now what to do.....
My first question is - what should I do now? How about 30 days they give you to do medicals
And my second question to those of you who already received it - is there personal info in it? Or it's just general form and letter? If it's so - maybe somebody will be so kind to sent me a copy, so I can schedule medicals as soon as possible.
I am just worried that they will never reply to my email.....

I will really appreciate any help.....
I am in shock! How it can be possible?!

jatt-going-canada

Jan 27, 2012
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2007
Doc's Request.
jan 2011
Med's Request
jan 2012
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
jan 2012 along with medicals
VISA ISSUED...
october 30 2012
LANDED..........
nov 16 2012 :D
SeeShell said:
Hi guys,

I received my FOSS notes yesterday and it shows that request for medical was sent via email on March12, but the problem is that I never got it!!!! I checked everything - there is NO WAY I could've missed it!!!
My first question is - what should I do now? How about 30 days they give you to do medicals
And my second question to those of you who already received it - is there personal info in it? Or it's just general form and letter? If it's so - maybe somebody will be so kind to sent me a copy, so I can schedule medicals as soon as possible.

maybe you put incorrect email on forms..or it went in spam folder(doubt that though)
the medicals have to be sent in 90 days..its over.. call the cic center asap..
there is not much personal info on it..i had recieved in regular mail.. they were just prefilled forms
you can download form imm017 from cic website and fill it and go to the doctor for medicals..

here is the link to download it.. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1017SCLE.pdf

SeeShell

Jul 12, 2012
No, the address is correct on file, maybe it was simple typo mistake of an agent who sent it....

It so weird - the status of the medicals shows " not started "

When you say - not much personal info - that means there IS SOME info, right?

jatt-going-canada

Jan 27, 2012
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2007
Doc's Request.
jan 2011
Med's Request
jan 2012
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
october 30 2012
LANDED..........
cant remember really but i think not more than name,address and file number..
you can fill form yourself by downloading it

SeeShell

Jul 12, 2012
jatt-going-canada said:
Thank you!

But there is a letter you should take to the DMP, no? Along with the form I mean....

SeeShell

Jul 12, 2012
jatt-going-canada said:
So it's just section A and not the other parts of the form?

jatt-going-canada

Jan 27, 2012
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2007
Doc's Request.
jan 2011
Med's Request
jan 2012
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
october 30 2012
LANDED..........
yes you have to take a letter too..
here is the letter that i had recieved..
http://rghost.net/36510452
removed names etc ofcourse..

but mine was for medicals(read page 6 of pdf) and passports both and they asked for some docs as well..yours might be different

anyway you should contact cic because the time limit has passed.. better contact by phone because they dont answer emails or answer very late

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
SeeShell said:
Hi guys,

what is FOSS and how to get it / apply for it? please advise.......I think I too should apply for it....my file transferred to ND in May 2012 and havent heard any thing there after

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
SeeShell, can you provide us with your app date history like the rest of us. This email system is bad, they made a mistake in mine too, they should have requested 2 emails and to get in touch with delhi takes over a month. I also have my GCMS notes, but where do you see if they sent anything? I only see Meds not started

My file was transferred on March 28th, has anyone received PCC and Meds request from Delhi

SeeShell

Jul 12, 2012
raju735 said:
what is FOSS and how to get it / apply for it? please advise.......I think I too should apply for it....my file transferred to ND in May 2012 and havent heard any thing there after
cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

Here is all info

SeeShell

Jul 12, 2012
user828 said:
SeeShell, can you provide us with your app date history like the rest of us. This email system is bad, they made a mistake in mine too, they should have requested 2 emails and to get in touch with delhi takes over a month. I also have my GCMS notes, but where do you see if they sent anything? I only see Meds not started

My file was transferred on March 28th, has anyone received PCC and Meds request from Delhi
Appl. - jan 2009
Doc. Req. - nov. 2011
File transf. - mar. 2012

Did u ordered electronic files only? Or physical as well?
I ordered both this time and there is a piece of weird hand written paper where is says it was sent in March... It's sooooo weird cos it doesn't show anything in correspondence section of electronic files....